tuscl

What constitutes sex?

gawker
Older than dirt
I spent an hour at a hotel with two strippers today. One has been a frequent contributor for years and the other was a rookie who claimed that she had never done this before. She said that she had had sex with men and women, but always "for fun". She told me she would suck my dick and eat pussy, but she wouldn't have sex with me on our first "date". She turned out to be a masterful cocksucker and her partner in crime had no reservations, so it was a good day. But I began wondering if more people than this young harlot and Bill Clinton thought blowjobs were not sex. Thoughts?

15 comments

• zipman68
    11 years ago
    Well... I would say anything your wife would consider sex if she caught you to be sex.

Seriously though, I do consider BJs to be distinct from vaginal or anal intercourse. Clinton had it right in this case...

But -- if I were President -- my rule would be that I get one girl from each state where I get to do whatever I want without the First Lady bitching. Hell, throw in one from DC and the each of the territories too. That would make me want to be president. I'd wake in the morning and tell the secret service "dudes...I'd like some time with Miss New Mexico this morning...fetch her for me won't you?" Then a three hour no HOLES barred romp with Miss NM would ensue.

But only volunteer hotties. Tell 'em it is their patriotic duty!
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    It seems to me that most young people don't consider oral sex to be sex. Only FS counts. I've run into a bunch of strippers who will do BBBJ without a thought but not FS. One young dancer said her boyfriend was OK with her giving BJ's but not FS.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    In my world FS is pretty much meaningless, so it depends on your circumstances and who you fuck and how. To me "sex" is the exchange of sexual fluids in whatever capacity, whether it's mouth to pussy, pussy to pussy, fingers to pussy....you get the idea.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I think the modern definition of sex is intercourse.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    "What constitutes sex?"

Me putting my dick in txtittyfan's daughter's ass.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    "her boyfriend was OK with her giving BJ's but not FS". Sounds like a typical loser stripper boyfriend. LOL
  • Ricci
    11 years ago
    I've never considered a BJ to be "sex". There's a clear distinction as far as I'm concerned.
  • Dain
    11 years ago
    In my (wide) experience, today's teens and twenties do not consider BJs to be "sex"--it's a kind of grey zone. And HJs are more on the non-sexual side.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    If you ant ass fuckin you ant fuckin
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Juiceman got it right. Also include vaginal won't you?

But I consider it more just sexual conduct rather than full service (see that, tuscl is taking over the mind and body) sex.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I remember one dancer did not think of sucking on my dick for a minute or two as sex.

Sucking only a minute is barely enough time to even get warmed up so it does not seem like sex to me either. She was just warming me up. Clubs in my area cracked down on stuff like that unfortunately.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    If i cum I had sex.....even if it was a LDK
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Questions...

Is hugging sex? Is kissing sex? Is holding hands sex? See where this is leading?

Seems to me, until what are considered the sexual parts of the body are involved, it would not be considered sex. That said, and to Zipman's point, I would imagine a SO just might consider a heavy make out session pretty much the same as sex.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    Clubber - Not sure about you, but my dick is a sexual part of my body. Whether I stick it in her ear or in her pussy or in her mouth, I'm having sex. Now, fellatio is usually a part of foreplay leading to vaginal or even anal sex, so many view it as a prelude, but increasingly it has become an act, in and of itself. That leads to the whole swallow vs spitting discussion. Another aspect of the discussion is that STD's sure can be transmitted by oral sex and that kind of qualifies it as sex as well. No matter; I like it any way I can get it.
  • JohnSmith69
    11 years ago
    If I would pay a girl $200 or more to do it to me, then it is probably sex.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion