tuscl

Shorts Vs. Pants Pros and Cons

Tuesday, July 30, 2013 12:36 AM
While I was reading a discussion the topic of wearing shorts into a club came up by a TUSCL'r I've never tried going into the SC before with shorts and I am now curious, How many of you out there go in shorts or have gone in shorts? What are your experiences with it as compared to Jeans, Hell I even hear people go in the club wearing sweats and shit. Your thoughts and experiences on this subject gentleman?

47 comments

• SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    After a trip over to Scotland, I switched to sporting a kilt. Easy access in the sc.
  • 216OJ614
    11 years ago
    I always wear shorts. Once in Miami they even let me wear B ball shorts
  • KingxGorilla
    11 years ago
    @Slic: HAHA if that's genuinely true that is interesting, Kilt would be the ultimate attire @216OJ614: Not too Familiar with SC General Rules but are you not supposed to wear B Ball Shorts in Clubs?
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    SlickSpic: "After a trip over to Scotland, I switched to sporting a kilt." LOL! Good one!
  • Pootie
    11 years ago
    I prefine the crushed velveta sweats...Sa-Da-Tay...
  • SuperDude
    11 years ago
    Some clubs ban shorts that are not dressy enough. Get a pair of shorts appropriate for the golf course or the private club and see what they say. Great for easy access.
  • KingxGorilla
    11 years ago
    @SuperDude: Hmmm I think I might have to try that, the idea of easier access intrigues me. @Pootie: Ya Ummmm....Really no answer to that...Lol
  • KingxGorilla
    11 years ago
    @Bullwinkle: ya I've kinda always gone in pants or like Dickies pants after I've ironed them and what not but any type of dress pants you would recommend to use for the SC that have served you well?
  • smokeshopjoe
    11 years ago
    See I live in tucson where it was 104 degrees today so no one questions shorts when it is ball meltingly hot. On top of that flip flops and t shirts are acceptable attire for going to the theatre (ballet, opera that kind not the movie kind although also ok there too) hell I once over heard some ladies talking about how when they moved here they scoffed at other people wearing sandals and t shirts to church and now they couldn't think about going in anything but. Also time of day matters 1pm more than likely no one will give a shit, 8-10pm well that is a different story.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @Bullwinkle-I prefer linen slacks to wool or polyester blends. Then again, I live where the mountains meet the desert so it's hot out where I live so linen works wonders, especially when going commando like John Matrix.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    Hell, that's all I wear, at least as long as it's not freezing out. (It can get cold here in winter in Omaha.) Gives them the chance to reach up your pant leg.
  • Longball300
    11 years ago
    Pleated microfiber slacks with the expanding waistband.....
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I only wore pants to a strip clubs once last year. When the wind chill was in the 20's. My garage is attached to my house with automatic door openers and I can walk from the parking lot to the club in under a minute. That is a small sacrifice compared to the rewards. Besides the obvious easy access it also weeds out the less serious dancers. The no touchy girls avoid you while the anything goes type see you as being up for a good time.
  • ime
    11 years ago
    I almost always wear shorts. Usually khaki shorts, but I live in the south where its hot. Actually I pretty much always shorts if i'm not at work, hot or cold i still prefer shorts.
  • Rod8432
    11 years ago
    Also a shorts wearer. I purposely keep an eye out for v-e-r-y light fabric shorts that I know will be good for LDs. At my favorite club (which is a little seedy, but with off-the-charts mileage), I wear black Merona sleep shorts from Target. Best I've ever found. To dress it up a little, you can't beat Saddlebred Oxford shorts from Belks. Large leg holes let the dancers in, and the extremely thin soft material, coupled with minimal interference from pockets/zippers, means it's a win/win for PLs and dancers alike. Also, to Shadow's point, if a girl sorta yanks your short legs down during the LD, you can dismiss her early on. The fun girls get it by letting their fingers do the talking.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    "I prefine the crushed velveta sweats." Sounds kinda cheesy to me... But I wear whatever is appropriate for the weather. Thhey both come off easily enough if needed.
  • looneylarry
    11 years ago
    I've worn shorts before but have been maybe the only one in the club to do so. A corollary to this is if you have to call attention to it and tell a girl that there is easy access, this probably isn't the right girl. The fun girls always seem to figure it out themselves, without prompting. I even wore sweat pants once that had a torn pocket so that a dancer's hand could fit into the pocket and keep right on going to the promised land. I pointed out the hidden feature and my ATF took advantage of it, but she still had to keep an eye on management, so it wasn't a home-run. shadow, I understand the quick walk into the club from the parking lot, but won't you have to allow a few minutes to overcome the shrinkage?
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    larry - not if the dancers are good. :)
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    Besides the obvious benefit of allowing dancers easy access to the prize package, I enjoy the bare skin contact between my legs and hers. I love summertime.
  • BilliD
    11 years ago
    I wear shorts most of the time if I'm not working so I have worn shorts a couple times but I mostly go on my way home from work so I'm wearing dress slacks. A stripper once told me that I was wearing her favorite kind of pants. She said jeans are too rough and neither of us feels as much as we want.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    I've never worn shorts to a club. Michigan weather does not favor shorts for 9 months of the year. Also, I feel a little naked and exposed when my legs are bare. I guess I would not make a good stripper.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Wouldn't it be nice if those clubs with coat checks also allowed you to check pants as well? Then you could go wearing overalls over your shorts.
  • azdd
    11 years ago
    I'm with smokeshopjoe, living in the desert means you can wear shorts year-round. None of the clubs I frequent have a problem with it. Jeans are the worst thing to wear for LDs, so I never wear them, not even as shorts. Cargo or hiking shorts are my usual choice.
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    All I wear is basketball shorts unless its freezing outside and it rarely gets very cold in Virginia
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I used to wear Kakis when I 1st started SCing. They were ok but the zipper could sometimes “rub me the wrong way”. I then saw a custie @ a dive I was in and he was wearing sweat pants. I thought that was a good way to go so I tried it although I was hesitant (kinda of felt it wasn’t appropriate). I started wearing sweats and subsequently went commando in sweats and never really received too much grieve over it (some dancers may make a comment every now and then but none have ever refused to dance for me nor take my $$$). I’ve been considering wearing shorts which would not be a big deal w/ the warm weather down here in Miami; but I usually SC at night and rarely see anyone wearing shorts (at least not the short, thin, non-dressy looking shorts - if I wear shorts I want to wear short thin ones and not the heavy, large, dressy ones). I’ve been considering a day time visit so I can have my first small shorts SC experience. w.r.t. jeans – that is probably the worst thing to wear to get LDs. It cuts down on the fun for *you* and the dancer. A dancer once told me never to wear jeans or a belt (jeans and a belt are as appropriate to wear at a SC as wearing jeans and a belt to the gym).
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    @ Rod8424: Thanks for the detailed info. You do seem to know your SC attire :)
  • Electronman
    11 years ago
    Preferred attire: black shorts, commando style. Why black--- well lighter colors show wet spots (from me or the dancer).
  • shanny72
    11 years ago
    Dark camo shorts This way they don't see me cummin....
  • WOODDR2
    11 years ago
    I usually wear shorts most of the time. If I do wear pants it will be a nice pair of soft dress slacks (dancers like those as well). I remember years ago, early in my sc days. A dancer told me to wear basketball shorts with no underwear the next time I come in. ended up getting FS the next time and we meet OTC several times after that (no charge) as she was recently seperated and horny.
  • KingxGorilla
    11 years ago
    I believe I might have to invest in some khakis as I'm getting a lot of notion that dancers like those more than jeans, any recommended brands?
  • cnyknight
    11 years ago
    never jeans thin material wide leg shorts ... as cheesy as it is the plaid golf type shorts seem to do the trick.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    If you are not ready to go the professional perv shorts route; try getting some black sweatpants. I got one pair at Dicks and another pair @ Sports Authority. They are both black and have pockets and in a dark SC don’t really stand out too much IMO (look close to slacks). The ones I have are thin w/ an elastic waistband – the elastic waistband allows for easy access to the command and control center although I recently had a dancer lift my sweatpant’s leg all the way up past my knee and proceed to get to the family jewels via the lifted up sweatpant’s leg (sweat pants are also very stretchy and thus versatile).
  • Senkei
    11 years ago
    Dark Khakis. Never wore shorts. I saw a chick make a dude bust one standing up and the light was at an angle were I could see it dripping clearly. The thinner the better. I have one pair of pants that's quite light, thin, and roomy for the lil soldier to move in but it's light tan :( can't find a black or navy. Never wear jeans. I went once in some jeans and the dancer advised me never to wear jeans for reasons already mentioned. Thinner khakis are the way to go without looking too bummy or overly professional.
  • rell
    11 years ago
    i dont do shorts .. but i do like wearing track pants to the sc ... i did that a few months ago and it was pretty good
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    For an interesting perspective on sweatpants in clubs search StripperWeb for "sweatpants". You will see just how hostile strippers can get.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    The Shorts Route-If you wanna dapper it up a bit, you can do like Superdude said and get some soft golf shorts. Prep it up a bit and throw on a golf/polo shirt. Find some shorts that are comfortable when you're going commando. Cubavera makes some real stylish shorts that are casual but still classy. Match that up with a Guayabera and you're good to go.
  • looneylarry
    11 years ago
    I used to stop in a lot after work where I wore a suit. I'd leave the suit jacket in the car and just wear the shirt, tie, and suit pants. I'd forget that some of these suits were a wool blend and my ATF hated them. She told me several times to stop wearing them. On the other hand, had no place to change.
  • ram2017
    7 years ago
    Here in Texas, in the West Texas regions, I have seen guys wear shorts year round, especially in the Fall and Winter when temperatures are cooler and chilly. We do get snow or icy weather every once in a while in the Fall and Winter, but that doesn't stop them from wearing shorts. I myself experimented it by wear my khaki cargo shorts with a t-shirt and seared a hoodie jacket for a stroll in the park with my dog.
  • TXbananas
    7 years ago
    Living in TX my entire life, I wear shorts pretty much year round except when at work. I have several nice pairs of soft "golf" shorts that I like to SC in going commando--there are some easy access benefits with the right girls. Plus they get to admire my sexy legs : p I just got a new pair in a black plaid pattern after the Cuban "cum" incident, my others are all lighter colors. I dress up the shorts with a nice golf shirt, works for me. I get compliments on the shorts and the softness of the fabric.
  • goldmongerATL
    7 years ago
    Curious as to how one even finds a 4 year old thread in order to bump it.
  • TXbananas
    7 years ago
    ^^^I didn't even notice that until now. I filter by Last Comment...
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I assume these old threads are found by someone doing a search on Google w.r.t. the subject (or a related subject) and a TUSCL link coming up on the results
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    it's good. shorts are good. butt i haven't the balls to wear a kilt yet.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    LOL - I was looking at my first comment on this thread and I mentioned how I had never worn shorts to a SC since I usually SCed at night - LOL now I wear shorts 95% of the time (and commando) and 90% of my SCing is on dayshift, all learned from TUSCL.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Definitely odd to see an old thread resurrected. It’s a good topic - and one that’s still pertinent - so it’s all good.
  • JimGassagain
    7 years ago
    It's easier to have a pants party when you where shorts. The party is in my pants, get it?
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    I like golf rain pants + microfiber polyester boxer briefs. The key is thin layers. As thin as possible. And no zippers or stitches at the crotch. And FWIW I have a pair of golf rain shorts that I haven't worn to the club yet but I might if I'm in Phoenix.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion