tuscl

Keeping Records ?

Tuesday, November 5, 2013 10:59 AM
How many of you sick fucks like me keep detailed or loose records of your club experiences ? I record lapdances, drinks paid to dancers, tableside time spent, stage tips, vip, CR, OTC, ITC, LDK,....I also take or get picks of the girls, clothing or any other trophies.....its all i do...this is my sport, my Life, this is my life's work

38 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    Looking for reimbursement? Or getting ready for an IRS audit?
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    I suspect Payer11 keeps some pretty detailed records.
  • JackFrost9
    11 years ago
    Lol Alucard
  • JackFrost9
    11 years ago
    Dougster your probably write....I wonder about Rick ?
  • JackFrost9
    11 years ago
    When im near my death bed I'm going to publish my records in a auto biography of myself...I'm going to call it "The Dark Dreams of a Frozen Pessimist"
  • Lone_Wolf
    11 years ago
    I used to but it became to brutal to look at all the money I was spending so I stopped. Curious...what are some of the benefits you get from keeping such detailed records?
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    RickyBoy definitely seems like the type who doesn't want to leave any tracks. If he does have such a spreadsheet you can bet it's either in pen and paper or on a computer that neve connects to the internet and double-secretly encoded by alutard.
  • JackFrost9
    11 years ago
    I failed at Football, my marriage, my kids, my dog, my cat, my mom, my dad, my career...this makes me feel accomplished in life....I'm a Professional so it makes me feel good....its the only thang I've succeeded at in life
  • JackFrost9
    11 years ago
    Lol...Doug.....rick is could be holding it to the end as a hail marry get rich quick idea to publish as a last ditch chance to finally get rich in life....until then he is very good at faking it
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    ^^^ BonedBrother was in the same boat but elected to join the KKK so he could blame it all on the Jews, niggers, and Catholics. I guess time will tell which one of you made the better choice.
  • JackFrost9
    11 years ago
    Low ! Goddamn doug that was epic funny
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Great title. I want mine autographed.
  • JackFrost9
    11 years ago
    YOU GOT IT SLICK !!!!!
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    we all do, it's called tuscl my friend. We write down all our details of our club experiences on here. Isn't it obvious?
  • BagBoyJames
    11 years ago
    Yea dark faggot lord Frost Burch !!!
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Jack, get a new hobby because your life sucks? If you fail so much, how do you even have a job? Or had a job for so long?
  • BagBoyJames
    11 years ago
    Lol....get'em Esta !.....make that faggot jack cry like a little Burch !!!!
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    One of my TUSCL buddies does that. Whenever I can't remember a dancers name, etc, I contact him. As for me I don't save nuttin. No emails or PMs. My delete button gets a work out.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    JackFrostDude...you should try to deduct lappers and whatever else as business expenses. I'm sure the IRS will be cool with it!
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    I keep an Excel spreadsheet with my all my stripper-related expenses and details of what occurred. When I look over the amount of money I spend, it gives me pause. But it's no worse than owning a sail boat or any other expensive hobby. When I'm 90 and can't do it any more, I'll read about the fun I used to have.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Shred it and forget it.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Speaking of records, anybody here still playing lp's?
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    When I was a dick dancer I kept mad records. Every time I would cum I would write it off as depreciation.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Ldk made arecord of ldk's
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Juice made a record of trollin
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Gatorfan made a record of one liners
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Alucard made a record of dumbass
  • likes2look
    11 years ago
    I don't keep any records. The less evidence the better!
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    What records? For a second I was picturing someone filming his lap dance and telling the dancer to smile. :)
  • toysales
    11 years ago
    Estafador has it right. Right here is where I keep the record. I occasionally go back and read my reviews. It brings the memories right back.
  • Ermita_Nights
    11 years ago
    My "records" consists of a stack of cocktail napkins on which dancers have written their phone numbers. On the back I put my notes, things like club, work days, aliases, home town and how far she's willing to go.
  • skibum609
    11 years ago
    Keep records? lololololol
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    I like to keep records of mileage-related data so of I'm away from a dancer for a time, I'll know if she's worth getting back with. Also, it reminds me to keep the expenses under control.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    No, never. No audit trail dude. That not only applies to club visit records, but also to spending. Cash is king and one will never find an adult entertainment related expense on any card associated with me. I also do not retain many dancer telephone numbers and go to great lengths to hide them when I do. With smartphones in such wide use now it is rare to receive a number on a napkin anymore, but not too many years ago it was more common and I always chucked those napkins before I returned home.
  • SippyCup69
    10 years ago
    lol
  • rl27
    10 years ago
    All my records can be found on TUSCL and other sites.
  • trixxi
    10 years ago
    Best not to keep records!!! A customer of mine had an elaborate filing system where he saved used dancer's panties in baggies with dates and names .... When his wife found them he came back to the dancers wanting to buy more (to replace the stash his wife destroyed).
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Brilliant
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion