tuscl

Athleticism

gawker
Older than dirt
Just curious; do you prefer dancers who are Rubenesque or athletic? I watched a dancer last night who on a good day weighs 100. But she's quite athletic and even though I've got bigger tits than she, still is sexy in her own way. She picked out a customer who was with 3 or 4 other guys and they'd been tipping well. She leaned backward over the stage rail, put her head in the guy's lap and did a hand stand. She stayed in that position for maybe 30 seconds, started "bicycling" and then very slowly lowered her pussy onto the guy's nose, just barely touched and flipped back to the stage. I did a few lap peers with her later and she told me she got over $100 in stage tips for that. She's a hot shit and also told me she nearly lost her balance when she goy poked by the guy's hard-on. She also said that the manager gets all bent out of shape when she does that, but she just tells him to go fuck himself.

21 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I do not want any dancer doing gymnastics on my lap. I want soft and sensual.
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    I would probably buy a few lappers from her solely to reward the effort. I like sensual, but at least she's trying something!
  • rockie
    11 years ago
    I prefer athletic to rubenesque, but don't enjoy being the victim of that particular handstand or its other cheek.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Mr Kat is correct.

I've had dancers do headstands on my lap and perform gymnastics. Hate it hate it hate it.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    There is a time and a place for everything. Sometimes it's slow and easy. Other times it's hard and fast. One day I might want a girl with some meat in her bones. Another day I might want the athletic, gymnast type. I'd definetely tip her and get some ld's.
  • ime
    11 years ago
    I think if its talent like that it stands to be rewarded. Though i tend to prefer women w/ some curves, the dancers that are to muscular or too hard bodied aren't my thing in general. That said my libido certainly makes frequent exceptions
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    That sounds like quite a performance. But if I want athletes, I'll watch the NBA or NFL.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Spinners, not butterballs.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    I like Rubenesque. (I know I'm probably in the minority on that point.) And, like Shadow, I like soft and sensual. An athletic stage show is fun to watch, but as others have noted, it doesn't always translate into the desired lap dance afterward. If a dancer is slow and sexy on stage, she usually gives the kind of lap dance I like.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    I'm also not interested in stage shows. I may watch them while in a club, but NOT for entertainment.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Only the girls on Papi's profile would make the grade as models for Rubens.

If you want to show people clearly the types of women you think are good-looking, profile pics seem to be the best way.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    I like athletic girls. Their athleticism can make up for my lack in that department. I do my best, but a fat old man with a bad back ain't exactly gonna be able to do all the work.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    If I want "rubenesque" IE fat I would have stayed married to my fat ass ex.
  • Lionshare
    11 years ago
    Give me athletic but not too athletic.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Well – I guess ilbbaicnl already outed me or answered the question for me :)

But yeah – I am def way more attracted to curvy (even better - extra-curvy) women.

It could be my Hispanic/Caribbean background or a case of opposites attract (although I am currently 5”10 190 lbs – I grew up being stick thin (weighed 125 lbs before my Sr. year in H.S.) and hated being so skinny).

So my default attraction is towards curvy well-endowed women – every now and then I’ll get the desire for the small barbie b/c I do find a flat stomach and small tiny waist very feminine – but it is the thick ones I typically lust for.

As others, I also prefer slow; deliberate; and sensual; rather than speed dancing/grinding.

But I will say that often thin girls are a better fuck per my personal experiences since they can more easily get in different positions and often get less tired (and their cuchies are often more easily accessible compared to thick women).
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    Don't you hate when you have to dust them with flour and aim for the damp spot?
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    I prefer athletic over curvy. My first sexual encounter as a teenager involved wrestling with my first gf and that stayed with me. Wrestling with a fit athletic stripper would be pure heaven.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    Sclvr - a friend in Florida tells me that every year at Daytona on Harley week, one of the bars has nude cole slaw wrestling.
  • PredragDr
    11 years ago
    Sometimes "athletic" is not thin enough for me. I prefer what is considered globally healthy or thinner. Thus US healthy/athletic is too obese for my tastes.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    “… a friend in Florida tells me that every year at Daytona on Harley week, one of the bars has nude cole slaw wrestling …”

I’ve seen this on TV – it’s akin to the redneck Olympics
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    They're both all right, but it all depends on what I'm in the mood for at that moment. In the long run, though, I go for the more Rubenesque types. Girls with curves just feel good.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion