tuscl

Have you ever tipped a stripper with anything other than bills?

Sunday, December 1, 2013 1:19 PM
I'm just curious, has anyone ever tipped a girl with something other than paper bills? If so, what was it? On Friday night I was at my regular club. One girl, Sega, (yes, like the video game company) came around for tips after a dance. I tell her she has a choice. She can either have a boring $1 or a much more interesting penny. She looked at the penny, said, "I'll take the penny." and walked away happy. Yes, there's more to the story. She collects old currency and it was a mint wheat penny from 1942, worth about $4. I found this out when she previously tried to get me to give her a 1946 silver half dollar I carry around with me as a tip. (As in, she came up to me, picked the coin up and said, "Can I have this?") That coin is worth $10, so, no, she doesn't get that. I also carry around a 1944 silver quarter which she also tried to get me to give her. (again, no.) That, however, does not change the fact I got a stripper to accept a one penny tip happily.

23 comments

• Lone_Wolf
    11 years ago
    Smooth.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    Yes. I've told this story before, but since you're asking, I tell it again: A dancer I once knew had a cop costume. I saw her weekly at the time. One Saturday I asked her if she'd wear her cop costume the following Saturday. She agreed and remembered. I had a special tip in mind for her in that costume. So, when I saw her the next time, after she finished her stage set, I tipped her a box of Krispy Kreme doughnuts. Even the d.j. noticed and said over the p.a. system, "Did I just see a customer tip a cop a box of doughnuts?" Then other dancers leaned over toward the stage to observe the box of doughnuts.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    I tipped q girl once with an I.O.U. scrawled on a cocktail napkin. She didn't find the humor in it that I did.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I tiped a dancer once with a box of chocolates. There were a few chocolates missing and an iou note for the missing chocolates
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    I tip a stripper once. I gave her a phone number to a local drug rehab clinic.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Lately I've been giving adult t-shirts for a job well done in VIP.
  • Rachelmmm
    11 years ago
    One time I was tipped a $50 outback steakhouse gift card
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Will you still call him an asshole when one of them pays off? :)
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    I giv em da tip of my dick ! Dey allways want da rest ov it !
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    Lol !
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    I once gave my ATF a box of Band Aids.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Clubber - I once gave mine a tooth brush but it really wasn't a tip. :)
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I remember one time in a nude club I was eating a bag of Cheetos at the stage. A nude dancer came over and said she would accept a Cheeto instead of a dollar tip. I tipped her two or three times. She even danced on stage extra for me. Cheapest tip ever.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    I realized something...that girl is intelligent. Good choice in strippers my friend.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Actually, as the customer, the girl came over and tipped me...with a dollar and a compliment. Awesome. Tipped the next girl with said dollar.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    sc, Well, I didn't give it strictly as a tip. I always gave her a lot more than the typical $1 during a stage dance. When I went to give that to her, she asked if I had a band aid instead. Told her I'd go get some for her and did just that. New stripper shoes were the problem. :)
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    I used to tip in Morgan Dollars when I was an avid collector. I also tip my ATF in 420 from time to time.
  • skibum609
    11 years ago
    If I really enjoy the dancer I will spin one up for her. Always a tip well remembered due to the quality and when I go back I am suddenly better looking, taller and wealthier looking lol.
  • LeeH
    11 years ago
    Club_Goer, for the win!
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    From time to time I get a bunch of $2 bills to use for tipping. I've gotten many interesting reactions to that, mostly like "it's been a long time since I saw one of THOSE!" My CF told me she's saving them for gifts for her kids. Reminds me of when I was a kid and my grandfather would give me 2's.
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    A bottle of Bordeaux from my wine cellar. A 1 oz gold Maple Leaf. (This is not as outrageous as it seems. I have been squirreling away gold bullion coins for years. The cost of this coin could have been in the $300-$400 range.) Flowers from my garden. How pathetic is that? I have given good stock tips to dancers. If they had the gumption to act on them they would have done very well.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @666-You tip them in 420? Haven't you listened to the wise words of one Too Short? "I'd give you my bitch but wouldn't give you my joint, Too Short baby gettin straight to the point."
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Just propped Club_Goer for the donuts tip. When I get gift cards I don't really want, I'll give them as tips to dancers. When I travel abroad, I've brought back souveniers for strippers or their kids. They have brought me stuff too. When dancers come to my house, they have sometimes wanted stuff I was planning to give to Salvation Army. Like a couch in one case.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion