tuscl

Athletic Shorts

I'm aware that there is a spectrum of clothes that can be worn to strip clubs that goes from worse to best. On the low end of the scale would be jeans and any other harder-type clothing that will crush Mr. Willy. In the middle are khakis and khaki shorts, which are usually soft enough to allow for a nice dance experience.

I'm thinking, for the first time in my life, of wearing gym shorts to the club. The clubs I go to are dives and will not generally have a problem with shorts and a t-shirt. The problem is, I know I'm going to feel like a creep walking in there wearing this. I know this because whenever I see other guys wearing the gym shorts, it's obvious that they are there to get some satisfaction. What say you guys on this matter? In Phoenix, where it's still near 100, I think I'll stand out a lot less.

37 comments

• tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    The makings of a true PL.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    This reminds me of a guy who I recently spotted in a club wearing a button down long sleeve shirt and sweat shorts. It doesn't get more obvious than that. ;)

Iron, at least some of the guys and probably a good chunk of the dancers are going to know exactly what you are doing, so factor that into the equation. So long as your favorite dancers don't seem to mind, I don't see the problem per se, though I would never do it myself.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Just bring in a basketball. You can fool those dumb dancers. They won't have a clue.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Battickball Jones.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    If you want the same feeling but want to look a little classier, I always go with the track pants. If you wear the whole outfit you may end up looking like the Sopranos or Rock Steady Crew.
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    Or you go go with linen slacks which are just as comfortable and look a lot dressier
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Any TUSCLer that has ever clubbed with me knows that I always shorts and a sexually suggestive t-shirt. Do I give a fuck what other customers think? These same TUSCLers will tell you that I do well with the girls. The ones that don't like my attire stay away. Which is a good thing because they aren't going to do what I want anyway.

I like the ones that appreciate my attire and tell me that they like it.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I'm with ya GSB. Works great in hotter states.
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    That's all I wear to the club. But I also wear athletic shorts almost everywhere else I go, too. So it's not like I have a pair of athletic shorts set aside solely for the purpose of clubbing.

I'm the type of person who likes to dress comfortable. To me, that equals athletic shorts and a T-shirt. The only other options I have world be dress pants, but those don't exactly look right with a Vikings jersey, lol

IronFox, just do your thang man, remember, YOU'RE the customer. You're gonna wear athletic shorts and you love Latinas, you and I might be related.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    I never used to wear shorts but with some really hot days this summer I said fuck it and did.

There was no doubt in my mind I got way more hot dancers come up to me than usual. I think they figure any guy wearing shorts has some money to spend, and they were right! So now I wear them all the time. My ATF doesn't mind either.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Nah fuck the track pants. Where some relaxed preppy shorts. European sophisticated while getting that same feel of gym shorts since their twill threaded. You can even wear a button down shirt with it if you like. Wont hurt the look at all. I recommend billabong or buffalo
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Nah fuck the track pants. Where some relaxed preppy shorts. European sophisticated while getting that same feel of gym shorts since their twill threaded. You can even wear a button down shirt with it if you like. Wont hurt the look at all. I recommend billabong or buffalo
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    I have never worn shorts to a strip club. I may be a perv, but I don't want to look like one.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    I will attest to shadows statement. Sometimes his dancer "overflow" can be a blessing.

As a fellow old fart, I completely agree with his statement, "Do I give a fuck what other customers think?".

• motorhead
    11 years ago
    "Do I give a fuck what other customers think"

Well, there is a regular perv I see frequently that wears his pajama pants to the club.

One would hope you would care enough not to wear jammies
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    I always go with athletic shorts if I can. Second preference is sweat pants.

Does it make me look like the prototypical per/PL? Absolutely! Do dancers care? No! In fact, I think seem love it, find it quite amusing.

Now, I should warn that I was denied entry to a couple of clubs on my fall road trip last year, due to the fact that I tried to get in wearing basketball shorts. No problem, just went to different clubs down the street.
  • rediguan
    11 years ago
    Iron: Commando under those athletic shorts?
  • IronFox22
    11 years ago
    Probably not on Commando. Never done that (not saying that I wouldn't in the future). Perhaps its a slight bit of paranoia. I'd feel like the girls would be talking about me in the back.
  • toddq
    11 years ago
    I have been held up by door girls regarding the shorts but manager has always approved
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Commando-Highest kill count of any movie. 200+
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "I'm thinking, for the first time in my life, of wearing gym shorts to the club. The clubs I go to are dives and will not generally have a problem with shorts and a t-shirt. The problem is, I know I'm going to feel like a creep walking in there wearing this. I know this because whenever I see other guys wearing the gym shorts, it's obvious that they are there to get some satisfaction. What say you guys on this matter? In Phoenix, where it's still near 100, I think I'll stand out a lot less."

Those kind of shorts are comfortable & allow for greater access. There are higher class clubs that allow shorts - NOT just dives.

Do you really give a shit what other patrons think? Forget them! You're there for your own pleasure & good time. Do what you want.

Pay NO attention to the members here who think it is beneath them to dress that way.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    But do pay attention to what Alucard thinks is beneath him, he'll let you know.

If it's warm I might wear khaki shorts but that's the line. To each his own.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "But do pay attention to what Alucard thinks is beneath him, he'll let you know."

YES, I am opinionated and WILL let you know about them.

Do what you want IronFox22
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    I haven't had any real problems with any type of pants. I mean, one set comes off as easily as any other, right?
  • StunnaBitch
    11 years ago
    gym shorts is def the way to go. I wear them everytime. here are the benefits:
    1. the dancers are not shy and neither should you be. once a dancer sees gym shorts, $ go off in her head and she will get to business
    2. they are cheap
    3. you look like a jock
    4. comfy
    5. dances are much better
    6. quicker boner
    7. quicker release
    8. saves $ in the end
    9. easy access
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    Now you have the short and the long of it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Who the hell is going to judge in a SC? Most custies are there to get their own boners up anyway – and aren’t the dancers naked themselves in a room full of strangers?

You are there spending *your* money to have a good time according to what you like – you are not there to spend your money to do what others think you should do. As long as you are not breaking any club rules; it is your money and your experience.

And it’s all often just a matter of getting used to it. I’m sure many may feel awkward the first time they even step foot in a SC. I started wearing thin sweat pants a la commando about 8 years ago and was apprehensive at first – but I’ve much more enjoyed my SCing this way and it has never caused an issue w/ dancers or other PLs – as long as I’m spending – the dancers seem to love me no matter what I wear.

I do most of my SCing at night and thus don’t feel comfortable wearing gym shorts at night – but I recently started wearing gym shorts a la commando and it was awesome.

I hate wearing underwear to the SC – my snake often seems to get tangled with the underwear (I may have been wearing the wrong type of underwear).
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    In summer I wear a thin fabric dress shorts. Loose enough to facilitate reaching up the leg. And commando. Don't want to impede those explorations. Once had a dancer ask "boxers or briefs?" When I answered "neither" she responded "wonderful!" and got right to the HJ.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    I haven't and I won't because that just makes my intentions too obvious, plus it's not really my style. I do have specific shorts I do wear, but they aren't basketball shorts or anything.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    "Commando-Highest kill count of any movie. 200+"

I eat Green Berets for breakfast. And right now, I'm very hungry!
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Wear tissue paper pants
  • friction_lover
    11 years ago
    My recommendation golf shorts, commando. Find the right ones and they are sheer and smooth. Gym shorts are good too, both are comfortable won't go any other way.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    It's still hot as hell here in South Carolina. People wear shorts everywhere. I don't wear shorts to work but I do almost everywhere else. If a strip club kept the temperature at 50, I might wear pants if I could stand the heat before I got there. Maybe not though. All the dancers would be freezing and would want to sit on my lap because I'm often hot.
  • smokeshopjoe
    11 years ago
    Ok I am down in tucson, and I have a couple of things to say about wearing gym shorts to a club.
    1 you will feel like a creep the first couple of times because, you are, but thats ok because you are going to a SC to perv on naked women. (Read thats kind of the idea)

2 It lets the dancer know that you have a certain set of expectations, and I want to feel you as close to me as you can get. If they dont like it they will avoid you or be Quite obvious about giving you a shitty dance so they can fuck off. (this is the most important reason to wear them)

3 Wearing gym shorts is a good way to get mr happy some free unsolicited action. Most dancers who bare hand the 3rd leg will do soooo much more with a little more privacy and motivation($).

4 If other guys think you are a creep, fuck them, this is a pot calling the kettle black situation. What is their trying to get sexual satisfaction from nearly naked women is any more upstanding than yours? It would be like a rapist saying to another rapist,"well I only rape girls over the age of 18"
  • Electronman
    11 years ago
    Dark shorts, smooth fabric, commando style. Dark shorts don't show wet spots (either from me or from her) as much as lighter colored shorts.

No to athletic shorts-- not enough pockets to store money, keys, phone, condoms, wipes and all the essential supplies for a good strip club visit.
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    I'm more of a Speedo kinda clubber
  • Rod8432
    11 years ago
    I go commando with thin cotton sleep-pant type shorts all the time. Nobody gives a shit and the dancers know I'm there for a good time. There are several who instantly go for the reach-inside, and many give me a nice stripper's handshake because it's pretty obvious where my boner's resting.

I wouldn't worry about it - if your money's green, the dancers will come 'round...

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion