tuscl

Duo's New Pics

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Have you all looked at duomaxwell's new profile pics – yum yum!

I'm into thick black women – but the 2nd pic in duo's profile page looks damn sexy IMO.

https://www.tuscl.net/up.php?UID=325869&…

51 comments

• Estafador
    11 years ago
    but....she's not black. ANd she's skinny as hell. YUCK
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    She’s the proverbial exception in my book :)
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    This is how I browse TUSCL pic is sexy.

The other one is awful

Papi, respond to my god damn PM
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Ouch, harsh crowd today. All I will say is I like the how I browse TUSCL pic better than the other one. Although maybe a little too many tattoos for my taste, but I know lots of people like tats on girls. To each his own.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Yummy!
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    Looks good enough to eat.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    She's got a beautiful face. Regardless, I still miss her money-skirt butt pic.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I like her pics too. Too bad dancers and clubs don't occassionally allow guys to bring in cameras to take pictures.
  • boogieknight369
    11 years ago
    Duo is an exceptionally beautiful young woman. I'm glad I'll never meet her because I might be tempted to buy "Just dances" from her. Which would completely ruin my reputation as a whore monger!
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Hot ass pics duo
  • looneylarry
    11 years ago
    As they say, Duo, I wouldn't kick you out of bed for eating crackers. I think the sex would be great and the pillow talk would be fun. You're a good kid and I like your fresh perspective. I could overlook the tats, even more in dim light. But, I'd have to be hands-on.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Aye, que bellísima.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    I only see two pics now. Did she take some down?
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Love her here, but the tats, a major turnoff!
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    68 is a butt monkey
  • Lionshare
    11 years ago
    She is a hottie. Beautuful face, seductive eyes, amazing body, and I like her tattoos. Glad I dont live in Richmond.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    I concur with Clubber.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Another vote for what Clubber and Club_Goer said
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Not too turn this into another anti-tattoo thread, but I just wonder how many dancers stop and think about how many bucks they are throwing away out just because they wanna get tatted up.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    Oh, hey guys! I gave David Arquette a lap dance the other night. Then I watched Scream 4.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    ^^^Are you serious?
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    ^ yeah, I gave Deputy Dewey a dance
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    duo,

"Gave"?
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    Is that not the right word?
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Well, it wasn't "free", was it? Lol

• duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    No haha, but how am I supposed to phrase it? "Successfully sold"?
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Never heard of them. I meet all the weird people. When I last went to Atlanta, someone stopped me and asked if I was the coach for one of the Atlanta sports teams.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Shut up about the tats MH, you don't want her boyfriend to run over your kneecaps with his tourbus.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    Why can't you just accept me for who I am?
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Hey Max,When none of the oldtimers chime into your threads something is amiss.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Wow. An intelligent, witty, beautiful girl yet again put down because of her chosen mode of expression. Expressing herself verbally and in writing is apparently OK, but expressing herself in ink is not. Can't you see that it's all the same person? The ink isn't some separate attribute, like a hat. The images and words she puts down in ink are as much a part of her as the words she puts down on these pages. They're all wrapped up in that person we call "duomaxwell"; if either of them were different, she wouldn't be the same, and might not be nearly as attractive.

She's no more or less throwing her money away just to get tatted up than are those of who are "throwing our money" away just to get a nut.

She's right, you can either accept her for who she is, *all* of who she is, or not. You don't get to choose which parts you want. She can't separate them.

So, keep on rejecting those girls with tats; those of us with no fear of the women who do wear them will be glad to enjoy them. :)
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    ^^^ Yeah, that!

And seriously estafador, "she's not black ... YUCK"? I get that we all have our preferences but that comes across harsh...
  • ime
    11 years ago
    I just thought that maybe Estafador was like a special needs case
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    Absolutely gorgeous, duo. I'd drop a mint on you in a heartbeat.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Esta is my dude, he probably didn't know that Duo is half black, Duo kinds of looks Asian in her profile pic. Esta likes his girls thick, and clearly Duo is more on the skinny side. Esta wasn't trying to be harsh.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    gmd,

No matter what duo does, that is her business, just as my preferences are mine! I did state, "Love her here...".
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    RE: The above. I will also include, if that is her. For all I know "she" could be some old fat slob in KS sitting in his basement. Now if some here have seen her, then that is another story.
  • ime
    11 years ago
    "So, keep on rejecting those girls with tats; those of us with no fear of the women who do wear them will be glad to enjoy them. :)"

The truth. Duo looks great, and is smart, not much to complain about there.
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    @ ranukam- Actually, she's Guyanese and Italian.

But yeah, Estafors comment came off as really mean. He probably didn't mean it that way, but that's how it sounds

I think duo's beautiful too, especially in the face. I just don't like her current avatar pic at all
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    The carpet behind duo's avatar pic actually makes the place look more like a hotel banquet room than a strip club.
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    Lol, it reminds me of an arcade from back in the day
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Ms. PAC MAN. Now there's a Mamasan that could really swallow balls.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    I said yuk in reference in her frame. Not her being light skinned. Ranukam gets me. I like 'em thick
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    I was saying she wasn't black in regards to OP's statement
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    GMD, you sound like a white knight
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    That "accept me for who I am" was kind of a joke, but thanks guys.

@estafador - I'm half-Guyanese...

@clubber - I've actually met a couple of people from here!

• georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    @Eatafador: Yep, that's me Georg "White Knight" Microdong. Champion of strippers everywhere. As if applying a perjorative (as it's intended here) means that I'm wrong.

• Clubber
    11 years ago
    duo,

I've met more than a couple and that is always good. Well maybe not vm. :)

Meeting others from here is a good part of being on TUSCL. I've only met one dancer, but there have been a few I'd like to meat.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    It's the norm for people from the Caribbean Islands and the Caribbean coast from Belize to Brazil to have at least some African ancestors. So you are talking shit about a sista Staf. There are a lot of (Asian) Indians in Guyana, I think maybe you can see a bit of that is her.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    ^ You're right. My Mom's from Guyana and she's Black/Indian/Arawak/French. My Dad's Italian. So, um, I'm "other".
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Is your mom from French Guiana?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion