tuscl

Strip club dancer agrees to have sex with undercover cop

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Monday, July 8, 2013 11:54 AM
MYRTLE BEACH, S.C. - Horry County Police say that a stripper at a topless club agreed this past weekend to have sex with a man who turned out to be an undercover police officer. The incident happened around 2 am Saturday morning when an officer who is assigned to the Narcotics and Vice section with the police, entered into Fantails Gentlemen's Club which is located in the Myrtle Beach section of Horry County. Caroline Yvonne Edwards, age 20, of Myrtle Beach, was charged with prostitution, 1st offense, police said. Upon arrival several Horry County Agents were present as undercover officers. Agents went to the business to answer complaints of prostitution at said business, police said. "I went into Fantails Gentlemen's and after several minutes I made contact with the defendant who was sitting with me and another agent," police said in a report. "After speaking to the defendant for several minutes she asked me if I wanted a dance." The agent and the woman then began to discuss specifics, police said. "She also stated that if I was willing to pay the money ($135) that she would give me what I wanted. She then stated that she knew what I wanted and stated that she would 'knock my rocks off'." The woman then explained how she conducted her business, police said. "She also went on to say that she was not one of those girls to tell you what you want to hear and once we got upstairs change her mind. I then advised her that I did not have a condom and she stated that it was ok because she had some," police said. "I then asked her "so for $ 135.00 we can ----". She then stated "yes let's go." We then went over to a male employee where I paid him $ 135," police said. The agent was then led upstairs to a private room, police said. "Once inside the room she advised that she would do a warm-up dance and then we would do it," police said in a report. A discussion then began about condoms. "After a couple of minuets she advised me that she forgot her condoms inside her locker," police said. "She then went onto to say that she was sorry about the condoms, but she was clean and if I was clean we could do it without the condom. I then told her if she was clean it was ok with me." The agent then soon arrested the woman. "She then said ok and began to loosen my belt and unbutton my pants, at that point she was advised that I was a Detective with the Horry County Police Department and she was advised she was under arrest," police said. The defendant then retrieved her property from her locker and was transported to J. Reuben Long Detention Center by the Horry County Sheriffs Office. As of Monday afternoon, she was still in jail on a $1000 bond. She was issued one citation for prostitution

33 comments

• deogol
    11 years ago
    Mug shot [view link]
  • ime
    11 years ago
    Such a good use of tax money
  • looneylarry
    11 years ago
    I'd tap it.
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    I'm sure all the residents of Horry County are sleeping better knowing that predatory animal is behind bars.
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    I'd do her
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    When they say there are "complaints of prostitution" are they flat out making it up? Or is there some citizen actually complaining about it. If the latter does that mean some citizen knows it goes on and complains or is just bitching about strip clubs?
  • ime
    11 years ago
    would 'knock my rocks off'." that sounds painful
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    I think the chances are 50:50 that the cops are just making this shit up vs some repressed busybody that doesn't like strip clubs called the cops claiming there was prostitution. Of course, the busybody was correct in this case. Or the cop was lying and entrapped the girl. Regardless, she wasn't bad. Mug shots don't make anybody look good. So I bet she looks pretty fucking good in the club. I'd do her. (Legal disclaimer: that statement should not be construed as a statement that paying for sex is acceptable or that I have ever paid a girl for sex in any setting, even in countries where prostitution is legal)
  • big_d_2011
    11 years ago
    Do people who actually go clubbing complain about this? I can understand someone from backpage that may be doing this near your house, but who complains about ITC? Seems like an excuse.
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    I would bet her competitors complained.
  • snowtime
    11 years ago
    I am going to Myrtle Beach tomorrow on business. Fantails has always been the best place in MB for extras. The girl who was arrested looks a lot better than most of the dancers I have seen at Fantails over the years. Since the article states that she is still in jail, I doubt I will stop by.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Damn snowtime - you should go post her bail. I'm sure that she would be most appreciative. :)
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    I like her price and bareback w her wb fun. And she said it wb safe. At least she has her condoms now if she got to retrieve stuff from locker. Maybe post her bail have her stay at your house for all nighter?
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Duh, wives complained.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Zipman dont worru this whole site is considered a work of fiction...but what I said is a work a fiction. So does that make my lie truth. But im still writing fiction....I JUST CREATED A PARADOX AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Id hit it since she got a damn good mug shot...probably. imagine her in the club. Too bad she looks clean and now jail time will turn her into a dopw fiend. If i was tipsy and that was me, id accept her spinner body
  • 216OJ614
    11 years ago
    yea thts a decent mugshot she woulda had my money
  • trickystick
    11 years ago
    It would have been really funny if she had tried to rip him off. He would have been pissed but not for the same reason as most of us!
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    Exactly trickystick! The one time she really should have been a ROB!
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    She has potential.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Unless the dancer is hideous, I couldn't get sex in a myrtle beach club for anything like $135 and I don't believe that a cop could get it either. Reading between the lines, and knowing myrtle beach clubs, I'd say she's a ROB who was trying to suggest sex without actually planning to duck him.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    If one is to believe the previous poster "that0" is really her, she pretty-much said she was just trying to ROB him - I assume the $135 was the room fee of which she probably got a decent cut
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    So instead of being a whore she is a thief guess she got what she deserves anyway.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    She's both. A thief on this occasion , but undoubtedly a whore as well.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    I still think this is a complete waste of money....whatever the budget they have for agents in strip clubs, they should instead get some up to date rape kits or something.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Agreed. Leave us pathetic losers and whores alone.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    ROBs think everything is fair. They figure it's the job to get a PL to willingly give them as much as possible. It doesn't matter to them if they lie, or mislead a PL into thinking he's getting sex. She posted here because she doesn't the the shame we PL's do on a bait and switch.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    'see the shame' ...HATE no edit feature!
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    But we have a new main page.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Seems she was later arrested for Unlawful neglect of child or helpless person by legal custodian (2 yrs ago) and for a parole violation (6 most ago).
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    what a setup. i don't at all agree with a sting. so wrong. fuckin prudes. go after real criminals.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Well, probably the officer didn't want to fuck her bareback, so rather than just walk out, he pulled out his badge instead of his cock. Some of you guys keep saying that it is the liberal jurisdictions that are tougher. I hope now you are starting to see that this type of bust would never fly in a liberal jurisdiction. The cops would be mocked in the newspapers. In San Francisco they would call them the "Pussy Posse" In South Carolina they talk about the dancers in their strip clubs like they are a criminal menace. In Santa Clara County and San Mateo County California they go for a softer version of the same thing, "We currently have 15 dancers under investigation." It is driven by neighbors. But in San Francisco they could never do that. They have to instead prosecute the club owners, like Jim and Artie Mitchell. The prosecution was calling Jim and Artie, The Corporate Pimps. They present it as though the dancers are victims. This may achieve the same ends, but this is a much more difficult case to bring. And this Virginia bust most likely constitutes entrapment, in which case the court is obliged to throw out all the bad evidence. But what usually happens is defendants plead guilty. SJG [view link] MC5 - Beat Club Recording Sessions: Bremen, Germany 1972 [view link]
  • ThereAndBackAgain
    8 years ago
    She can say the the transaction was for dance ( She did give a warm-up dance which the agent accepts). The rest was intended as a generous gift to the guy. I am sure there a lot of other clauses that can easily make this look legal or have the evidence inadmissible. The problem is laws against prostitutions are weird because there is a huge potential and scope of abuse, but there are other ways of preventing abuse than not dealing with the problem. Does it make society better is an open debate that the better speaker will win.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion