tuscl

How not to do OTC

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Friday, September 27, 2013 8:50 AM
Deputies put the brakes on a man's sexual rendezvous with a stripper, according to a Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office arrest report. The flashing brake lights of a Mercedes parked on the 4000 block of Okeechobee Road in West Palm Beach caught the eye of a deputy on patrol on Wednesday at about 8 p.m. The deputy said he walked up to the car to find a man sitting in the driver's seat with his head back, eyes closed with a woman, later identified as Kristina Averbach, 38, of Boca Raton, leaning over from the passenger seat. After being ordered out of the car, the john said he met Averbach at the West Palm Beach gentlemen's club, Spearmint Rhino. He added that he agreed to pay Averbach $50 for "play," slang for oral sex, according to the report. Averbach denied any money was involved but still landed a prostitution and contempt of court charge. She was booked into Palm Beach County Jail where she remains in lieu of $750 bail Go here for mug shot. [view link]

21 comments

• mrrock
    11 years ago
    Hmmm she went to jail and has 750 fine...doesn't say what he got?
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    The guy is driving a Mercedes in Palm Beach and he's getting a $50 blow job? Something's wrong here.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Why didn't this dumb ass just lie. She was willing to and at most got a $200 fine for public indecency or something. What a dumb ass @Jackslash, maybe the Mercedes was his life savings and he really works part-time at McDonalds Eh the girl has a better mugshot than most. Probably would look better if she didn't look like she was about to cry.
  • inno123
    11 years ago
    The guy was an idiot to volunteer the information about the $50. But also and idiot of not noticing that his foot was bumping the brake pedal.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    He could have gotten at most*
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    She'd look good with makeup. She looks so sad in the mugshot...
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    I heard about this earlier today, Shadow is in top of all the strip club news/2amers. There is a problem when you're 38 and still stripping.
  • Gucci_Mane
    11 years ago
    The dude should have gotten a room
  • likes2look
    11 years ago
    1) I find it interesting that the police / media named the stripper but are oddly silent about the name of the John. 2) doesn't this girl know anyone ( or even a bail bondsman ) that can get $750 to bail her out?
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I wonder if she still has a job at SR.
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    "She'd look good with makeup. She looks so sad in the mugshot..." Maybe one of the white knights on here will save her...
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I agree he was stupid to volunteer information. The police do a good enough job accusing people with false accusations hoping they get confirmation. I met one officer who smelled alcohol over a week after the last drink I had. If you ever get in an accident, you are always driving too fast for conditions unless they charge you with something worse. If you fell asleep, was eating, talking, texting, whatever and managed to wreck, yep, going too fast for conditions. Might as well say cops don't know for sure, charge him for something.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Preach the truth, Sharkhunter. Preach the truth.
  • txtittyfan
    11 years ago
    If you do get in an accident because of sleeping, eating, texting etc, you should get at least a ticket and you probably were going to fast for conditions. I know of no safe speed for driving while asleep.
  • looneylarry
    11 years ago
    Blow job lips. Mmmmm.
  • mmdv26
    11 years ago
    Dancers beware! Stupid PL's abound.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    Words of wisdom sharkhunter.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I'm commenting that I think cops are lazy for not listing the real reason why an accident happened. Sleeping, texting, etc., etc. They list driving too fast for conditions. If the insurance industry and politicians saw texting was the number one reason for fatal accidents, I believe more emphasis would be put on stopping it. Instead the police list, driving too fast for conditions for everything when there is an accident even if the victim said a deer ran in front of me or I fell asleep, etc. etc.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Maybe cops should have an additional field to fill out if they list driving too fast for conditions, driving too fast while 1. sleeping, 2. eating, 3. texting, 4. talking on electronic device, 5. doing make up 6. messing with their radio 7. unknown
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    change 7, to avoiding animal in road, then 8. unknown
  • Dolfan
    11 years ago
    Fuck! I bet one of the other dancers she was giving $20 blowjobs in the parking lot, she insisted SR was a classy place and no one was blowing anyone for under $50. Now I'm out $50 and I'm not even gonna get a BJ.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion