tuscl

Ass holes

crazyjoe
Colorado
Wednesday, January 15, 2014 9:36 PM
43 W Beaver St Jacksonville, Florida  32254  January 15, 2014  Thursday Evening  6-10 Dancers  Value Atmosphere  Overall I was in Jacksonville Florida on business. You know it's a wonderful thing to wake up in the morning and know not only are you going to get your dick sucked by a beautiful woman, but you get to choose which woman will get the privilege and high honor to get on her hands & knees. After an extensive investigation at [view link] I find myself at The Silver Fox. Let's just call this place what it is, your basic black ghetto bikini strip club. I sit in a high chair on the right side of the club right in front of the stage. There are 4 ladies (well, bitches really) dancing, one on stage and three dancing around the stage leaning against the stage with their butts sticking out and shaking their asses for my pleasure. Because when I walk in a strip club it's all about me, lol. I have been in the club for about 10 minutes drinking my beer (a corona, no lime) and not one dancer has said a word to me. Then this 40ish bitch comes out of the back and walks right up to me and makes this amazing eye contact. Other than her striking brown eyes, she is your basic black bitch, 40ish, 5'4", 150lbs, her face is basic, not pretty or ugly, nice big full lips, short black hair kinda like Halle Berry's, c cup tits that don't sag and seem natural, thick thighs, a slim waist, a nice big booty & dark brown skin.  Very dark skin on a black woman really turns me on. I like my white women white & my black women black, by black I mean like they just got off the slave ship, untouched by white seed. We chit chat for about 10 minutes, I asked her name but I don't remember what she said. She asked if I wanted a table dance, I asked how much, she said 10 dollars, I said sure. She is a good dancer, good booty shacking from the back, and she would turn around, face me and raise her arms in the air and dance slowly, then fast, and then slowly again, very erotic. I asked her to show me her tits, she says she can't out in the open but can get completely naked in VIP. I asked how much, she says 100.00. I ask for how long? She says until i'm completely satisfied. That's why I like black woman so much, they have no idea of their worth. I can have the prettiest black woman, a perfect flawless 10 for pennies on the dollar compared to a comparable white woman. So off to the back we go, before I can sit down she is naked and is grabbing at my crotch. I slap her hand away stopping her. I tell her to put her clothes back on and to get on her hands & knees between my legs. I have found that if you are completely honest and tell a black woman what you want and pay her what you promised, she will do everything in her power to please you like a well trained dog.  I explain to her that my thing is obedience, total & absolute obedience and that she offended me when she got naked without being told or atleast asking my permission. She looks up at me with almost an ashamed look on her face and apologized to me. I accepted her apology as I patted her on the head calming her down. I take out a 100 dollar bill, (one of those new ones that feel like plastic, with the blue security thread) and I throw it in the corner. she starts to crawl for it but I stop her and say "the 100 is yours, you may pick it up as we leave." I leaned back and placed my hands behind my head and I say to her, "you may strip now" She stands up and starts and extremely sensual, slow, erotic dance, slowly taking off her dark red bikini top and bottom, she leaves on her light red spike high heels. As I said her tits are exceptional, large areoles, with thick black nipples, her pussy looks waxed, totally smooth, not a hair in sight and I looked close. I hold my hand out palm up and I say to her, "put your pussy in my hand" She comes close to me and starts grinding her pussy in the palm of my hand, very nice, I smell my hand and there is almost no odor. I ask her to get on her hands & knees facing away from me, I tell her that I want to inspect her ass. she obeys me. I ask her to place her chin on the floor and spread her legs for me, I then say "spread your legs a little wider baby", I then take my foot and I caress her ass with my shoe, I can feel the firmness, the power in her haunches even with my shoes on. I ask her to reach back with both hands and spread her ass cheeks for me, I then use the point of my shoe to play with her anus. I want a better view, I say to her "I want to see everything you got", "spread your ass cheeks wider baby" Oh God how I love it so, she is spreading her butt cheeks so wide her arms are actually trembling, I place my foot back on the floor and just lean back and take in the view, her ass is so big I can't even see her head. As I have her in this position, on all fours, chin on the floor, legs spread wide, arms reaching back for all she's worth spreading her ass cheeks, fully showing me her pussy and anus I ask her, "do you give good head baby?" She says she's had no complaints, I say "show me baby", as she turns around staying on her hands & knees I stand up and unbuckle my pants and step out of them, I'm not wearing any underwear. Before I can sit down she has engulfed my cock. Long, slow strokes with those big black lips, she looks up at me looking deeply into my eyes, her head is bobbing slowly like when you go fishing and the ball bobs in the water. I say to her "that feels good baby", "you've almost earned yourself a bonus" I take out 5 twenty dollar bills and I place them beside me. She looks at my money but never loses her rhythm, she continues to suck. I pick up the 1st twenty dollar bill and I hold it up to her, she grabs for it but I pull it back and I say to her, "do you want this 20 dollar bill baby, she moans "yes" as she's sucking my cock. I say to her if you want it beg for it. she starts licking the head of my cock and says "please baby", "please baby" I say to her, "no baby, sit back on your heels, raise your arms up to your shoulders, relax your wrists, and beg like a dog" She hesitates for just a second, I can almost see a little bit of the light go out in her eyes, a little of the sparkle. This is what i'm after, a woman's pride & her dignity. There is nothing sweeter. She sits back on her heels, she raises her arms to her shoulders, relaxes her wrists and looks up at me.  My dick is so hard it hurts. I throw the 20 dollar bill in the corner where I threw the 100 dollar bill. I grab another twenty, I say to her "do you want it baby?", she nods her head, I say to her "show your Master." She starts begging again like a dog, like before, but this time I say to her, "stick your tongue out baby", She obeys me. I look deeply into her eyes and I say to her, "now pant for me baby" My God her tongue actually starts to wag a little as she pants for me. I threw this 20 dollar bill again in the same corner and I start to grab another twenty, but I stop myself. I say to her "when I don't have money in my hand your mouth better be on my cock." She immediately drops to her hands and knees and starts sucking my cock like it was her last fucking meal. We had a great session, begging, sucking, more begging, sucking, begging, great attention to the boys, more begging like a good little doggie & sucking to completion, bbbjcimws, not one drop wasted. All in all a great business strip. asn't there already a thread about this ass hole before? I think this is a repeat review. What a disgusting sadistic fuck. I already flagged it.

20 comments

• crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    What a sadistic sick fuck. I think this review is a repeat. I remember a thread about it a few months back. I flagged it.
  • ime
    10 years ago
    this dude again? what a psycho
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Now alucard seems like a saint
  • ime
    10 years ago
    probably just another alucard alias
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    ^^^ Yep, definitely that!
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    I remember a similar "review" by this asshole. This should be flagged. It is not a review but a disgusting racist and sexist fantasy.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Jerkoff has some issues.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Fuck him.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    The only funny thing about this review is the strip club that is on Beaver St.
  • Dolfan
    10 years ago
    I couldn't care less that its disgusting, I disagree with what a lot of folks around here find appealing but I've got no problem with them liking it or talking about it. However, his review for Flashdance ([view link]) is grossly inaccurate. I flagged it as such, but its still there so I presume founder disagrees with me. I don't see any reason to flag it based on objectionable content, but I wouldn't be surprised nothing about the "review" was true. I have no idea if the guy is lying or delusional, but details his other reviews don't line up with reality.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    What the fuck is wrong with Papi_Chulo?
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    I should write as well! The girl made $200 for a little role play and a BJ in a club. I don't think there's anything wrong with this at all, although I'm not sure I'd want this guy as a S/O if I were a woman! Dancers sell fantasy and this guy knew how to play.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    I tend to agree with rockstar. To each their own. I don't have the slightest idea if the story is true or not, but consenting adults alone can do whatever they wish with each other, in my book. I wonder if the level of uproar would have been as great had it been a white dancer, or perhaps a black guy with a white dancer? My guess, not a true story.
  • .juicebox69
    10 years ago
    Mane a nother juice alias no...its dougsta :)
  • .juicebox69
    10 years ago
    No...this sounds just like rickyboy ! oMG !
  • Otto22
    10 years ago
    If this report is accurate this is one sick fuck.
  • Estafador
    10 years ago
    And people wonder why there's still racism. When you see shit like this, you can't help but be...at least for a little bit. I would think this is PC's job to report these types of reviews.
  • Tyres
    10 years ago
    Yeah, it sounds more like Shia LaBeouf plagiarizing American Psycho, but regardless of whether it is fantasy or not, the poster is a sick and twisted douche bag. I can't imagine any dancers or bouncers putting up with his Patrick Bateman act. I was waiting for him to break into a Huey Lewis album review.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Tittyfag... I know you're upset 'bout the fact that you've got a teeny lil' weenie but you need to stop posting stuff like this. It makes you look psycho. and stop using aliases you weirdo. It is just sad that you post as badnews50, DoctorPhil, Bonerbreath, and txtittyfag.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Lol zipper
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion