tuscl

OT: Government agencies and guns!

zipman68
the speed force!
Friday, June 14, 2013 6:00 PM
I hear that there is "Project Cadmus" run by the ATF or IRS or something. The are buying up all of the ammo and guns and I think they plan to do something with our DNA. Any of you guys hear about this shit. They're going to impeach Obama when word gets out about this!

17 comments

• motorhead
    11 years ago
    What's the strip clubs like in Idaho?
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    They're going to change your DNA z8! Potato shaped!! LMFAO!!
  • ime
    11 years ago
    I'm suppose to go in for something they code named Weapon X soon, not sure what it is they don't give many details.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    I'm going to be superduce !
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I think they are changing my DNA so that I shift into alternate realities. Occassionally I experience some weird electrical discharges as a possible side affect. I'm still waiting until I find the reality where I struck it rich and am a millionaire.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    " I'm still waiting until I find the reality where I struck it rich and am a millionaire" Likewise!!!!! LOL!
  • wankfiend
    11 years ago
    Project Cadmus...LOL
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    The All American Rejects summed up politics very succinctly: "When you find a man that's worth a damn and treats you well...".
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    My DNA was already modified by the machine elves.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Slick, you made the cut?!?!?!
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Yup. They're in my Pineal Gland as we speak. Too much DMT.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Motordude.. Cadmus has their fingers in so much more than energy in Idaho. Just read the PDF for "Idaho residential energy code compliance". The slipped up and admitted that the office is in OR and the document was printed in CA dude. But if you're scared of the IRS having guns and ammo but not paying attention to Cadmus you're missing the boat. Cadmus is seriously scary shit. Like we are nazis and going to make a race of supermen kind of stuff. They've got guns and biotechnology brothers. Be worried...be very worried!
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    PS. Don't engage too much with Alucard. I think he's a project Cadmus plant. I put him on ignore when he slipped and used too many Cadmus codewords.
  • carolynne
    11 years ago
    i jus wanna have sex. put me in a government camp with a lot of horny men who miss their guns.
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    Carolynne, I hope there are patriotic girls like you in my camp.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    War, children! It's just a shot away!
  • carolynne
    11 years ago
    i used to have a great time at summer camp...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion