tuscl

Hooters

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
When I go clubbing its part of my traditions to eat at a Hooters as part of my xcapades out.....in the south east all I've seen this far is Hooters what is the franchise in your town ?

36 comments

• goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    You're stealing my pregame bitch!!! We oughta get together to do this one day
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Yes....it would be epic brothafucka
  • chattguy123
    11 years ago
    Tilted kilt and twin peaks are good as well
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    I've seen others talk about tilted kilt, but where is it?
  • chattguy123
    11 years ago
    I believe its a southern franchise. There is one here in charlotte by where i work. Good is actually pretty good. A bit more upscale than hooters in terms of atmosphere
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    There is one here in charlotte ! Omg that's were im moving bro.....it will be a place ive got to go....thanks for the info
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I am not into wings and I think the food overall at Hooters sucks (at least it was the last time I was there about 8 years ago).

Also, I get frustrated looking at tits and ass and not being able to touch – so I pass on Hooters.
  • endlesstempo
    11 years ago
    There are a few Tilted Kilt locations nationwide I think... depends on where you are. I know there is at least one in Orange County, CA and several more in the general SoCal area.

I've also heard about a new Frozen Yogurt chain called Cups that is basically the Hooters of Frozen Yogurt:
    http://www.businessinsider.com/cups-is-t…
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    I love the Hooters hamburgers. Haven't had one in a while though.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    I found a Tilted Kilt in Michigan about 15 miles from me. It seems to be new. I might check it out, but won't I have more fun dining at the Penthouse or Flight Club?
  • shanny72
    11 years ago
    Winghouse (HOOTERS rip-off but with better food and talent) or Brickhouse Tavern

• ime
    11 years ago
    Tried a Tilted Kilt in Raleigh was disappointed. Girls weren't very good looking and didn't smile or seem very personable. It was dirty, and the food wasn't very good. Place may have gotten better since it was only a couple months old when me and some friends checked it out.
  • londonguy
    11 years ago
    What type of food outlet is Hooters? Is it like Dennys or Sizzler?
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    londonguy - check their site.

http://www.hooters.com/Home/Default.aspx
  • londonguy
    11 years ago
    Thanks SC. I see the attraction to them now :-)
  • wwpmi
    11 years ago
    I had to quit going to hooter in San Diego. I used to stop their after a day in TJ. Problem was after being able to touch, fondle, f**k all the beutiful girls in TJ for less then the cost of a good US dinner and then go to hooters and have to "keep my hands to myself", well, way to much tempation. I don't think the local law would buy my excuse, "it was ok to touch just 20 miles and 20 minutes ago"
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Move to Tijuana, that will fix your issue. :)
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    In asheville NC we have 2 strip clubs and 1 hooters and they fuckin shut it down !!! So only 2 strip clubs and from how thangs are looking it want be long for just 1 strip club in asheville NC
  • scatterbrain
    11 years ago
    I agree with Jackslash. Why waste money at anything other than SCs Penthouse and Flight Club. Their food is actually pretty good.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    http://www.twinpeaksrestaurant.com/locat…

There are no Twin Peaks or Tilted Kilt locations in Washington state. But, I still do Hooters when I go to one particular strip club that has a nearby Hooters. It's the only Hooters left in Washington. There used to be as many as four or five in Washington, but just one left now.

An popular alternative here is to go to a bikini barista drive-up coffee/espresso stand. You can get a flash for a small tip at many of them. Former strippers work at a lot of them. Some are even former-stripper owned.
  • Lone_Wolf
    11 years ago
    I remember when Hooters first opened up in the Phoenix area. Man, they had the finest babes working there. Now, not so much. The food has never been good.

I second the Tilted Kilt. Fine Babes and the food is a lot better than Hooters.

• lenimph
    11 years ago
    I hate hooters... I really hate hooters...
    The food is bad... and I've never gone to one with girls all that great.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I like the Hooters hamburgers and the fries are ok. I would prefer larger thicker fries without hardly any salt and no seasoning except maybe garlic powder. I have yet to ear at Twin Peaks since one opened up in Greenville. Everytime I drive by there it looks like there are more cars than Walmart at Christmas time.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    In the IE area of So Cal, we have two different Mexican restaurants, Tortas Sinaloa and Mariscos Ensanada. Both use hot chicks. At TS, the girls wear all white, tight clothes while at ME, the girls wear short skirts and revealing blouses. I like Hooters but Hooters ain't got shit on these joints.
  • mmdv26
    11 years ago
    The only time I ever ate at Hooters was after golf with the buds one day. Got home and my wife gave me a big hug and said I smelled like grease, where had I been? She was right. Took my shirt off and it smelled horrible. Probably the grill being literally in the dining room.

Didn't pass the smell test after a few trips to the club either, but not nearly as strong and easy to pass-off as some girl hugged me...after I had ITC FS with her.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    A stripper wanted me to go to dinner with her at Hooter's down in Tacoma once. I was offended, though. What did she think I was? Some kind of pervert?
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    I just don't get this American fascination with Hooters.

The triumph of advertising over good taste?

Hooters food is dreck. Hooters girls are wildly over-rated.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    ^^^ Ha Ha
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Forget Hooters. If you're ever in So Cal, there's a chain of supermarkets called Stater Bros. They hire the cutest 19 year old bag girls. Wait a minute. Hot chicks to bag my groceries ? I smell something fishy and it ain't the Tilapia.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Hooters really went down hill in my area. Rude bitches and bad food. Tilted kilt around here has decent food but the girls are stuck up and bitchy. They act like they are owed something with a very few exceptions. Sometimes
    With those short skirts they wear you get a wiff of some chick that forgot to wipe her ass or something...very appetizing while eating. It seems like the bill is always higher than what the menu says too.Twin Peaks is by far the best. Food is about the same as tilted kilt but the girls are waaaay more friendly and their blondie brownie sunday is awesome. Brownie with two scoops of ice creme and whip creme and they bring out 2 cherrys for the nipples and put them on in front of you. They have great dress up weeks also. Girls in lingerie or bikinis. Hooters has cleaned up its act around here since twin peaks set the bar higher. The girls are friendlier and they have some new things on the menu...
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    Omaha used to have a Hooters, but the food wasn't worth going there and when Twin Peaks moved in, Hooters promptly closed. Council Bluffs does have a Hooters, though, and the last time I was there, the bartender was hot, but the food wasn't any better. If the food isn't good, I just don't see the point of going to any restaurant, no matter how hot the waitresses are.

Essentially, the food at Hooters is the same as the food at Buffalo Wild Wings, except for the fact there are seafood options at Hooters, but I like BWW better, at least purely on their food. Hell, I've even had better luck with BWW bartenders, and they aren't even trying to sell sex there.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I've never been to Hooters. If any one cares
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I care.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    The food at Hooters sucks and the waitresses wear legging and full booty shorts. Net-net, cannot really think of a good reason to go to one anymore.
  • magicrat
    11 years ago
    Juice...did you ever see any of the Asheville strippers working at Hooters?

And I agree..the food was awful and the girls not all that much. Wonder why it closed down?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion