tuscl

What's your number?

Saturday, September 28, 2013 6:56 PM
Have you ever looked around the club and realized that you've had multiple girls there OTC? This has been happening more and more to me, but the highest number of girls I've had in the room was 4. Until last week. I started counting and realized I saw 8 girls in the same night that I had previously enjoyed. Wow. And I avoided pretty much all drama.

21 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Have you ever looked around the club and realized that you've had multiple girls there OTC?" No. My numbers I hope are the winning Powerball numbers one day. LMAO
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Much credit to you, Señor Rosa for avoiding drama, especially with ocho chiquitas to deal with.
  • Gucci_Mane
    11 years ago
    1,764,436 and counting
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    I know I could say that I've done OTC with seven different dancers at one club. I think three of them is the most I ever noticed worked together. In my situation, the dancers I know don't like other dancers knowing that they do OTC, so I doubt if they talk about it between themselves. (I don't care if they do, though.)
  • clevelandbrowns69
    11 years ago
    There are some dive bars that I feel as if I could score OTC with every single one of them.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    One night I was talking with one of my faves who offers no extras. I looked around the room and said to her,"I just counted four different dancers who have had my dick in their mouth." She started laughing to the point where she nearly pissed herself.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    My number is 555-555-5555
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "One night I was talking with one of my faves who offers no extras. I looked around the room and said to her,"I just counted four different dancers who have had my dick in their mouth." She started laughing to the point where she nearly pissed herself" Did she decide to join the group after she stopped laughing?? LOL
  • mmdv26
    11 years ago
  • Gucci_Mane
    11 years ago
    Crazy Joe
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    All of them! (Except the ugly ones, unless the ugly one is txtittyfan's daughter.)
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    My brother and I call that the Florida Game. It's where you walk into a party and whoever has had sex with the most people in the room wins.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @ Duo-you n your brother just brought a new word to Slick's vocabulary. One day I'll disclose what my twin sister has to say.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    I don't think there has ever been more than 2, if going strictly by OTC encounters. If you add in ITC, though, I can get that up to 4.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    The highest number in one setting for me was 3.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    5555? not 1212?
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Murray Hill 7-555.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    867-5309 :)
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Sharkhunter, you take me back. Anybody remember 976-EVIL? Or 777-9311?
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Two that I know of, if only counting OTC. If ITC is included, several.
  • magicrat
    11 years ago
    I stopped by a club recently and only 3 dancers were working. While I've had none otc, Lil Rat has been in all 3 dancer's mouths. I know it was only 3 dancers, but 100%?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion