tuscl

Paying for what?

gawker
Older than dirt
I'm aware of two dancers who have customers who send them money without having much contact at all.
One hasn't danced in 6 months, has had this customer for several years and he has never touched her. He has very deep pockets and is a religious zealot. She calls him about once a week and he sends Moneygrams for several hundred dollars.
The other met this customer OTC for a year or so, then she broke it off and he's got another dancer that he sees regularly OTC. However she still will sit and talk with him at the club and hell slip her a $100. I was with her last week and she stopped at his office, left me in the car and came out in 5 minutes with $150.
Is this normal? Are there other men who just pay beautiful women for brightening their lives?

30 comments

• nickifree
    11 years ago
    I probably would. But there's not many dancers around now that would inspire that kind of act in me.

Before SCs turned bad I used to see shit like that all the time. A dancer I knew very well had a customer buy a boob job for her. Another dancer had a customer co-sign a mortgage. Of course cars, cash, clothes and christmas presents were more typical.
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    IS this normal? F***ing hope not.
    Are there others idiots doing the same thing? yes.

Bottom-line both of these PL are fricking idiots for shelling out $$$ with nothing in return. (although the religious zealot should be sufficient evidence of idiotocracy)

You already know I 'miss' my xATF. But growing a new pair and getting her baggage out of my life was such a good thing. The two dumb-asses are either delusional or living in serious denial. They need to get a grip on reality.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    Keep in mind, just cause she says shes not doing anything, doesn't mean she isn't. Perhaps 4 of those 5 minutes in the officer were for a blowjob.

Then again I'm sure there are men who are A. so loaded B. so weak or C. both that they will hand out money to any attractive woman.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    Keep in mind, just cause she says shes not doing anything, doesn't mean she isn't. Perhaps 4 of those 5 minutes in the officer were for a blowjob.

Then again I'm sure there are men who are A. so loaded B. so weak or C. both that they will hand out money to any attractive woman.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    @gawker for one thing, you have no independent verification of everything these dancers are doing with said customers. My pockets are only no-diving-allowed deep, but I'll loan a dancer a benjy or two if she's doing regular OTC with me.

My annual discretionary is about $25K, and I'd think nothing of spending $25 for food and drink for an old fav from time to time. If it were $150K, i'd probably think nothing of peeling $150 from my roll upon request.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Yes, some old guys do this to hot young strippers all the time.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    I do know the dancer who is now meeting PL #2 and I've met the guy. He's a doctor that my ATF says is early 60's, big dick, and quite athletic. He had a previous ATF who he moved into his house with his wife and kids.
    I've also met PL #1 and one night he and I were at the dancer's apartment. She and I got talking about the relative benefits of swallowing vs spitting and this shithead starts reading psalms from the Bible.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Nope. I'm 37 and don't need to do that yet.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Maybe when he gets to Psalm 69, he suddenly lunges at her and they do 69.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Gawker I've seen shit like this and I don't get it either
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    @iibb, that cracked me up.
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    No its not normal, this is the stuff ss is made of. Those guys are shelling out big money but no pussy? These are the PL's strippers love to give you ss about it. I offer them $150 for otc at motel. As a Player I don't pay money for services not rendered - that is what PL's do. Are you a Player or a PL? Whatever you do don't pay $1000 for pussy like Dougturd does with his whorehouse gals. The most expensive stripper pussy I have had was $300. The norm is about $200. If some bitch quotes you more than that simply laugh at them and say "honey I have 3 girls on roster in the 100-140 range."
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    I've got a couple I know for bbbjcim for $100 but in this area ( New England) prime is more expensive
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    Hey, you know what two letters "player" starts with? "PL". You're not a player if you pay for sex, you're a guy that pays for sex. It isn't a big deal. You don't need a title. No one cares.

Yeah, guys will give strippers money for nothing. Guys will give hot women in general money for nothing. My friend and I were checking out the Cheetah tonight and some guy let us put all of our drinks on his tab and gave us $100 each to tip girls that we liked. It was like he knew we were strippers on the inside.
  • Experimental
    11 years ago
    dafuq? I've been asked many a time by strippers if I play. I always answer of course I play, I play lots of shit. Then I go on to list my gaming and sporting accolades and i get the weirdest fucking looks and they walk off like I some kinda doofus.

Whatever you do don't start talking about the latest MMO you play, the strippers get pissed about it and once they pissed your night is probably shot at that club. SMH
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    How about the guys who will stand or sit at the stage, tipping strippers without even looking at them or taking the term Shoe Show literally and just looking at their feet?
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    @experimental only if you killed them a bunch of times on a mutual PvP server
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    I used to pay a woman for doing nothing. Then I wised up and got divorced.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Are the strippers living in Africa?
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    If my former SB asked me for money, I'd send her some. She hasn't done that yet, but yeah, I know what that makes me.
  • Lone_Wolf
    11 years ago
    @gawker - I knew a dancer that hung out with a religious zealot too. She would use the dude for rides and other shit. It must be a total mind fuck for the religious nut case because he probably tries to trick himself into believing he's trying to save a soul, when in fact, he probably wants to bend her over and fuck her from behind like the rest of us pervs. At least we are honest about it.
  • Lone_Wolf
    11 years ago
    I think it is all relative to how much money a PL has and the opportunity to spend time with beautiful young women.

I love the company of young sexy baby-dolls regardless if sex is involved or not. Whatever hormonal shit they emit is like a drug to me. I can't get enough of it.

Imagine being an older guy with millions. You reach a realization that there is little to gain from saving the money and who doesn't want to spend time with sexy young women.

What seems like a lot of money to us peasants may be pocket changes to the old guys.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Some women will freely provide access to any and all orifices to guys with tour buses.
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    @LW: " It must be a total mind fuck for the religious nut case because he probably tries to trick himself into believing he's trying to save a soul, when in fact, he probably wants to bend her over and fuck her from behind like the rest of us"

my thoughts exactly
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Players don't pay for sex
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    @duo lol pvp
    @gatorfan I don't know what that was but it wasnt funny
    @Jabthehut wrong thread bro. We know people abuse the club for free stage shows
    @jackslash lol that's why you marry a self sufficient working girl (non-sex work)
    @lonewolf so they got entirely bored with petroleum money and want to give it away to sex charities...right on brother

Dont see the pleasure of payi g to chat with a hotties if there's no true interest from her perspective. Its like talking to a recording of yourself...in a sexy body lonely and boring. She isnt gonna just up and say hey wanna go to the beach (for little to no dollars) so without intimacy (or natural interest) what pleasure is there to pay to talk to a sexy lady
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    Ibbaicnl - one night my ATF and I were in bed and some real scumbag rapper was on TV talking about his groupies. She said, "I'd fuck him for nothing". I asked why. She said,"Cuz hes famous".
  • Experimental
    11 years ago
    lol Duo I hadn't considered that angle
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    I like paying for sex with a very hot girl's that looks at me like she needs to vomit
  • rickey888
    11 years ago
    i wouldnt pay one dime to a stripper, of course for dances, in club etc, but outside no way, they are just using you, dont get sucked in.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion