tuscl

Have you ever told a dancer about TUSCL?

Saturday, July 13, 2013 5:12 PM
I'll reverse a question posed by jackslash earlier: what's the consensus on telling dancers about this place if they don't already know?

22 comments

• goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    The last time I went to a new club, the dancer asks me how I found out about the club. I almost blurted out that I found it on tuscl, but then decided against it. What about y'all?
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    I tell them word of mouth or I was just driving around
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    This question has been asked (posted) in the past. The consensus seemed to have been not to tell dancers about it. I can see the merits of that – but at the same time; I think if dancers are better aware/informed as to the customers’ desires/expectations; they may be “better” dancers?
  • rell
    11 years ago
    i told her about a strip club website im on but never told her the name of the site... plus at the time i was actually dating the chick
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    I showed a girl a favorable review of her on here, but I didn't tell her what website it was.
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    as I've said before: "what happens in fight club stays in fight club", there is no need to tell dancers about tuscl
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    I tell them about it if they mention they want to switch clubs and are wondering how to get info about other clubs. Also tell them about Stripperweb, which few seem to know about.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    I've talked with my ATF about Tuscl & stripperweb. She has little or no interest in either.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Mjx01 said it best.
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    I don't tell them crap about tuscl. Saying you post on a SC message board would probably piss them off.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    I have & showed her a review of herself by another patron.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Nosferatu, did it turn out positive mi hermano?
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I of course am in the minority when it comes to this. Once I have gained a dancers trust, I tell them about the "Godfather", etc. Some of them have then registered and started doing reviews, etc. There is one that has done several articles on TUSCL. She registered after spending 3 hours with me at my house looking over the site. In 12 years it has only back fired on me once and she really wasn't any loss to me.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    I had a few dancers tell me about tuscl but i just played stupid
  • KingxGorilla
    11 years ago
    Why the fuck would you talk about TUSCL outside of TUSCL??? Especially to your favorite stripper in a strip club???? Blasphemy...
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Yes SlickSpic. She thought it was amusing & a bit interesting.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Being a fan of vampire films, did you have any opinions on WWZ? I have a few.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    While you can tell them you learned about it over the internet, I wouldn't ever tell them about TUSCL unless they were real persistent about it. What they don't know don't hurt them.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    I've never told *any* dancer about TUSCL, or any other web site that serves up information about providers. There's a couple of local dancers who probably know about this site, based on comments they've made, but I've never admitted *my* participation. Not that it would be horribly difficult for one of them to figure it out, if they cared.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Not remaining anonymous just increases the odds for a lot of SS. Some dancers would be able to identify me. Some dancers are sneaky and will even make up stories to try to get information out of you. I should be familiar with this since I have multiple sisters.
  • rl27
    11 years ago
    Generally no. I have had dancers ask if I had heard of tuscl and similar sites, and sometimes I'll say yes but usually will just play dumb. When out of town if asked I'll say either, I saw your ad, online, in the newspaper, or in the city guide magazine in the hotel. Other times I'll say I heard about it from a dancer at my club, who danced here for a while.
  • magicrat
    11 years ago
    My long ago ATF told me about reading reviews on her club on here. She mentioned one comment about one of the other dancers in particular and I told her "I wrote that." Not a big deal to her, but I would never bring it up to a dancer. The 'Rat likes to stay under the radar!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion