tuscl

ATF Club

Tuesday, September 3, 2013 7:32 PM
List the one club that has been your ALL Time Favorite in your life time

28 comments

• gawker
    11 years ago
    Foxy Lady Brockton, MA Yes it's in Massachusetts, home of the air dance. A safe club, lots of beautiful women, and great privacy in the Champagne Rooms. Beautiful decor, predictable waitresses &rub girls, and fair prices. What more could a man want?
  • toysales
    11 years ago
    Mickey's, Fayetteville NC. That's where I found my ATF. Will only have CF's now that my ATF is gone.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Tough call between the Memphis Platinum Plus, It's sister club in Columbia SC or Follies in Atlanta. I guess I'll go with the last.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    9 iron
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    Rick's - Seattle (closed in 2010).
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Rick's as well! Will live forever in Seattle infamy!
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Hawaii Theater-COI-(Closed 2011).
  • snowtime
    11 years ago
    Private Dancer - Nashville, closed by city about 10 years ago. Currently it would be either Fantasia (Huntsville) or Follies (Atlanta).
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Flight Club in the Detroit suburb of Inkster.
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    Penthouse club Detroit.
  • azdd
    11 years ago
    Gotta go,with the HiLiter in Phoenix. Close second is Bourbon Street, also in Phoenix. I've been a regular at both clubs for 30 years, but the best times, my ATF (now moved away), and the most memorable favorites have been at HiLiter.
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    hard choice. its either PP Greenville or sister club PP in Columbia, SC, Follies in ATL.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    It's gone. :(
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Has got to be Platinum Plus in [view link] someone mentioned in another thread it's a lot like the show Deadwood,there is a sherriff there to keep order but he often looks the other way.
  • wwpmi
    11 years ago
    inner room, cocoa beach
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    Blackjacks in Elgin, IL. Had many great experiences there with ATF #2. But recent experiences have Pulse in Peoria sneaking up the charts.
  • COclubber
    11 years ago
    Platinum plus in Memphis. My first eye opening experience into extras in a strip club.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Going with my first love.... Mons Venus - Tampa God Bless Joe Redner. Not extras friendly. Maybe no longer the best compared to some current Detroit clubs...but has a special place in my heart.
  • Lone_Wolf
    11 years ago
    HiLiter Phoenix
  • shanny72
    11 years ago
    Ten years ago, I couldn't pick one. It was South Florida and they were Diamond Dolls, Cheetah 3, CrazyhorseToo,Vegas Showgirls, Booby Trap, and Goldfinger. It was an extras heaven with plenty of otc. Now its TampaGold club. I try the rest tampa has to offer and I keep going here as my current fave. Like Norm walking into Cheers
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    I bet juice likes good ol'Xcapades
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    @Big Tuna1 he loves that club!
  • WOODDR2
    11 years ago
    there's a few clubs I wish were still around as long as they were the same quality of dancers along with extras that they were 10 to 12 years ago. Industrial Strip in North Hollywood, Can. It now Blue Zebra, it just not the same. This was a great club at night back about 10-12 years ago, I had FS from several girls on regular basis. Hawaiian Theater COI, everyone know this. Not just 5 years ago but 10+ years ago, lots of young Caucasian petite girls. Favorite traveling out of town club was Crazy Horse II, great memories when going to Vegas. Now most Vegas clubs suck, over priced and little to no extras.
  • heshootsandscores
    11 years ago
    Lets go with Danny's in Memphis in the late 80's..I would have to say the introduction to southern babes and the beginning of the extras era..alas the DEA did not take to kindly to this owner
  • lappygohucky
    11 years ago
    HiLiter and Bourbon Street.
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    Rig Pig Club at the Airways Hotel in Nisku, Alberta. And, I make no apologies for liking this club. Any tuscl horndog visiting this club will think that I am an idiot for having so much affection for this place.
  • unclewillSea
    11 years ago
    Honey's in Everett, WA. It has since been torn down. You could walk in, stay no more than 30 minutes, get a bbbj or fs and leave. All for about $100-$150.
  • ATACdawg
    11 years ago
    Fantasies Nightclub in Baltimore; not fancy but a bunch of cool down-to-earth women.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion