Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Thrift Store Suits

BagBoyJames

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

I like to look classy when I club but got no money so I go down to my local thrifts store and get me the finest 1970s throw back classic suit for only $3.75....this keeps me looking sharp for all that pussy I'm gonna snatch

Replies (27)Latest

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Is wearing a suit of this type consistent with and/or preferred by RickyBoy's "The System"?

Profile picture for BagBoyJames
BagBoyJames
•

Dougster I sure do hope so...that $3.75 was a years worth of savings

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

You crazy fuck BBJ

Profile picture for BagBoyJames
BagBoyJames
•

I have the original first hard back with cover of Ricks "$ystem" from the 60's.....its packed full of little golden shit nuggets

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Key words "shit nuggets"

Profile picture for BagBoyJames
BagBoyJames
•

LOL....Joe now that is just crazy talk

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Who the hell comes up with these shit nuggets?

Profile picture for BagBoyJames
BagBoyJames
•

Rickyboy

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

You got me laughing so yards, I'm coughing up my lunch.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Maybe that could be a good marketing gimmick for suits. Have a tags inside - "Endorsed by RickyBoy for use when running 'The System'." I bet RickyBoy could make some good money if he set up such a certification program.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

You go playa!

Profile picture for BagBoyJames
BagBoyJames
•

Lol....selling the system and helping the homless one bum at a time

That could be Ricks slogan

Profile picture for BagBoyJames
BagBoyJames
•

Thanks slick...I try

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

I can imagine the commercial. Some Maclemore in the background.

Profile picture for BagBoyJames
BagBoyJames
•

Rick could partner up with the goodwill and salvation army to help stop sexiness

Profile picture for Gucci_Mane
Gucci_Mane
•

Damn James your broke like a damn joke

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Leisure Suit Larry is gonna be my new alias.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Good one Moto – but don’t give Juice anymore alias ideas :)

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Leisure Suit Larry? When we already have real life Lesisure Suit RickyBoy?

Profile picture for Ermita_Nights
Ermita_Nights
•

When I was younger I bought thrift store suits and altered them myself. Now I fly to Bangkok every few years and get a couple of suits made. They're as good as you get anywhere and cost like $200. And you can get a lot of pussy in the 3-5 days it takes them to make the suits.

But... I almost never wear a suit to the club.

Profile picture for BagBoyJames
BagBoyJames
•

Nice bro

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I'm gonna try the leisure suit larry thing. Then if I run into fuglys I have enough pocket to keep milk bones

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

^^^^ Try snausages instead. They like them better.

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

@Ermita-Right on, my brother. I have a green leisure suit that I bought for $1 at a thrift store. It's smooth, but since I'm all of 5'7", I look like a Latin Leprechaun.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I will try that next time mikay

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

@BBJ your a cool cat. How was Xcapades when you where there

Profile picture for BagBoyJames
BagBoyJames
•

It was of the biker chains....i rode my Harley their

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement