tuscl

Playboy or Penthouse Playmates

ididthisonce
North Carolina
First of all, I am not really a blonde guy. My tastes generally lean toward dark & sultry. But if the tooth fairy ever granted me three wishes for a VIP experience with a Playboy Playmate or Penthouse Pet, I would without question choose Dalene Kurtis.

Who would be your choice?

http://www.boobpedia.com/boobs/Dalene_Ku…

http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/im…

20 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    " I am not really a blonde guy. My tastes generally lean toward dark & sultry"

Gee, I thought I was all alone in my attraction to dark hair instead of blond hair. THX. LOL
  • ididthisonce
    11 years ago
    Alucard - I am not even a big fan of short hair, but there is something about Miss Kurtis that starts my engine.
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    GoVikings- I like your choice!
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I dream of Jessie!
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Burciaga played softball in Tustin. I remember her when she graduated high school and started the Asian HIN/Club/Car Show scene.
  • ididthisonce
    11 years ago
    Jessica is definitely hotter than a firecracker on the 4th of July.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Thumbs up GoVikings, she is a definitely a 10.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Hustler all the way
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Alucard - I am not even a big fan of short hair, but there is something about Miss Kurtis that starts my engine."

I could VERY easily make an EXCEPTION in her case! LOL
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    Her bolt-ons are on immediate turn-off for me. I didn't even have to check Boobpedia's mention of them. Blonde is also not my favorite. I like brunettes and preferably with long wavy hair. Now, as to which Playboy Playmate or Pethouse Pet match my preference . . .
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    Sara Jean Underwood (palyboy)

OT: When I saw the headline of the thread I figured this was going to be a playboy vs. penthouse discussion. FWIW, I prefer playboy over penthouse. 'Nice' girls who are DTF are far more appealing than 'bad' girls who are DTF, IMO.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Sarah Jean Underwood is GORGEOUS. Her Carl Jr ads upped the game tenfold.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Agreed on SJU. I could wish she hadn't succumbed to the pressure to get her boobs done. She was even more appealing, to me anyway, before the boob job.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I remember the issue when Darlene Kurtis was in Playboy. That was close the last year I ever read Playboy. She was hot. One of my favorite Playmates ever.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Let's see. I'd have to weed through years and years of pictorials, and look and likely thousands of naked women. As interesting as that sounds, I'll pass. That said, no way I could pick "my choice" from Playboy and Penthouse.

Now if you asked about Asian Sirens, I would weed through those.
  • ididthisonce
    11 years ago

Clubber - Question:

What's wrong with weeding through thousands of photos of naked women?

LOL
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    idid,

I did say, "As interesting as that sounds, I'll pass." Just wouldn't take that much time. Lot's of other things I prefer to do. Besides, my Harley would get pissed at me if he had to stay in the garage longer then he already does! :)
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Are they still publishing "Men's" magazines? I'll bet it has been 25 years since I last looked at one.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I like blondes but I like it better when they have a hot body to go with the hair.

I remember when one of my favorites told me she had some pictures in Penthouse. I never know what to expect when I visit a web site a dancer told me she has pictures on it. I do not remember any links before someone asks.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion