Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Vomit

BagBoyJames

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

Some times before I get a dance from a 8,9 or 10 I get so nervous I vomit.

Is this normal ?

Replies (19)Latest

Profile picture for BagBoyJames
BagBoyJames
•

Thank you V-8 juice

Profile picture for BagBoyJames
BagBoyJames
•

Correct...I've always got my pockets lined with plastic bags

I'm James and I'm real hard

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

No it means you added a new definition to the term PL

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Lol...I never had that problem. Maybe I need to shoot higher on the quality of girls get dances from. And line my pockets with plastic protection

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

Sorry, I don't fuck women who takes greasy shit as payment for dirty sex.

Profile picture for BagBoyJames
BagBoyJames
•

Lol

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Lol

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Lol

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Lol

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Lol

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Lol

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Lol

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Lol

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Lol

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

I never heard of someone vomiting when approached by a pretty girl until now and i'm not 20 anymore. No, it is not normal unless you live with bolemics.

Profile picture for SpudsMcKenzie
SpudsMcKenzie
•

The only time I've seen this happen is on South Park, when Stan vomited every time Wendy talked to him. But that was a cartoon.

Profile picture for carolynne
carolynne
•

remind me not to ask you to the vip

Profile picture for sofaking87
sofaking87
•

I say avoid the number 10 babes, I get air dances from them most often. Even in clubs that allow contact.

Profile picture for BigTuna1
BigTuna1
•

Your a sick fuck james...lol

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement