tuscl

Pale skin

Tuesday, December 3, 2013 2:36 PM
What are your thoughts on pale girls? Do you guys have a preference between fair and tan skin on dancers or is it all pretty much white as far as your concerned? I'm very naturally pale but I'm paranoid about tanning beds. Lately I've been contemplating trying out self-tanner though. My body is really similar to Faye Reagan's but I have a larger bum and I'm blonde. Thoughts? PS this is the last discussion I'll be posting for a while. I have several finals to study for coming up in the next few weeks. I really appreciate all of your comments and advice on my discussions so far though. You guys are awesome! :)

54 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    Skin tone doesn't matter. You are correct to avoid tanning beds - Skin Cancer. I recommend you not use the artificial tanning stuff that comes off on the customer. NOT a good thing. Had a dancer ruin a pair of pants with that shit.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Men have all kinds of preferences. I am Hispanic but happen to be very pale myself – but I def prefer tanned women which should not be a surprise since I am mostly into black dancers – but growing up around Hispanics I grew up with many naturally tanned Latinas and thus that is what I’m used to and personally prefer. I am pale but like darker women – I have a Peruvian friend who is darkish (like south American Indian darkish) and he loves the whities.
  • JescoWhite
    11 years ago
    Personally, I prefer pale women. The current trend of tanning does nothing for me. If I'm searching for videos online i'll actively seek out the fairest girls I can find, like Stoya. It's a nice change of pace from what's becoming the norm.
  • TxVegas
    11 years ago
    Most dancers are tan, so it must be assumed that men prefer that. I generally do, but standing out at a club is probably good for you. So, just like a red head stands out, being very pale makes you stand out. But, I would recommend a little skin color, as pale is often associated with unhealthy in blondes.
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    Although I'm partial to darker skinned women, pale women have sold me dances. The right attitude is all I need. Spray-on tan is a definite turn-off. White skin is very much preferred over orange!
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    It seems to me that tanned skinned somehow helps hide certain things and/or accentuate things. Bodybuilders often make it a point to be as dark as possible – makes their bodies look better.
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    I don't like pale, but I'm not going to reject a dancer because of it. Skin tone is a very minor thing that isn't a big deal to me. I prefer tan as well, Latinas typically have the type of skin tone I really like
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Love it!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Faye Reagan is a goddess.
  • emmett
    11 years ago
    I can't stand artificial anything, so I vote for no tanning, for just selfish reasons. But the health risks also argue for staying natural.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    You are an attractive woman. Healthy skin, of whatever color or tone, merely enhances that, it doesn't define it. Even albino skin, if healthy, will look good, though it is somewhat shocking to see a true albino. If you want to tan, do it naturally, a little bit at a time. Most tanning beds do not emit the full spectrum of ultra-violet, and unfortunately, the part they leave out is the part that actually *helps* your body protect itself from damage. Sunlight *does* contain the full spectrum, so while it can still be harmful to over-tan, a little color actually helps protect against skin cancer. But whatever you do, do *not* burn. That will pretty much negate any benefits of the tan. :)
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    I like alt girls so pale skin with black hair and goth make-up will get my attention.I'm probably in the minority on that one.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    I definitely prefer tan skin.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    @lopaw: "I'm probably in the minority on that one." Maybe, but you're in good company. :) The *really* good ones can pull of the Goth without loads of makeup, though.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I like a Whiter Shade of Pale
  • Rachelmmm
    11 years ago
    I think for now I'll just rock the pale since the only way I can tan is literally to burn and then for it to peel into a tan, which I haven't done in years. Also I imagine I'd be pretty grossed out if someone's tan rubbed off on me or my clothes, so I'll be staying away from the self-tanning option as well. Like a few of you guys said, it might help me stand out. I'm going for a more classic look anyway so it'll have to work for now.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Pale skin is a major thumbs up for me... So Rachelmmm, any freckles?
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    I I've been with all types of women: Black, Latino, Southern European, Asian, and pale white. Skin color is inconsequential; it's more about the chemistry of the interaction.
  • two4fun1225
    11 years ago
    I think by your pics if that's you..you would defiantly get my attention in the club I'm not about color but more about what you have and how you act
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    P.S. good luck on your finals!
  • Rachelmmm
    11 years ago
    @zipman68 no freckles, I'd say my paleness and style are along the lines of Dita Von Teese. I've just always wondered what I'd look like tan.
  • crsm27
    11 years ago
    Rachel.... If you are pale like Faye Regean.... OH HELL YES stay that way. Also you mentioned in another thread you are doing good with cash per night. I wouldn't change a thing. The pale will help you stand out against the tan, blonde, fake boobs. You are pale skin, natural (by your pics), and hot as hell. Many people are looking for that pin up girl look now. And by those pics....you fit the bill.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I definitely wouldn't ruin your health getting a sunburn. You would stand out in clubs I visit just by not having tons of tatoos. Tan lines and white tits can be a bit of a turn on but I wouldn't ruin your health trying to get that. I burn rather easily myself but I did read getting at least 10 to 15 minutes of sun per day is quite healthy in helping your body produce vitamin D when the sun is high enough in the sky. I think it is not in the winter.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Hmm, I without a doubt do not like tanned skin. It's creepy and I feel like she's sick, but I know it's just the girl's natural skin. That's why I generally avoid natural redheads (girls who dye their head red though, are generally freaky woohoo :D). Though it doesn't really matter in the club. It's too dark to really notice and a nice pair of jugs or a great ass make up for the pale skin.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    "The *really* good ones can pull of the Goth without loads of makeup, though." Good point, gmd. When the makeup is so heavy that she looks like she belongs in a Tim Burton movie it's time to step back a bit and re think it.
  • Rachelmmm
    11 years ago
    @sharkhunter I actually don't have any tattoos. I like them on girls if they're not completely unfortunate, but I'm too indecisive to get any for myself, and I like being in the minority of strippers that have no tattoos whatsoever. I had no idea guys found tan lines on boobs attractive though. I guess it has more to do with the boobs themselves, but to me it looks like a mistake if you fell asleep tanning or something. Interesting.
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    skin color doesn't make a difference to me
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    I usually don't like extremes on women, so extremely pale or extremely tan are not what I prefer. I've met some pale women I found very attractive but I see a lot more tanned women who are very attractive. As long as you can pull it off, then I wouldn't change anything.
  • canny
    11 years ago
    Make yourself look the way you want to look for you and you'll be confident and earn lots of money dancing. Your skin is pretty in your pics, don't change it.
  • Briguy78
    11 years ago
    Pale skin looks great. Has a soft, natural look. I like it.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @Rachel-Do what works best for you. If you ain't naturally dark then only melanoma awaits for you in the future if you choose to go to tanning salons or tan outside. That being said, it's December and my Greek God bronze skin is shining like the furnaces of Hephaestus.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    I concur with crsm27. If you resemble Faye Reagan in any aspect, I'm a fan of your's (of course I would have said that before you mentioned Faye Reagan). For those of you not acquainted with Faye Reagan, see: [view link]
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    I don't generally have an opinion on pale skin, but natural redheads, who are always pale-skinned, drive me wild. And girls who have an obvious artificial tan are generally ones I avoid, but there are exceptions to that, but those exceptions are generally based on how they act and not what they look like, which is oddly similar to my opinion on breast implants.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Rach, Since Papi is from S. Florida and didn't offer, I will. You can always come down our way and tan naturally. And I know you can find a place to dance and I am SURE you can find someone to take you in! :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Yeah Rachel – come tan in our beautiful Miami beaches – you can stay at my place TUSCL buddy :)
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    " I actually don't have any tattoos. I like them on girls if they're not completely unfortunate, but I'm too indecisive to get any for myself, and I like being in the minority of strippers that have no tattoos whatsoever" Good for you! Although I doubt gmd will agree. :)
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Papi, HEY, I was first! :)
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Hey Papi & Clubber, wait until the real Rachelmmm shows up. He might not be what you were hoping for.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Alucard: What's the difference between people with tattoos and people without? People *with* tattoos don't give a shit that those without don't have any.
  • Rachelmmm
    11 years ago
    Why am getting accused of being a dude all of a sudden?
  • Rachelmmm
    11 years ago
    And I appreciate the offers Papi and Clubber. If I'm ever in Miami, which I might be this summer, I'll let you guys know! :)
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    ^^^ There are many so called members who think it is some how funny to assume an alias and perhaps impersonate dancers as act like Assholes.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    That's: as they act like Assholes.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Just exactly what I expected from gmd. LOL!
  • Hard4Dancers
    11 years ago
    Perhaps people wouldn't mock you if you didn't spend all day calling everyone else on the board A-holes. Do you have an anal fetish?
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    “… Papi, HEY, I was first! :) …” Alright Alright clubber – age before beauty I suppose :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    “… Why am getting accused of being a dude all of a sudden …” Dancers need to have a bit of thick skin when they post on this board - we can get a bit sarcastic sometimes. Also, there are some clowns that will have multiple aliases on this board and pretend they are someone they are not – so sometimes when a dancer posts here; some may think it may actually be someone BSing and pretending to be a dancer when they could be a dude. I guess we’re a bit cynical – don’t worry about it and def don’t take it personal – just take for what it is.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "I guess we’re a bit cynical – don’t worry about it and def don’t take it personal" I disagree a bit with Papi.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Papi, Remember, the beat wine is aged. The best whiskey is aged. Oh, and the best meat is aged!
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    ^^^ That's why IMHO the best dancers are at least 30 yrs old.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Make that the best wine.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    You win clubber
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Papi, If she did come down this way and it turns out like sc said, I'll concede and you win! :)
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    I keep staring at your pictures so hard it's probably going to give you a tan.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion