tuscl

Favorite comedian

Sunday, June 2, 2013 5:02 PM
There's been a lot of the "favorite" threads going around lately so I thought I'd jump on it too, even if I'm late to the party. So who's your favorite comedian? Dave Chapelle is the man in my book for current, but it's hard to beat George burns from back in the day. Two completely different styles but love them both. Your turn...

27 comments

• ime
    11 years ago
    Bill Burr is great, it's tougnh to just go with one. Jim Jefferies, Robert Kelly, Rich Vos areall must see. Patrice O'Neal was great I saw him on pretty much his last tour before he got sick and passed away, no one worked a crowd like him.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Dave Chappelle for me also. I don't think there's anyone that's ever made me laugh that hard.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Steve Martin [view link]
  • snowtime
    11 years ago
    Living: Lewis Black Dead: Richard Pryor and Sam Kinneson (sp?)
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Dave chapell, eddie Murphy, Chris rock, kat Williams, burny mack, and so on and on presendt and past
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    " I don't think there's anyone that's ever made me laugh that hard." --> Richard Pryor
  • minnow
    11 years ago
    Living- Robin Williams Deceased- George Carlin, Sam Kinnison
  • grand1511
    11 years ago
    The late great Mitch Hedberg.....search him on YouTube or Google. Did stuff in a way like nobody else.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Carlin my bothers...got to give it up for Carlin. Tom Lehrer was also fuggin' coo-el
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Living: George Carlin Dead: George Carlin
  • wankfiend
    11 years ago
    Living: Patton Oswalt Dead: Mitch Headburg
  • boogieknight369
    11 years ago
    Carlin, hedberg, eddie murphy back in the day, louis ck, don rickles.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    @ Jackslash: I like part about boobs.
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    Jeff Dunham
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    I agree with all of this shit ! ^^^^
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Great list of comedians. A deceased comic who is amazing yet doesn't get his props is Richard Jenni. Patrice really did have some of the best crowd work around. One of the best out right now is Joey Coco Diaz.
  • mmdv26
    11 years ago
    Obama
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    M n M nice one.Ron White.Because you can't fix stupid.
  • Lionshare
    11 years ago
    Jevin Hart, Ares Spears, and David Spade. Not sure why as a white guy but I like black comedians a lot. Just saw spears the other day
  • ime
    11 years ago
    "One of the best out right now is Joey Coco Diaz." I listen to the Joe Rogan podcast once in a while and its great if Joey Diaz is on. His stories are nuts, and he's funny as hell
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Abbott and Costello's Who's on First bit is the absolute funniest gig ever.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    "It's either Bleu Cheese or go fuck your mother, cocksucker!"
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Anybody notice that not one female comic was listed? No Wanda Sykes(she use to be hilarious), no Iliza Schlessinger, no Joan Rivers. Interesting.
  • ime
    11 years ago
    Amy Schumer is pretty funny and not hard to look at. April Macie is smokin hot
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Can't say. Most all have specific routines and kill me, while other routines do nothing. I can't even think of one that I would say no way.
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    @ Slick: If I was pressed to name a woman, I would go with Sarah Silverman.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Silverman is great. Schumer is hot and funny. Adam Carola's sidekick, Alison Rosen is hyper-quick with comebacks.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion