tuscl

Does anyone else find that a Dancer claims them as "thier" customer?

THE CHAINDOG
Massachusetts
Thursday, October 31, 2013 12:54 PM
I stopped in a club last night. My local favorite almost got in to a fight over another girl sitting with me. It seems that I can sit with and tip her friends but not her non-friends, and gawd forbid if I get a dance with anyone but her! And for the record I may see her every 6 weeks and am far from a sugar daddy.

28 comments

• SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I've never been claimed but many dancers at this one club know that this one dancer and I have a cool relationship. They know that even though I'll spend the majority of time with her, I still get dances from lots of the ladies. No dancer can claim you. You can't claim a dancer. When you see a dancer that you're well aquianted with and she's busy, for the most part, you can't interupt her.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    A year+ ago I was in my favorite club and talking with a dancer. One of my favorites walks right up to us and says to the other dancer "He's my husband".
  • THE CHAINDOG
    11 years ago
    a few years back I was claimed by one girl to the point no one dared ask me for a dance.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    It happens all the time to me whenever I go outside my regular clubs. Usually, if they ask for a dance, I tell them no and that's the end of it.
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    Just got to reach out and make a point of not being "claimed."
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Happens a lot when I've seen one dancer on more than visit. "No dancer can claim you." You're wrong.
  • Shark51
    11 years ago
    A few months ago I went to the Flight Club in Detroit. I took a dancer to the VIP and had two great LDs. She opened her menu however she started really high and I started low. We got as close as a U.S. Grant difference after me going up $$ and her coming down $$. I stood up and said "I guess it wasn't meant to be." I told her I was going to window shop for a while and if I changed my mind I would find her. I went down and sat at the bar. A little while later she came out and sat at the other end of the bar with another dancer that I had my eyes on earlier. When she got called up on stage she walked over and told me she would be back after her stage duty and we could finalize a deal. I walked over to the other dancer she was with at the bar and asked her if she wanted company. She said "I better not" because the other dancer was her friend and she told her she really liked me. I told her that is too bad because you are the one I really had my eyes on and was hoping to spend a lot of money. As I walked toward the door I told her to tell her friend that I said goodbye and was going up the street to spend my money.
  • etsutwigg222
    11 years ago
    Had this experience with my CF before she got the title. Started visiting club 2-3 times per week and she always got 3-4 lappers from me but no extras. I would have to go to others for the grand finale each trip. Went in one day after a couple of months and CF was on stage, so another lady sat down. CF finished on stage and came over telling lady that I came in to see her. First lady excused herself and I told CF that I wasn't hers since I had to finish with others all the time. CF pulled my into VIP and proceeded to become my CF as she made sure I got all the extras I wanted.
  • dallas702
    11 years ago
    Yes, it happens. Usually you are powerless to change it. If you assert you freedom from the claiming dancer, she may ignore you but other dancers then avoid you too. On the other hand, if the dancer claiming you is hot and puts out, the only possible complaint is "variety." A talk with your dancer may get her to "pimp" for you.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    When that happens, it means you are too attached to that dancer.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Sorry Alucard, but I am a free-thinking, free-willed individual and not a vein of gold-Nobody can claim me. If y'all get claimed, man up, grow a pair, and take charge if the situation.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    ^^^ When other dancers don't agree to take your money because one of them has "claimed" you, there is IMHO usually only 1 way to deal with it. Take your $$$$ elsewhere. Having balls has nothing to do with it. I've been in this situation. It was out of my control. IF you are so powerful that you can defeat a situation of this sort - MORE power to YOU! :) :)
  • DoctorPhil
    11 years ago
    alucard the reason most dancers won’t take your money has NOTHING to do with you being “claimed” by some ugly drugged out crack whore who is more afraid of her pimp than she is disgusted by you.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    @ChainDog Need a new leash or your chain there CHAINDOG LMAO
  • Subraman
    11 years ago
    Whether or not you realize a girl has claimed you, it almost certainly happens more often than you think! As I described in the ATF thread, I like to find an ATF, and on days she's at the club, I like her to stay with me from the time I walk in until the time I leave, which can be hours, and dance only with me. So, on those days, the "claim" is kind of in reverse, I expect her to be with me the entire time. I don't care whether she "claims" me or not, because she'll be sitting next to me, and I'm not interested in getting dances with anyone else. On days my ATF isn't there, I play the field.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    It tends to happen a lot and has been discussed many times on TUSCL. Best way to defeat this if you so wish is to be proactive IMO. You/me need to be proactive b/c there seems to be kind of an unwritten rule that if you are some dancer’s “regular” or w/e; then other dancers are expected not to approach you – and this may happen whether you desire it or not. As we all know (or should know); a dancer that “claims” you is being greedy b/c she wants all your $$$ just for her even if that is not your wish – one is there to be served by the dancers; not to serve them (and it’s not like they want us for themselves b/c they “like” us so much; it’s all about the Benjamins/business less we forget). Only one can wear the pants in the “relationship”; either you or the dancer. I understand it can be tricky or uncomfortable to stand up to a fave especially when she has treated you well; but in the end we are the ones paying so they should conform to us; not us to them – IMO. If one does not want to be claimed; he should be honest and tell the fave so and let her know one would like dances from her (fave) but also other dancers – and in order to get beyond the dancers’ unwritten rules w.r.t. regulars; one needs to be proactive and approach the dancers.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    "Only one can wear the pants in the “relationship”; either you or the dancer." My sentiment exactly. I wear the pants. She wears the skirt.
  • Lone_Wolf
    11 years ago
    I think I've been "claimed" a few times. It has led to some awkward confrontations as I've walked toward VIP with a different dancer. What surprises me is how little interaction it takes to be "claimed". Sure, I bought you a drink and got three dances from you but now you think you own me. WTF Kinda of a side note - seems like dancers are not respecting this claim BS like they used to. I'm often approached by other dancers when I'm already sitting with one. Generates some dirty looks and awkward tension but these ladies seem pretty desperate making them ruthless.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    When I was new to strip clubs, I let a hot young dancer claim me. I do believe it is under your control if you're willing to piss her off to let her know otherwise. If she's hot though, I see no reason to do so. By claiming me I mean she wanted to give me the first dances I got after I arrived in the club. After that, she didn't care. She was hot and eager to please and seemed to drop everything like a dog rushing to greet the owner. At different times I loved it or didn't always care for it. She wanted to be first all the time.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    It happens all the time and it sucks.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Bad situation. Only a minority of dancers know how to take stripping seriously as a job. Most of the ones who don't work it as a real job will respect another stripper's lame ass claim on you. You either have to cave to being someone's bitch, or cut off your "owner" entirely, at least for a few months. That may mean that for a extended period of time, you have to go to the club and get few to no lappers offered. Just have to take in the stage show.
  • inno123
    11 years ago
    I can hardly think that you supposedly wise to the world guys can think that you can talk about favorites and regulars and expect instant attention from them and not think that they are doing the exact same thing. They just usually hide it well. If you don't want a dancer to think that you are hers then don't act like she is yours.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    I'm in a good place with my ATF. She knows the other dancers I like and encourages me to buy them drinks, and she 'lets' me have a few dances with them when I want. She knows she's my #1 and she gets her share regardless. I think issues arise if your C/F thinks you're on a budget and dances with others are cutting into her share. If she knows she's getting X amount of $$$ no matter who else you spend on, it makes for a much better experience.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    I never been "claimed" by strippers, but if I ever do, I'll tell her straight up this: If you want to "claim me", you better start going out with me on REAL [view link]
  • skibum609
    11 years ago
    A few weeks ago, sitting in my favorite club, I noticed my favorite dancer wasn't there. I sat with and enjoyed spending time with a newer dancer I had always wanted. As is typical of the clubs here, sitting with her at the had more hand/dick contact (hers lol)than a lap dance in 98% of America. I suggested a 30 min cr and she said: XXX is out back changing so I need to go ask her permission before accepting. Being a brilliant conversationalist I responded: "huh"? She said you're her favorite customer and she has told all of us you are off limits even when she is not there. To that I said bullshit, lets go and she said I am not getting whacked over $200 and walked away. Finished my Guinness and left. Creepy as all hell and it not only prevented me from enjoying new girl, but the idea of getting a dance from the former favorite seems revolting to me now.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    "If my *wife* can handle me having sex with other women, so can you. Your choice is *some* of my time and money, or *none* of it." To be fair, though, the one time that I *did* let a dancer "claim" me, it worked out pretty well. I'm not sure I want it to work out quite that well again, though.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    @ski Outside chance it was a long con. The dancer wants you to ditch your current fav so she has a chance of being your new fav.
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    My CF does not work at the club on Wednesdays. Another hot girl does and I started visiting the club alternating between Tuesday and Wednesday visits. After a few weeks, CF asks "why are you coming in on my off day?" I told her I was visiting another girl since it seemed she might be getting tired of me. She offered me an interesting compromise: If I want to see someone else, get VIP dances with her little sister instead. I had been ignoring sis before to avoid drama but CF made it clear this would be better with her than other club dancers. Little sis is very hot and gives awesome DFK. I'm very happy now.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion