Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Keeping Records ?

JackFrost9

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

How many of you sick fucks like me keep detailed or loose records of your club experiences ?

I record lapdances, drinks paid to dancers, tableside time spent, stage tips, vip, CR, OTC, ITC, LDK,....I also take or get picks of the girls, clothing or any other trophies.....its all i do...this is my sport, my Life, this is my life's work

Replies (38)Latest

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

Looking for reimbursement? Or getting ready for an IRS audit?

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

I suspect Payer11 keeps some pretty detailed records.

Profile picture for JackFrost9
JackFrost9
•

Lol Alucard

Profile picture for JackFrost9
JackFrost9
•

Dougster your probably write....I wonder about Rick ?

Profile picture for JackFrost9
JackFrost9
•

When im near my death bed I'm going to publish my records in a auto biography of myself...I'm going to call it "The Dark Dreams of a Frozen Pessimist"

Profile picture for Lone_Wolf
Lone_Wolf
•

I used to but it became to brutal to look at all the money I was spending so I stopped.

Curious...what are some of the benefits you get from keeping such detailed records?

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

RickyBoy definitely seems like the type who doesn't want to leave any tracks. If he does have such a spreadsheet you can bet it's either in pen and paper or on a computer that neve connects to the internet and double-secretly encoded by alutard.

Profile picture for JackFrost9
JackFrost9
•

I failed at Football, my marriage, my kids, my dog, my cat, my mom, my dad, my career...this makes me feel accomplished in life....I'm a Professional so it makes me feel good....its the only thang I've succeeded at in life

Profile picture for JackFrost9
JackFrost9
•

Lol...Doug.....rick is could be holding it to the end as a hail marry get rich quick idea to publish as a last ditch chance to finally get rich in life....until then he is very good at faking it

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

^^^ BonedBrother was in the same boat but elected to join the KKK so he could blame it all on the Jews, niggers, and Catholics. I guess time will tell which one of you made the better choice.

Profile picture for JackFrost9
JackFrost9
•

Low ! Goddamn doug that was epic funny

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

Great title. I want mine autographed.

Profile picture for JackFrost9
JackFrost9
•

YOU GOT IT SLICK !!!!!

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

we all do, it's called tuscl my friend. We write down all our details of our club experiences on here. Isn't it obvious?

Profile picture for BagBoyJames
BagBoyJames
•

Yea dark faggot lord Frost Burch !!!

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

Jack, get a new hobby because your life sucks? If you fail so much, how do you even have a job? Or had a job for so long?

Profile picture for BagBoyJames
BagBoyJames
•

Lol....get'em Esta !.....make that faggot jack cry like a little Burch !!!!

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

One of my TUSCL buddies does that. Whenever I can't remember a dancers name, etc, I contact him. As for me I don't save nuttin. No emails or PMs. My delete button gets a work out.

Profile picture for zipman68
zipman68
•

JackFrostDude...you should try to deduct lappers and whatever else as business expenses. I'm sure the IRS will be cool with it!

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

I keep an Excel spreadsheet with my all my stripper-related expenses and details of what occurred. When I look over the amount of money I spend, it gives me pause. But it's no worse than owning a sail boat or any other expensive hobby.

When I'm 90 and can't do it any more, I'll read about the fun I used to have.

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Shred it and forget it.

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

Speaking of records, anybody here still playing lp's?

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

When I was a dick dancer I kept mad records. Every time I would cum I would write it off as depreciation.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Ldk made arecord of ldk's

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Juice made a record of trollin

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Gatorfan made a record of one liners

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Alucard made a record of dumbass

Profile picture for likes2look
likes2look
•

I don't keep any records. The less evidence the better!

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

What records? For a second I was picturing someone filming his lap dance and telling the dancer to smile. :)

Profile picture for toysales
toysales
•

Estafador has it right. Right here is where I keep the record. I occasionally go back and read my reviews. It brings the memories right back.

Profile picture for Ermita_Nights
Ermita_Nights
•

My "records" consists of a stack of cocktail napkins on which dancers have written their phone numbers. On the back I put my notes, things like club, work days, aliases, home town and how far she's willing to go.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Keep records? lololololol

Profile picture for 3LeggedMan
3LeggedMan
•

I like to keep records of mileage-related data so of I'm away from a dancer for a time, I'll know if she's worth getting back with. Also, it reminds me to keep the expenses under control.

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

No, never. No audit trail dude. That not only applies to club visit records, but also to spending. Cash is king and one will never find an adult entertainment related expense on any card associated with me. I also do not retain many dancer telephone numbers and go to great lengths to hide them when I do.

With smartphones in such wide use now it is rare to receive a number on a napkin anymore, but not too many years ago it was more common and I always chucked those napkins before I returned home.

Profile picture for SippyCup69
SippyCup69
•

lol

Profile picture for rl27
rl27
•

All my records can be found on TUSCL and other sites.

Profile picture for trixxi
trixxi
•

Best not to keep records!!! A customer of mine had an elaborate filing system where he saved used dancer's panties in baggies with dates and names .... When his wife found them he came back to the dancers wanting to buy more (to replace the stash his wife destroyed).

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Brilliant

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement