tuscl

What is your number?

gerner
New Mexico
Sunday, November 17, 2013 1:53 PM
Not number of sex partners, but number of clubs visited? I travel some, so I feel like I've been to quite a few, but I'm curious about others on the board. Here are my estimated numbers: Total Clubs: 72 Different States: 17 Different Countries: 3 Favorite State: FL Home State: CO Favorite City: Miami I apologize for not giving more reviews. I'll get going on that.

28 comments

• JustCantResist
    11 years ago
    I'm still a newbie. Total Clubs: 5 Different States: 1 Different Countries: 1 Favorite State: CA Home State: CA Favorite City: Anaheim
  • nj_pete
    11 years ago
    About 80 diff clubs in about 14 states, 2 countries, Favorite state FL Home State NJ.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    1701 & 66. ;)
  • Corvus
    11 years ago
    Total clubs: 36 Different states: 7 Different countries: 2 Number of reviews: 64 I'm still a newbie too. But having lots of fun.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    States: 8 Total Clubs: About 34 Different Countries: 2 Favorite State: Az Home State: WA Favorite City: Phoenix
  • RTP
    11 years ago
    This is actually a scary thought. Don't want to think about the $$$ spent. I am thinking that I have been visiting for about 30 years. Total Clubs: 152 Total States: 19 Countries: 2 Favorite State: Tx Home State: NC Favorite City: Houston
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    I don't remember every club in every state that I have visited in 15 years, so these are educated guesses: Total Clubs: 220+ (probably closer to 250) Total States: 20 ish Countries: 4 Favorite State: TX Home State: Moving target, let's call it NY for now Favorite City: Dallas and Greenville, SC
  • girlmoneys
    11 years ago
    Total Clubs: 100+ Different States: 22 Different Countries: 1 Favorite State: FL Favorite City: Detroit Money spent? Years clubbing 36
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Getting high numbers for different clubs is a not something I'm interested in. As long as I'm having fun, that's all that matters to me. I believe I've only visited strip clubs in 3 states. My immediate family is scattered all over the US. I do not always have a chance to visit strip clubs when I travel.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    If I had to guess my number of clubs is probably around 40.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    I refuse to think about the $$$ involved with this. Total Clubs: 31 Different States: 5 Different Countries: 1 Favorite State: CA Home State: CA Favorite City: City of Industry
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    Not sure how to count total of clubs, because there have been clubs where they change names and I don't know for sure whether each incarnation counts as a separate club. For the purposes of this discussion, I'll say no. Total Clubs:82 Different States:10 Different Countries:1 Favorite State: That's a good question. I've probably done more in Iowa than any other state, but most of the places I've been to in Iowa aren't worth it. OTOH, my favorite club is there, but if I lived in California or Texas or somewhere not close to Iowa, would it be my favorite club? I enjoy my road trips to Kansas, but there have only been 4 places there I ever really enjoyed, and none of them currently. I have enjoyed clubs in Illinois, but the places with extras, I've only visited once. And I thoroughly enjoyed my one trip to Texas, even if it was El Paso, but you can't really make that a favorite state if you only went there once, can you? I'll say Iowa, but that could change if I ever went somewhere else again. Home State: Nebraska Favorite City: Either ESL or El Paso
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    I totaled them up once before, so if you wish to know, search out that topic thread. As for the other entries: Different Countries: 2 Favorite State: FL Home State: FL Favorite City: Greater Miami
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @Clubber-I like how you put it.
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    40 clubs in 11 states, all in the USA. Home & fave state IL, fave city: Peoria. Have experienced lots of DFK and DATY in central IL clubs. Mileage way better than around Chicago.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    sharkhunter posted: "Getting high numbers for different clubs is a not something I'm interested in. As long as I'm having fun, that's all that matters to me. I believe I've only visited strip clubs in 3 states." I agree with this 100%. Indeed, if I lived in a place like Dallas, with its wide variety of nude (byob) and topless clubs, as well as relatively easy sourcing of OTC partners, I would probably never feel the need to club anywhere else.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    RickyBoy is so full of shit and talking out of both sides of his mouth as usual. For him it's all about numbers. Except the doesn't visit strip clubs in reality, just in his fantasy world where he needs to employ the system.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    ^^^ So how big does a troll have to get before he no longer fits under the bridge? ;) Lol Fraudster. If this was a numbers game, I'd already have over 120 clubs reviewed and possibly over 300 reviews posted. It happens quickly enough organically, during those times when I have club visits that provide meaningful intel, that I don't have to force it. I have over 6 years of VIP in the bank as well, so no pressure on that front either. I am just a club junkie who travels a lot and seeks those great club experiences, which unfortunately are rarer than I would like. Dallas is one of those rare areas with a fantastic club culture and I would be perfectly content with Dallas as my home base. Feel free to share your comparative experiences though. ;)
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Again, RickyBoy, it's nice you visit so many clubs in your imagination and write fake reviews of real ones, but I think people we're expecting you to report the number of clubs you've visited in reality. So what's that maybe one or two? :-)
  • SoonerSam
    11 years ago
    Total clubs: about 34 States: 11 Home State: OK Favorite State: WV
  • pineconepartyliquor
    11 years ago
    in 15 years, this is what I have compiled... Total Clubs: 45 Total States: 10 Outside US: 2 (mexico and Costa Rica) Home State: CO Favorite City/State: El Paso TX
  • MrDeuce
    11 years ago
    Total clubs: about 60 Total states: about 11 Outside U.S.: 3 (Germany, Austria, Thailand) Favorite cities: Austin, Indianapolis, and Chicago (specifically 2 clubs in Chicago Heights and 2 in Harvey) -- I've never experienced the notorious SC scene in places like Providence, S. Florida, and City of Industry and have made two brief forays into the Detroit festival of flesh.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Baby, don't forget my number.
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    MrDeuce, glad you qualified your choice of Chicago as a favorite clubbing city. Chicago itself is absolutely a disaster for clubbing with a low number of overpriced low-mileage facilities to choose from. But the suburbs have some better offerings in both price and mileage. I like Blackjacks in Elgin and Club O in Harvey.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Total Clubs: Fuck, I don't know. Different States: 10; ON, NY, PA, NC, DC, VA, MO, KS, KY, IN Different Countries: 2 Favorite State: KY Home State: NY Favorite City: Raleigh, NC (Has nothing to do with strip clubs) Favorite City: Louisville (for strip clubs)
  • MojoDojo
    11 years ago
    I guess if we're whipping em out to compare size I'll play along too 8-) Total Different Clubs: 40ish Total Club Experiences: 250+ (and counting) Different States: 19 Different Countries: 5 Favorite State: GA Home State: VA Favorite City for Clubbing: Dallas Like others have said, I don't even want to calculate my financial outlay over the years but all said and done I gotta admit it's a helluva fun hobby.
  • TxVegas
    11 years ago
    17 states Too many clubs to count without some serious effort Favorite places: Dallas, Phoenix, south Florida
  • SoonerSam
    11 years ago
    Has anyone else been to any of the Wheeling, Weirton, or New Cumberland, WV clubs? Serious high mileage and lots of ITC opportunities. Love that state for SCs. I also love Dallas.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion