tuscl

"She's Fucking the DJ"

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
When I first started getting dances from my CF, another dancer acted jealous of her. This dancer talked trash about my CF and even said "she's fucking the DJ." I discounted the things this dancer said about her and did not believe she was involved with the DJ. My CF is very sweet.

Today in the club, however, I observed something that makes me wonder. While my CF was on stage doing her dances, the DJ came out of DJ booth several times and talked to her on stage. I couldn't hear what they were saying, but it looked like the interactions of a couple when they are fighting.

My CF behaved in her usual affectionate way to me, and later, while getting "lap dances" in VIP, I scheduled an OTC session with her for Monday.

So, do you think my CF is fucking the DJ? And should I care?

23 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    If the DJ works at Follies and your CF is 18 years old and 6 months pregnant, then yes. Otherwise not enough information.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Jack my bro...if she is hot and you dig her don't worry. Yes...DJs are lower than Denebian Slime Devils, but if she is doing you for cash she is doing other PLs too...is a DJ that much worse?
  • canny
    11 years ago
    Chances are very good that she is "dating" the DJ. And if you're meeting her OTC, who cares?
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    It comes with the territory and boils down to you. Do you care? If your relationship with her is fun and monetary, then I wouldn't care.
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    At my fav club xcapades the dj has been fucking them for along time now
  • carl95
    11 years ago
    At least she is not dating the bathroom troll.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "And should I care?"

Yes, the question is DO you care?
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Not a good idea to bother thinking about how many guys, paid and unpaid, these girls are fucking besides you.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Good advice for ALL women, Dougster. And for the ladies, too.
  • silkypants
    11 years ago
    If you think she is fucking everyone in the club including the DJ bareback, the truth really won't be that bad.

• mjx01
    11 years ago
    what zip said. Odd are she's doing some smuck for free. Could be the DJ, or a dealer, or whatever.
  • Experimental
    11 years ago
    If the DJ is a loser, then yes, she's fucking him from a relationship pov. If he's a productive member of society then she's probably charging him just like she's charging you. Either way she's on his dick and you shouldn't care because it doesn't change the dynamic of your interactions with her.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    He really might be a pimp for all you know especially if he's ridking his job to come to the stage during work hours. But don't care about it since your still getting what you want for now. Isn't that what's most important?
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    I thought DJ's fucked half the dancers in any club. If you are worried who your CF is fucking besides you, you need to find a dancer you care less about. I prefer to think my ATF is only fucking her B/F but I seriously doubt that's the case.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    This is simple, and you answered your own questions.

"So, do you think my CF is fucking the DJ? And should I care?"

What difference does it make? She is your CF, not your SO!

See above!
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Jackslash is a funny man!
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Of course, it's really none of my business who my CF is fucking. But I've always had a low opinion of strip club DJs, and I don't like to think about my sweet CF doing it with a douche bag. It's like that episode of Seinfeld where Jerry discovers to his dismay that the girl he's dating had previously dated Newman, the fat mailman who's Jerry's sworn enemy.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Hel-lo New-man.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    jack: " I don't like to think about my sweet CF doing it with a douche bag"

LOL!

Like I say then, you better not think about all the paid/unpaid sex they are doing with guys besides you then. (True of nearly all of them too, not singling our your CF.)
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    @jackslash: Or, Lumberg from Office Space.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    I don't usually comment on my own posts months later, but this time I need to. My CF told me one day that she had been "involved" with the DJ. I guess I should believe what strippers say about each other.
  • steve229
    11 years ago

At least it wasn't the tile guy
  • sofaking87
    11 years ago
    Sounds like you've made a cuckold of the DJ, cool! Hopefully he doesn't mind the OTC, or if he does, he won't act on it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion