tuscl

Racist Dancers

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
Lately I have been clubbing a lot in northeast Florida and it is simply a different world. Now the city areas along the coast are not so bad as many of the folks who live and work in them are more cosmopolitan and a healthy % of them are transplants from northern areas, but the folks that I meet from the more interior areas of northern FL really make me feel like I time warped back 50 years. A certain number of the dancers who populate the clubs in Jacksonville hail from the interior parts of FL and I've heard some interesting things come out of some of their mouths relating to non-white customers.

Last night I met another dancer who grew up in the interior and she was something else. She let me know, in a strong and proud voice, that she has never had sexual relations with a [black man] or a [Hispanic]. Indeed, she said it like it was a badge of honor and a clean bill of health. She further went on the express her disgust at the couple of white girls in the club who she knew had relations with non-whites.

I've heard stuff like this from certain other dancers in J'ville over the past year, but this girl was more brazen than most. Now I was sorely tempted to challenge her ignorance, but soon after she offered me a blowjob. Given the choice between debating her about racism or putting my dick in here mouth, I'm sure you can guess how I chose. ;)

But man, it is scary shit to know that there are people who still think this way in this day and age.

45 comments

• rockstar666
    11 years ago
    Yeah, racism and homophobia are still prevalent in less educated areas. Good thing we don't have any of that here huh!
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "But man, it is scary shit to know that there are people who still think this way in this day and age"

It is not surprising that this attitude is still around in the South. BUT you'll find it all over the place. Prejudice & HATRED knows no geographical boundaries, and is in every walk of life.

It is here in TUSCL too, and NOT JUST race Prejudice & HATRED Rick. There is all manner of Prejudice & HATRED. Just read the Forum each day. It hits you RIGHT in the face.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Yeah, just consider BonedBrother. Hard to beleive the KKK still has members in this day and age but there he is!
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    There's a lot of racism among the lower class whites around Detroit. A lot of it is kind of casual racism, where they just assume that blacks are lazy and given preferential treatment. Most of the white dancers I know have black dancer friends, but they believe in all the black stereotypes.

I've never heard white dancers say they would not dance for black customers, but a number have told me they want nothing to do with Arabs. There is a large Arab population here, especially in the Detroit suburb of Dearborn.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I had one dancer tell me that if her husband found out she gave dances to a black guy he would go ape shit
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    "It is here in TUSCL too, and NOT JUST race Prejudice & HATRED Rick. There is all manner of Prejudice & HATRED. Just read the Forum each day. It hits you RIGHT in the face." Just keep preaching your own marterdom and someday you will believe the shit that comes out of your mouth
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    With me being a black guy and a young one as well, I've sometimes wondered whether I've been avoided by dancers because of that.

I don't really know though. It's hard to tell. I can't recall ever being discriminated against in a club. If it has happened, then it was something not very obvious at all

• Hard4Dancers
    11 years ago
    Shut the fuck up, Alucard. Weren't you the same member who told another member to "eat shit from an AIDS infected asshole and die? " What kind of elderly Person says that to another human being?
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    I admit to having a lot of animosity towards the Asshole members here like you Hard4Dancers. It is as a result of being attacked by you & them. I may go a bit over the line at times with my responses. I will admit it. You ASSHOLES will NOT!!!

GoVikings - I have heard a few Dancers express feelings like those that Rick has spoken about. It usually has come from Caucasian dancers.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    I must say, the hypocrisy and irony of this particular thread is making me laugh, but it's a very sad laughter. People are free to express their opinions any way they choose, but I see a lot of glass houses.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    ^^^ at least you admit your faults...still you can't blame your actions on anyone else
  • Hard4Dancers
    11 years ago
    And Rick, I'm ashamed of you. You should've taken the high road and declined the blowjob. You obviously club very often, so one encounter probably wouldn't account for much in the grand scheme of things.
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    Sounds like someone needs to be "Knocked Out" in that fun little game "youths" play.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Racism still goes on today and there were always will be forms of it. On the other hand I have met quite a few non black dancers that ONLY date black guys, so it's a pretty good time to be a black guy on this country :)
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    @hard4dancers - IMHO I don't play politics when it comes to BJ's. I may not date people with beliefs too different than mine, but I'll do business with anyone if it's in my personal interest. I'm not trying to change the world, I'm just trying to do the best I can.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    @Hard4Dancers: Turn down a BBBJ? LOL. The odds of that happening are about the same as the odds of Dougster ever getting laid, meaning extremely low. And much like with any woman who would let Dougster's put his little wiener into her pussy, there would have to something seriously wrong with her. ;)
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    ^^^ ew, RickyBoy in a foul mood today after I called him out as the narcissist that he is over on that other thread, and as, apparently, it is finally sinking in on him that a great many members of this board (eg SippyCup and Joker420) agree with me. Spazz, RickyBoy, spazz!
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    One of my cousins used to live in Jacksonville and he always told me I would hate Jacksonville because it's essentially a Southern city, unlike places farther south in Florida, which have the Latin American influence. Not only that, but it seems like there's a disproportionate number of racists amongst dancers as compared to the normal population. Or maybe they are just more frank about it.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    Actually Fraudster, it just sort of popped into my head as I was responding to H4D. With the way you behave around here, you don't exactly come across as a guy who gets laid much or easily - LOL.

As for that other nonsense, I don't put much stock in the opinions of trolls, since of course they are trolls for a reason. ;)
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    Dandy, agreed on all counts. The old saying around here is that the further south you go, the further north you end up. J'ville is definitely still bible belt territory, especially the towns immediately surrounding J'ville. it is more like being in Southern GA than in Florida.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Gosh, RickyBoy, maybe if I would employ The System instead of mocking your genius...

Yep, when you thought it was just me you thought you could just tap dance your way out of it, but now too many people are onto you. Too funny!
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    "Gosh, RickyBoy, maybe if I would employ The System instead of mocking your genius... "

Actually, I suspect that you'd need a lot more help than that. All kidding aside, you're a mess. Look at how you post and behave on this thing. I keep telling Zip that he needs to step away and get some air, but you may be an even better recipient for that advice.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Ok, RickyBoy, you're the one who routinely drinks and drives, puts your wide at risks of STDs and cervical cancer via BBFS with strippers, admit if took you ten years to decide a System for paying hookers for sex and thinks such a System proves what a genius you are, yet someone else is the mess. Gone go out on a big limb here and say you are projecting a bit, RickyBoy. Hey, whatever defense mechanism you need to get by you just keep using it!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Shit, I didn't even mention your first marriage... LOL!
  • Prim0
    11 years ago
    I had no idea that GoVikings was a young black guy! I'm Hispanic but I can pass for a lot of different groups...anything from white to Mediterranean. I don't recall my "race" ever working against me...but like GoV....I never noticed it.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    Fraudster, putting aside the satirical nonsense about the so-called System, I have laid bare my faults and failings, which was necessary to provide full context to some of my activities, even knowing that some of it would prove to be troll fertilizer.

But any guy who lives on this board and gets his amusement the way that you do is seriously fucked up. More than the need to make stuff up even, it is the manic need to flood the board with noise and volume. I'm still guessing that it stems from limited employment and some disability which limits your ability to leave the house, but there it is.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    RickyBoy: "But any guy who lives on this board and gets his amusement the way that you do is seriously fucked up."

Well that would be much worse than routinely drinking and driving and putting someone's wife at risk of STDs and cervical cancer via BBFS with strippers now won't it? Seriously, RickyBoy, might want to compare those things in terms of what is important and what isn't, don't you think? :-)
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    *** SLAM DUNKED THAT FAGGOT RICKY-BOY ***
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Never encountered a racist dancer. As long as you have the green then you can play in between.
  • Hard4Dancers
    11 years ago
    ^For some people it still matters even if you have the Green. Take it from me.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    Fraudtser posted: "Well that would be much worse than routinely drinking and driving and putting someone's wife at risk of STDs and cervical cancer via BBFS with strippers now won't it?"

In a way, yes. Even if I did these things as often as you claim, they would at least be understandable. Morally wrong, without a doubt, but a more common sort of fucked up.

But the manic and fixated nature of what you do here suggests deep seated psychological problems. I am guessing that, in addition to your other issues, you are under routine psychiatric care and probably on meds of some type. All well and good, but I have wondered for some time now if posting on this site isn't making you even more imbalanced.

But I don't want to pick on you any more, so I am going to leave off now.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Not for me. But hey, we're two different people. I just happen to be smooth, suave, and sophisticated. Did I also happen to mention that I'm Slick? And I'm a Scorpio.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    RickyBoy: good logic! Trolling (if true) much worse than drinking and driving and putting one's own wife at risk of cervical cancer and STDs.

And drinking and driving and putting your wife at risk of cervical cancer via BBFS with hookers in no way indicates "psychological issues" on your part (wrong! Hint - textbook narcissistic behavior doing these things for your own thrills with no thought to the possibility of serious physical harm they put others at risk of.)

You really are in the verge if psychotic if you rally think that, but my bet it's just you thinking you can BS, but on the top hat and tap dance and fart your way out of anything. Good luck with that! :-)
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Also think of what "psychological issues" got you into the troubles you did with your first marriage. Need a hint? Starts with an 'n' ends with and an 'm'.

*** SLAM DUNKED THAT FAGGOT RICKY-BOY ***
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    I met a racist black stripper. She went off on her white co workers for about 10 min. after that she offered me bbfscip or cfs for 1 hr in the VIP room. So I took her up on it. guess which one I chose!
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    I once had a dancer tell me she avoided blacks "cuz they smell bad". A week later I saw her walking bow-legged out of the champagne room with a black guy. An hour later she told me she got the best fuck she'd had in the club. He had the green and like all strippers, How do you tell when they're lying? When their lips are moving.
  • SuperDude
    11 years ago
    I was dressed in suit and tie, visiting The Coliseum in Detroit after a business meeting. Six white dancers walked by me and looked the other way, studiously avoiding eye contact. I once tipped a dancer on stage with a $20 and, when she left the stage, she walked right by me and never said a word. The waitstaff and bartenders at The Coliseum have always been friendly and courteous. Some dancers appear to have racial issues. There's really nothing that can be done about this, if in fact it's true. I'm good for $300 in dances on some occassions. Guess some dancers don't want it.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    This thread could go down hill fast if I do not carefully word this...

This is what I've heard over and over again from dancers in 25 years of clubbing, mostly in Michigan and Indiana. If there is a "hierarchy" of racism among dancers, it goes something like this.

1. Middle Easterners (many dancers will flat out not dance with them)
    2. Hispanics (perceived as "very cheap" and "grabby")
    3. Blacks. (i've heard very few dancers say they won't dance with black guys - but the most frequent comment I hear is that black guys want free OTC)

I'm just reporting what i've been told. It's kind of surprising how open some of the dancers are with their racist comments.

• DandyDan
    11 years ago
    @motorhead-
    I've heard the exact same thing about Hispanics. I don't know if any Middle Easterners ever go where I go. As for blacks, my one current favorite black dancer has a distaste for black customers, which I find odd, but she's one-of-a-kind, for lack of a better term. I have heard white dancers who complain about black customers. I've even heard them complain about Asian customers. I didn't know any club I went to had any of them in great abundance.
  • SuperDude
    11 years ago
    Some Black men, because of skin color gradations, may be mistaken as Middle Eastern by racist dancers. That might account for some of the treatment I get. I was mistaken for Egyptian when I spent three weeks in Egypt, Israel and Jordan. So a Detroit dancer who avoids Middle Eastern men might just dump brown skinned African-American men over the side as well. Her loss.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    The world would be a better placed if more mouths spouting racism got plugged with a dick.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Some dancers appear to have racial issues. There's really nothing that can be done about this, if in fact it's true. I'm good for $300 in dances on some occasions. Guess some dancers don't want it"

It is their Monetary & financial loss SuperDude. Seems they feel they can afford to bypass this source of income. Maybe a "10" can afford to be "Picky", but can other dancers afford to throw away income by being prejudiced???
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    @Motorhead: I've heard much the same things from dancers around here.
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    The most common racist observations that I hear from Canadian dancers are anti-Indian, anti-Pakistani, or anti-Sikh comments.

I always caution dancers to be very careful about anti-Sikh comments. I have encountered some pretty gritty boys of that religion who take absolutely no shit whatsoever from anybody. And, not all Sikhs wear turbans for easy identification, either.

• SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Sikhs are tough dudes.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion