tuscl

Regulars

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Thursday, July 4, 2013 10:25 AM
"There seemed to be many regulars that the dancers sit with for longer periods of time."--from a review of a strip club where I'm a regular. I'm a regular at 2 strip clubs, and I've noticed that many reviewers comment about regulars. They often complain that regulars monopolize the hottest dancers and just sit with them for extended periods without even getting dances. I admit that I'm guilty of this. Yesterday I was sitting in the club with my CF and 3 of her friends, drinking with them and telling them lies. One dancer said she had to excuse herself because her regular customer had arrived. I asked the girls how much of their income came from regulars. They gave estimates from 60% to 80%. That tells you why dancers spend so much time with regulars. Even if a stripper is not making money at the moment, she knows in the long run she will earn a lot from a regular. She won't offend a regular for some unknown customer. After I had had my fun upstairs in VIP, I sat with my CF for another hour. Then she asked if it was OK for her to go hustle other customers. I said sure. How many of you are regulars at strip clubs?

68 comments

• georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    I am a regular at a few clubs, though I am a regular with a single girl at only one of them. At the rest, I tend to sort of round robin with a few of the more interesting ones.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I am a regular at Follies but I spread the wealth around.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    jackslash: "That tells you why dancers spend so much time with regulars. Even if a stripper is not making money at the moment, she knows in the long run she will earn a lot from a regular. She won't offend a regular for some unknown customer" Obvious.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Regulars=constant>unknown variable?=rent,car,drugs.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    I have been a regular customer of 3 dancers since 2010. On my visits each has sat with me the entire time I was in the club. BUT I never just sat there the WHOLE time not get dances. I would buy dances during the entire time in the club with breaks of time in between.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    @ Jack: I concur. I'm about the same as you. GMD and Alucard: Similar, as well. I have mostly three dancers that I see regularly. Two definitely spend all of their spare time with me while I'm in their club. There are times when I begin to feel guilty that I'm taking up their time and mention to them that if they see business potential on the floor, to feel free to get up and go to another customer. Usually their response is that they've been watching the floor too, and even though some new customers have come in, they know that the new ones aren't likely to get dances from them.
  • Dolfan
    11 years ago
    I guess I'm a regular. I do tie up the dancer I like for the majority of my visit. I'm pretty forgiving if they want to go hustle/mingle/whatever - as long as they are up front about it. Like Club Goer, I too will point out that they are free to do it & I largely get the same response. At the two clubs I frequent the most my favorite dancer has "friends" that tend to share regular customers as they have similar body types and personalities. At some clubs I go to less often I'm on the other end of the stick, it usually doesn't bother me too much. Even in those situations, I like seeing girls with regulars as I find that clubs that foster those kind of "relationships" tend to be more fun and have a lot less ROB's.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Eat more fiber you can be regular too.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    I am not a regular at any club since I never frequent the same club repeatedly. So is it possible for an unknown custie to outshine a regular? In that case how can girls build new regulars if they don't assauge the wants of new custies, especially for those dancers that are money conciouse
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Estafador - They do it when their current regulars are not there.
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    ^^Gatorfan- HAHAHA
  • two4fun1225
    11 years ago
    Me and my wife are also regulars at our club and do trend to monopolize allot of the girls time but only have one now that matters since the other has moved to California to live... One night we were there and a guy sitting close by asked if i was going to keep all the girls to myself all night..so i asked him if he wanted one just tell me what one you want you just can't have my cf and i would sent them over to make some money Otherwise i tell her all the time if she could make some money to go ahead just come back.and she always tells me she had more fun with us and she didn't care if she made anymore money that night since we were there
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    If the girl at the door waves you in and the waitresses know what you usually order, you are a regular of the club. If the dancers seem to keep changing from one week to the next, it's like you are at a new club every week with respect to the dancers. I can go to a club routinely for years and a dancer can come up to me and ask if I've ever been here before. She is either new or worked a different shift.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    It is nice if you feel a connection to a dancer and you enjoy routinely getting dances from her. It is not so nice if you feel like you would rather just get dances rather than buying her drinks every visit.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    I am a regular but I always tell my favs they don't need to loose money sitting with me in order to get the money they're going to get lapping me.
  • saggysp
    11 years ago
    How much do you regulars usually drop every visit on your favorite girl? Also,how often do you do OTC with your girl?
  • jerikson40
    11 years ago
    I hate regulars. I absolutely despise regulars. Why? Regulars are what is commonly referred to as LOSERS. Why? Because they pay girls money to act like they like them. But they don't. The girls don't give a shit about some old guy with absolutely no life who spends all his time in clubs acting like these pretty, young girls really give a shit about some ugly guy old enough to be her grandfather. The girls laugh at guys like that behind their back. But the regulars will never admit it. So they proudly proclaim how they pay these girls all this money, and act like everyone ELSE is a loser because they don't give these girls all their money. But in fact it's THEY who are the losers. Most normal guys realize that it's all an illusion. The girls wouldn't give the customers the time of day if it weren't for money. But regulars don't get it. So they pay the girls to sit with them all day and play this game of make believe. And that sucks for the normal customers who just want to come in for an hour or so, relax, have some laps and enjoy themselves, and then go back to the real world. I hate regulars. They ruin the majority of my trips to a club. They ALWAYS are hogging the hottest girls, and give these ridiculous rationalizations like "oh, if you don't like it then tough" or "I'm paying her bills" or "oh, the rest of you guys are just too stingy to pay her as much as I'm willing to throw away on her". Just fucking insane, but these guys are living this in this ridiculous world of rationalizations to make themselves feel good about being losers. And each and every regular is absolutely convinced that he is different, and that HIS ATF really DOES care for him. But she doesn't, except as a fucking ATM. But no regular will ever stop to flow of money to find out. Because deep down they know the answer. As soon as the money stops the girls will move on to the next loser. Regulars are the #1 worst aspect of most strip clubs. And the #2 worst aspect is dancers who spend their entire shift with their noses buried in their cellphones. But that's another subject. Any way, now you know where the term "Pathetic Loser" comes from.
  • rell
    11 years ago
    im not a regular i really dont like to be looked at by a dancer as "dependable cash". i much rather do a circuit around 5-6 strip clubs keeps it exciting to me and it seems as though dancers always remember me when i come back
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Sounds like somebody needs some fiber.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    I'm a regular at 3 different clubs, but it's all different at each of them. At my #1 club, I tend to spread the wealth around and don't really tie them up for long periods of time, at least intentionally. Sometimes they just don't have that many customers at a given moment and sometimes they got nothing better to do than just sit with me. At my #2 club, I am a regular of 2 different dancers, but one of them tends to be lazy and just sits with me. I occasionally have to remind her I do want to see other ladies and she does oblige. I believe she doesn't have too many regulars and wonder if she will be sticking around much longer. The other dancer I see regularly has a whole stable of regulars, which is fairly amazing considering most of the time when I see her, she's sitting at the bar. As for my #3 club, I have a couple favorites, but considering how many customers go there, at least on weekend nights, I don't monopolize them, and the one has to be one of the top 5 girls there, at least in how much she makes, it's amazing I get any time to her at all for myself.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Jeez, jerikson, sour grapes much? You can't get what you want in a club, so it must be everybody *else's* fault, huh? Actually, as soon as you walk in, the girls realize what a whinger you are and avoid you by finding *anybody* else, no matter how pathetic, to sit with.
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    I think jerickson40's post rings with a whole lot of truth....
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Man, I can only remember once when a regular prevented me from getting to a girl I wanted. It was down in Tacoma and there was this Japanese PL/regular/fuck who kept this girl to himself all night. He would buy a few dances every hour or so, and then just sit there talking to her or hugging her. Saw this happen a couple of times I went in - and I'm like why doesn't he just put up the money to bang her OTC already? So, yeah, what a pathetic fuck! But at the same, yeah, the power of money is sacred so you just have to move onto another girl when that happens.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    @jerkoff40: Sour grapes dude. The reality is that many of those regulars do what they do because they can. They have the money and the time to spare, so why shouldn't they enjoy themselves? Did you read something somewhere that led you to hold the false belief that broke whiney bitches should have the same rights and privileges as old guys with cash to burn? If you don't want your club trips to be "ruined" (as you put it), then step up and spend more or pick your spots better. Otherwise, take your bitch ass o the back of the club until the valued customers are properly serviced. ;)
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    If some pl's hate regulars since it hurts their chances at getting a dance or two with the girl of their choice, do they also hate civilian men who have the game, wealth or influence to attract the women they choose?
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    If I read jerickson's post right, men in the civilian world with wealth and influence are not fooling themselves about having it.... That said, it is fantasy and role play in the clubs. When you try to move past it, then there is a problem...
  • Dolfan
    11 years ago
    I'm curious why someone being a regular strip club customer means they somehow don't realize the dynamic at play? I'm not confused about it at all. 90% or more of the time I'm spending time with strippers its because they're working and I'm paying. There is no fantasy, I don't think may favorite stripper went to work hoping I'd come in and see her. While I'm there I don't get confused and think she's my girlfriend. That's not to say sometimes something a little bit different comes out of it, we're both people and sometimes people click - it happens. Realistically, the majority of my relationships are based on the same principle. People are nice to me at work because being nice to me makes them money. It's not quite the direct and immediate exchange, but 90+% of the people I interact with at work are after the same thing, and most are less genuine than strippers. I've got friends outside of both worlds - some are real friends, some are mostly transparent leaches, some I'm not sure about, and some I realize I've probably miscategorized. Quite simply, I'm a regular at a strip club because its a place where I've got the high certainty of peoples intentions - and I find the lack of pretense relaxing. But anyway - the real point of the response was to point out that it goes both ways... I think the strippers that cultivate regulars and spend time with them instead of occasional or one and done patrons are generally a different kind of stripper. Some of them are more comfortable with the slight familiarity that comes with a regular customer. Those are often the bitches you see hiding in the corner with their nose in their cell phone. The regular customer didn't ruin them, that is the nature of their personality and regular customers just enable them to be successful in that line of work. My current fave gets anxious when it gets to busy and either leaves or sits with her stripper friends/regulars. Its just her nature. I don't have any reason to think she's all that unique.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Shadowcat - so what happens if your throwing bank at the girl and then suddely a regular of hers decides to pop in. Does she still leave for the regular when their's always that hazard for a bad night for him?
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Estadador - obviously I can't say what all of them would do in that case but I would guess that most would excuse themselves from your company asap without hurting your feelings to go be with the regular. I have had many dancers just sitting and bull shitting with me until one of their regulars come in and then they tell me frankly that they gotta go make money.
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    Hey Jerikson, who's the loser? The guy spending the money and keeping the desirable girl's attention all night or the guy holding tight to his wallet just wishing the regular would go away? Hint: I don't think it's the regular with the hottie in his lap.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    3leggedman: "who's the loser?" Jerikson is the loser.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Life isn’t fair now is it :) (w.r.t. those complaining about regulars) – as long as it is the dancer’s choice to spend her time with her regular; and the regular’s choice to spend/pay for that time; then that is just consenting adults doing what the wish to do I’m the anti-regular – I easily get bored or unenthusiastic once I’ve gotten dances from a dancer.
  • jerikson40
    11 years ago
    Dugan, as usual you and others completely miss the point to protect your ego. I HAVE the money to give these girls. That's not the point. I'm not willing to pay a girl to sit with me and talk to me for hours, because that's lame. THAT is the point. I have real world women to spend time with. I already spend enough on them that I don't want to drop more money on some stupid young girl just so she'll act like I'm her boyfriend. It's not about having money vs. not having money. It's about what you do with your life and your money, and whether you should be seeking real women and spending your time with them and having real relationships rather than fooling yourself about a non-existent relationship with some girl who has to fight her gag reflex when she's with you. But because you guys choose to blow your money for this fantasy, I and other customers lose. And that's why I don't respect regulars. I have no RESPECT for them. I'm sure you don't care about that, but FWIW, it's the case with me and many other people. And since you don't care, then go ahead and keep feeding money to these girls.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Jerkoffson: "Dugan, as usual you and others completely miss the point to protect your ego." The RickyBoy has an ego? Geez, I never noticed that. :-)
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Jerkoffson: " I have real world women to spend time with." Sure you do, jerkoffson, bu most people would say that your mother and your sister don't count in the context we are discussing here.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    On the very rare times that a girl I'm interested in is tied up with a well spending regular of hers, I smile and raise my Diet Coke in a toast to the guy because he has probably just saved me a ton of money.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    I spend about $400 - 500 on dances, on from 1 to 5 dancers. If I find a dancer really attractive, I don't get bored with her.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Dougster: if you find a japanese suit with any one (or more) girl, and that girl is the ONLY girl worth your time in the club (the man must be an older dude and must be japanese) chances are bro, your fucked. They really know how to save the dough so they got money to burn the ENTIRE night and I mean till closing. Those guys are the most serious regs you'll ever meet There is roleplay in strip clubs? Bull fucking shit. I have yet to see a girl come in the club with an outfit of my desire and stroke my ego in a specific way. I thought you had to settle witb what fa tasy they gave you at the club. As for regulars in general (never been to the same club in repeated succession but I know the signs), if there is one and she has the lady of my choice I either wait for another hottie to roll around, or leave and call it a night. Too impatient to wait 30min-1+ hours for him to leave. I dont hate them but respect them for having such a large wealth. It helps me strive to work harder so I can throw a way money lkke that.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    It's not about having money vs. not having money. It's about what you do with your life and your money, and whether you should be seeking real women and spending your time with them and having real relationships rather than fooling yourself about a non-existent relationship with some girl who has to fight her gag reflex when she's with you I must admit that Mister Jerickson has posted some logical and undetstanding rebuttals.
  • rell
    11 years ago
    while i dont agree 100% with jerikson he does have awhole lot of truth to what he is saying.. alot of these regular guys do brag about how much attention they get from the dancers and at some point lose the line of what the roles are as patron and dancer which causes them to look like complete PL's. it happens to the best of us.. just some of the guys on here live in complete denial and keep convincing themselves that all the SS said out of a dancers mouth and the unrealistic compliments are true words . i live by the 1/2% rule ... for every 200 strippers you meet there just might be 1 actually likes you . for me personally i get told im cute ,handsome and too good looking to spend my money on dancers all the time.. but i refuse to believe any of that crap because i understand they have a job to do .. and guys have to also understand the whole otc thing has its own role too. you let you pay for a dinner and lay on top of her for 4.5 minutes doesnt mean she likes you either its just shes willing to go further to make some extra money. know your role
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    One benefit of being a regular: I entered the club and spotted my ATF at a corner table with a well-dressed whale. She left his table to come see if I wanted VIP time. I accepted the invite, took care of business, and she went back to the whale with my money and gratitude. Very professional all around.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    Jerkoff40, I understood what you said perfectly well. Unfortunately for you, strip clubs aren't Burger King and you don't get to "have it your way." Money talks and whiny bitches walk. And btw, a lot of those regulars that you hold in such low regard are paying for a lot more than just these dancers' time. Being a regular tends to have its privileges. And why shouldn't these guys do what they want? So, as I said before... If you don't want your club trips to be "ruined" (as you put it), then step up and spend more or pick your spots better. Otherwise, take your bitch ass to the back of the club until the valued customers are properly serviced. ;)
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    "I must admit that Mister Jerickson has posted some logical and undetstanding rebuttals." No, he is just whining because he is too desperate for lapdances from girls who are otherwise occupied, so he feels the need to vent his frustrations by taking silly shots that the guys who are enjoying what he can't have. Who is he, I or anyone else to judge how another man spends his money? If a guy has money to decides to pay Diamond, Tiffany, etc., for her company then so what? And he can take all the shots he wants at these guys, but at the end of the day they are the ones who are enjoying the girls while he sits there crying in his beer. An important part of enjoying strip clubs is to keep things in perspective. Every trip to a club is a crap shoot. It is not the end of the world if one walks out of a club without a dance. As I learned long ago when I was cutting my teeth clubbing in the northeast, guys who are able and/or willing to spend more are going to get preference over those who spend less. No sense in whining about it really - it has always been and will always be. So jerkoff40 is going to have to find a way to manage his frustrations or do a better job of picking his spots, such as slow weekday nights.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    RickyBoy: "Who is he, I or anyone else to judge how another man spends his money? " A little disingenuity from the RickyBoy here. But what else is new? Sure guys can spend their money as they see fit, but it doesn't mean some spending isn't pathetic. For example, everyone here, including the RickyBoy, rightfully had a good laugh at the $60 crack whores Payer11 has in his photo gallery. People are trying to conflate two different issues here. Yes, regulars are pathetic (that's why they are called PLs, hello?) yes, you have the right to behave pathetically if you have books and even shut out "cooler" "more manly" customers like jerkoffson (sarcasm). As I say the power of money is rightfully sacred in strip club of all places. That is the whole point. Doesn't however mean there aren't pathetic ways to exercise that right.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    ^Actually it was right on point. Most club regulars tend to be guys of advanced years who are currently, or have been, married and are paying to be entertained by girls half their ages. In my experience, most of them are salty club vets who know exactly what the score is and certainly don't see these girls as substitutes for real relationships, contrary to jerkoff40's assertions. Heck, for many it is the best of all worlds, being able to spend time with a beautiful young girl when they want, often also fucking them OTC, and then leaving when it suits them. So what would you and jerkoff prefer that a 60 year old man spend his money on? Inquiring minds want to know. :)
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    RickyBoy: " Most club regulars tend to be guys of advanced years who are currently, or have been, married and are paying to be entertained by girls half their ages." Not from I've seen/heard. Seems it's more middle-aged guys many of whom are single/perma-bachelor's or divorced and permanently out of the game now. Sure lots of old guys too, maybe 67/33. jerkoffson is right, dancers have told me that most every regular at some point will try and convert things into a "real relationship" because they think there is a "real connection" and they are "special" to the girl compared to other customers. I'm not denying that customers such as you describe do not exist - there are some examples on this board, but even alot of the older guys will get played and be pathetic with giving girls money to "help them out" with various things. RickyBoy: "So what would you and jerkoff prefer that a 60 year old man spend his money on? " Pretty much up to the guy. Hopefully his family would come first. If that is all taken care of, then he has alot of latitude, as it should be. If he wants to spend it all on whores and really knows the score, that is just dandy, IMO. You and I differ on how many regulars know the score versus how many have their head up their asses.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    ^IME those guys are the extreme end of the spectrum. They are also the "flash in the pan" types as they don't last too long, often either running out of money or finally finding some shred of self respect as they realize that nothing will ever come of it. The long term, year over year club regulars tend to be much more grounded. Now is the attention part of what attracts them to seeing the same girl for months or even years? No doubt. But these same guys are often getting more bang for their buck in terms of time and LD service and quite a few of these arrangements extend to OTC activities of one sort or another. Now I speak mostly from a NE perspective. The salty dogs sitting in NY/CT/RI clubs during the dayshifts, and even many of those club vets that venture out during the evenings early in the week, tend to know exactly what they are doing. And so do the girls who sit with them and earn income from them week over week or month over month. Maybe things operate differently elsewhere, but there it is from my perspective.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Sounds like a reasonable conjecture. I too suspect regulars are getting more sophisticated over time. I this may also partially contribute to more mileage becoming standard over time. Conversely, I also wonder if the greater availability of NSA sex means guys are less willing to pursue "love" anyway since they may realize it is really just sex they were after all along and that is quite readily available now. (At least here on the Best Coast),
  • rell
    11 years ago
    i dont agree with the pl's burning out.. those guys are delusional so they will never burn out of the sc scene the only way you wont see them is if they have no money. the patrojn rick speaks of are a very very rare breed imma say 2-5% of all regulars are the way rick speaks of so that would make alot of what jerikson is saying very true
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    I visit one particular central IL club about twice a month. After I complained to my CF about the difficulty I was having getting good intel on her work schedule, she addressed that problem by giving me her cell number. That works great but takes away my excuse for spending VIP time and $$$ with the other beauties in the club. Lesson: be careful what you wish for.
  • azdd
    11 years ago
    I agree with Rick's characterization of most regulars as being older, married PLs that are at a place in life where they can afford to spend money on dancers for their own entertainment. I fit right in the middle of that demographic, and when I'm sitting in my favorite club I look around and see a lot of other PLs that seem to be a lot like me. I like getting to know favorite dancers, and have enjoyed a few OTC encounters, but I have way too much to lose in my real life to get seriously involved with a dancer. I see my relationships with my favorites as being mutually beneficial, and sort of superficial friendships. I might choose to share some of my "real me" with a dancer, and they might choose not to lie tome about theirs, but at the end of the day it's the same with all of them, I give them money and they make me feel good and escape from that real life for a little while.
  • jerikson40
    11 years ago
    Dugan, for some reason you keep banging this "seasoned club hound" and "salty club vet" drum, as if you're the source of all insight and knowledge on all things related to strip clubs, and totally beyond reproach. Dude, get the fuck over yourself. You're a 60 year old guy who has to pay 24 year old girls to spend time with you. No matter how you slice it, and how seasoned and salty you consider yourself, it's fucking pathetic. Don't you get that? You choose to spend lots of money so pretty girls will sit with you for hours and hours. Fine, you're all awesome and stuff because you have the money to do that. We're impressed. Feel better? But that's not the point. The point is not that you CAN do it, and that you have the money to do it, it's THAT YOU DO IT !!!! You could just as easily go into a club, have fun for an hour, and move on. Y'know, like a normal person. But you don't. You choose to spends hours and hours locking down your "ATF". Why?? You're argument is "well, I have the money to do it, so why not?" I call that the drug user argument. "yeah, I've got the money to afford a meth habit, so why not?" BECAUSE IT'S
  • jerikson40
    11 years ago
    (continued...) WHAT FUCKING LOSERS DO !!!!! It's pathetic behavior dude !!! Get a fucking life, and go out and play golf with your buddies or get a fucking hobby or do something with your family or do something useful !!!! Geezus, you guys make this into a fucking lifestyle, a damn addiction, and then you boast how awesome you are that you can afford your fucking addiction ????
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    I've been a regular before and it definitely has advantages such as: stronger drinks made for you, bouncers looking the other way when you're in VIP, familiarity with dancers and what kind of mileage they offer, you can get away with more in the lapdances, dancers know exactly what you want. Disadvantages: dancers cling on to you too much, bouncers trying to make conversation with you, everyone knows you, a dancer that you get dances from frequently might label you as her customer to the other dancers causing the other dancers to stay away from you, you see a lot of the same dancers all the time. I think I prefer not being a regular.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    Jerkoff40, so who is truly pathetic, the guy who sits there for hours with a beautiful young woman or the drama queen who whines endlessly on a strip club site simply because he can't get a LD with his favorite dancer? I know where my vote goes. ;) It's just a LD dude. If a girl that you like is tied up, go find another one. Simple. I've read your thoughts on this stuff before, which come across as the Communist Manifesto for Strip Clubs. You seem to believe that you know, better than they do, how dancers should do their jobs and how customers should spend their time and money. Well, this is America comrade, where dancers are free to earn as they see fit and customers are free to decide what is worth their time and money. And until strip clubs are run by a central planner such as yourself, you'll just have to become a better customer for the girl who is not rushing over to give you that LD or go without.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    So there's Godwin's laws about a Nazi reference officially ending the thread with referencer being the loser. Can we extend this to accusing your opponent of being a commie? (Looks like RickyBoy's brain hasn't adjusted to the fact that the cold war ended about 25 years ago.)
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Sounds like both parties are pathetic ricky boy. The rock guy more so. If your girl is gaken, there's another hottie to fill her shoes. If not, welp come back next time or try to kake arrangements in advance. Personally what I really hate is when girls tell you about their guy that has been "begging" to see them or whatever oother excuse to leave and tells you they'll be a couple minutes and promise to be right back when they know damn well they'll be gone for some time. Don't lie about it, that's bad for business and shows your a straight ass who I wont give my money too.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Lose a hoe, gain a hoe. Keep on pushing.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    "Sounds like both parties are pathetic ricky boy." How so? What would the old club regular be doing otherwise, curing cancer? Why shouldn't he spend his time and money on strippers if he enjoys it? I don't know, but I suspect that this overwhelming concern over how other guys spend their money in strip clubs may not be altruistic in nature. ;)
  • jerikson40
    11 years ago
    Dugan, as usual, you don't have the stones to actually address an issue that might make you look bad, so you put on your top hat and tails and start your tap dance. You are a master of deflection and dodging issues. I say most people would consider your behavior pathetic, and instead of addressing that, you deflect and give us this "I know you are but what am I?" childish BS. And you deflect with this insane, irrelevant argument that strippers and customers are free to do what they want. No shit, really? BUT THAT'S NOT THE POINT !!! You guys grasp at this irrelevant BS that somehow you're doing this great public service for the dancers. Like anyone, including you, really gives a shit about how some stripper gets income. Dude, if she was ugly and working at McDonalds you wouldn't give her the time of day, so don't talk about altruism. It's just another deflection so you don't have to accept that you're a pathetic loser. A few years ago I was sitting in my favorite club, and I saw a 60+ year old customer and his ATF thru the glass in the VIP booth. And after their dance or whatever, he took her in his arms and started doing ballroom dancing with her. I can't think of any way to better summarize how truly pathetic regulars are. If you don't, or won't see that, then that's up to you. You can call me a communist, you can rationalize all you want, but at the end of the day, most people on the planet would call it pathetic. And if that's how you want to spend your life, then it's up to you. But some people have pride in themselves and wouldn't do that. Sure, I occasionally do stuff that's pathetic. I admit that. But that's not the point. If it makes you feel better to deflect by calling the other guy names, then fine. But that doesn't change the point about YOU.
  • minnow
    11 years ago
    Re: j40 vs rick "debate". I can see both sides here. To put some sort of perspective, I will make a non-clubbing analogy. Lets say that j40 is a moderately enthusiastic bicycle renter. He loves nothing more than to be able to ride a bike up and down Venice Beach for an hour. He especially likes a racing bike vs the standard Schwinn, and is really to pay for it. Only problem is, Rick has it booked for 3 hours or so. So, j40 hoofs around for a while. Lo and behold, he sees a familiar bike a few blocks away, parked at a residence. Rick is on the porch shooting the breeze, sipping a few drinks with a pal. Bikes are made for riding, this scene would frost the balls of any motivated cyclist. Yet, stepping back and looking at the forest, the owner of the bike shop could care less who rents the bike, or how much they ride it so long as he is paid, and the bike is returned in good condition. If anything, owner may actually like the 3 hr renters like rick who hardly ride the bike (less wear and tear) vs 3 different 1 hr. renters who continuously ride. So it goes with individual dancers who choose whether to stay with a certain patron or bail and seek out other prospects.
  • jerikson40
    11 years ago
    Minnow, nice analogy... However, when you guys keep referring to the benefits of "3 hour rentals" to strippers, I wonder why the fuck anyone cares what benefits the strippers??? This isn't stripperweb.. You guys act like it's so freaking important to consider what benefits strippers. Somehow it's okay to act like a pathetic old man as long as some stripper benefits? Amazing.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Jerkoffson: "Dugan, as usual, you don't have the stones to actually address an issue that might make you look bad, so you put on your top hat and tails and start your tap dance. You are a master of deflection and dodging issues." Yep, nearly perfect description of the RickyBoy. Thinks he can fast talk his way out of anything. All need to do was add the part where he smiles and tries to seem funny. Guess that's what they taught him in salesboy school.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    Jerikson, you think it is pathetic for some old club regular to pay a girl for her time. I just disagree and believe that he should pay for whatever he wants as it is his time and money. Simple. You do realize that all of us frequent club customers are sitting in the same fish tank, no? To many of those who do not frequent strip clubs, we are all pathetic for paying strippers for xxx. You are simply criticizing another fish for the way he swims. Minnow's analogy is off point because dancers are not single use objects - they can and do earn in any number of ways and guys pay them for all sorts of services. Btw, I think that paying for LDs is pretty damned pathetic. Seriously, paying a girl $20 to 30 for 3 minutes, while fully clothed, just in order to have a little contact with her? Wtf. Wanna' know what I spend the majority of my direct to dancers payments on? Sticking my penis in one of her orifices. Shit, if I can't get at least a BJ from a dancer, then I don't see much sense in having her on me at all and I'd rather retain my dignity and simply pay her for her time if I enjoy her company. Get it yet? Different strokes for different folks dude.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    The bike analogy is interesting, but the reality is more like this. The RickyBoy can't hack it in the higher end NYC clubs where the real sharks that he wishes he was but came up being are. So he puts on his 3 piece white polyester, and hits a dive club in buttfuck Alabama. He happens to find a heroin addict who is desperate enough to have sex with him for money. As he leaves the club he is all "yes! Triumphant in our capitalist system again!" All while being oblivious to the fact that he has accomplished nothing more than paying a hooker for sex. Pathetic? It's like the epitome of being pathetic. Does he have the right to act pathetically and spend his money this way nevertheless. I suppose. Does it mean he is not pathetic? Of course, not.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Ricky, you fuckin' poser! We are completely onto you!
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    If people will pay $100+ a month for cable (and often watch little or nothing involving nudity), why is it surprising some people wish to pay more and get an interactive audio-visual experience.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    @Rickdugun - Sorry im tardy to thr party but I referred to both parties being pathetic in a simplistic sense. The whale is PAYING a girl money to sit with him (not including sex) as far as $500+ and that is pathetic in the sense of you need to pay someone to TALK with you. Anything beyond 50 for conversation is a damn waste and hopelessly shameful. Talking should be free but you trick if you got it. The other party is pathetic because he's bitching and doing nothing about it. Otherwise as I said if you got the money and you choose to spend it that way you win the game. You worked hard to use your money as you please.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion