tuscl

Obese Women in Strip Clubs

Saturday, July 13, 2013 6:21 PM
Obese Dancers. Obese waitress and Obese customers. Probably the only obese women I have yet to see in a strip club is an obese bartender. Sure does kill a thrill.

18 comments

• mjx01
    11 years ago
    waitress/customer not as bad as a dancer
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Just like beauty; “obesity” may be in the eye of the beholder. Some may call a thick woman with a thick legs and a big ass; obese or “too big” – for others she is voluptuous /curvy. Sure there are some fat dancers in some clubs – but the OP makes it sound as if is the norm. I could see someone seeing it as the “norm’ if they are into the barbie type.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I actually often encounter the opposite problem – not enough really curvy/voluptuous dancers with big *natural* tits.
  • nickifree
    11 years ago
    One time I saw an obese dancer giving a lap dance on a couch to an even larger customer. They both literally rolled off the couch during the middle of a song. It seemed like they rolled over three or four times on the floor. Funniest and most disgusting sight I ever saw in a strip club.
  • Dolfan
    11 years ago
    I like slim girls; guys who like bigger girls often call them crack head looking, much the way I often think the bigger girls they like are fat. Like Papi said, its in the eye of the beholder. That said, I've seen "obese" waitresses and bartenders in strip clubs, as well as dancers. Not nearly as many of them as fatass male customers though. It doesn't really bother me much, I just look at what I find entertaining to look at.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    It seems like most of the dancers in my area are super skinny, the management doesn't have any love for the thicker girls. I know of only one club in my area where the vast majority of the girls are thick.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Not doing enough drugs
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    One man's chunky is not another man's skinny. We have definitions that should be universal-Skinny, Thin, Athletic, Thick, Chunky, and Fat. I just covered the spectrum of womanly size. If you don't agree, run a mile, fat ass.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Maybe in a thousand years, Material Science will advance to the point where it can explain why Alexis Texas's fat ass is not hang-down-cottage-cheese flabby the way most asses of that dimension are. Wouldn't surprise me if AT is not considered "obese" by BMI or some such measure. You hear all this talk about good cholesterol, maybe that's what's in AT's butt. Many of us are still pining for the loss of Duo's infamous "money skirt" photo. An example of how a slim woman, with few strategically-placed quality pounds, can have a derriere more luscious than many a thick chick. I've never understood the fixation on size and weight. To me it's about, shape, proportion, and being in the zone between hard and flabby.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    "I've never understood the fixation on size and weight. To me it's about, shape, proportion, and being in the zone between hard and flabby"-I agree 100 %. I love that Alexis Texas ass. Better yet, Rosa Acosta. If you want culazos, check out Colombian models, we can talk ALL day.
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    Papi says: Just like beauty; “obesity” may be in the eye of the beholder. Some may call a thick woman with a thick legs and a big ass; obese or “too big” – for others she is voluptuous /curvy." Papi covered it. Couldn't have said it better myself
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    I totally cant stand obese women in SC.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    I like fu kin fat girls in the ass whole
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Q What do you say to a fat stripper on stage? A When do the hot girls get here?
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Q Why is a fat stripper like a moped? A They're both fun to ride, but you don't want your friends to see you doing it. Q: What do you call a 350-pound stripper?  A: Broke!
  • Lone_Wolf
    11 years ago
    Well, it is obvious you do not frequent any of the dive SC I visit.
  • KingxGorilla
    11 years ago
    I'm not too picky about my women, I'm more interested in what they can do...
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    I never know what to say about fat girls in strip clubs. It's clear to me most fat girls in strip clubs have no inhibitions about anything, but it's also clear most have poor habits which affect their health adversely. But it's also clear they also gravitate to the divey end of the strip club spectrum, which means they end up in clubs where guys don't care as much what they look like. Personally, I don't worry too much about it. If a girl turns me on, why should I care if she turns everyone else on, too? There's one lady I met once who openly admitted a weight of 300 pounds, and I always have a place for her. And I'm not the only one, because I've seen plenty of other guys buy dances from her, too. Of course, if she had a personality disorder, I'd probably call her a fat bitch, but she doesn't.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion