• jackslash
    11 years ago
    God bless you for posting this!
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    Link doesn't work
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    The page is missing but I have seen a dozen of them of her on a horse topless and they all have her nipples blocked out.
  • Rasta83
    11 years ago
    Link works fine guys...
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Rasta - I don't know what you are doing but I even tried cutting & pasting and it is still not available.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    I'm with Shadow and the others. I get: http://i.imgur.com/removed.png

A warning notice says "The image that you are requesting does not exist or is no longer available."
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    The link works for me, and I can see Kate's bare nipples.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    Then when you hit " back" you can see a picture of her sucking my dick. Sure.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    I saw it the other night. Looks like someone who had access to the video took a picture of it playing on the computer. Not all that impressive.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    its been removed. I can't see it. But I don't even know who Kate Upton is.
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    You living under a rock Esta? She's been on the cover of sports illustrated swimsuit for the past two years and everywhere else it seems. Well, everywhere but my bed... Dammit....
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    That's because she's been in my bed...
    Yo Estafador. I barely found out about this broad a year ago. She's hot but no Rosa Acosta. Rosa doing the splits. Rosa shaking that culazo. Rosa just being Rosa. Mmmm mmmmm mmmmmm.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Link is BROKEN.

Yes, Estafador is in his own little bubble.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Not worth the effort to me.
  • ime
    11 years ago
    She's white Estefador won't like her
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    ime are you butt hurt or something? ANd she's alright. She doesn't get jimmy up in the morning though
  • ime
    11 years ago
    ha no i just tried to predict your next post. I don't care if you don't like white chicks, i don't care who you fuck white, black, tranny, equine, whatever floats your boat man
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Since I don't care to look up women 24/7 or even read Sports Illustrated I live under a rock or in my own bubble? Dude, I'm 22. while I love ladies, with their lips tits and ass, they are definitely not the first on my list. And she's definitely not hot enough for me to do a double take. I better phrase this better or else ime might get butt hurt because she's white.
  • ime
    11 years ago
    butt hurt, are you sure your not 12?
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Since the link didn't work for me, I did a Google search. Even though she is Blond, I'd love to play with & suck on those tits!!! :) :)

"Well, everywhere but my bed... Dammit...."

I think I might make an exception here. LOL
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Here's another one. While it lasts...

http://i.imgur.com/85NasXn.jpg
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    Thanks guys, I enjoyed it
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Thank you GMD!!!