tuscl

Signs your not as young as you think

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Tuesday, August 31, 2021 7:36 AM
Lost a 10k pot playing deep 2/5 poker last night... I misread my hand for the first time ever... I've seen old ass men do this and found it funny... Well I didn't have a straight and I was convinced I did and punted 5k on my end to a fucking fish

13 comments

• JuiceBox69
    3 years ago
    I'm just thankful 5k is only 2 buy inns for me
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Did it in an on-line tournament: all in with nut flush, well except for the fact I had 4 clubs and 1 spade. Folded all around to me, but I pay more attention now.
  • ATACdawg
    3 years ago
    No problem here. My monthly Social Security check is a constant reminder.😒
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    You start to get AARP mail. You go the the club and there’s no longer strippers the same age as you.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    When stripper's parents are younger than you are. Hearing stuff like that more often now.
  • Goodclubrep
    3 years ago
    Every time you go to a local college book store everyone calls you sir, even security.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    They ask you for ID when you go clubbing. Not because they think you are underage. Because they are checking to see if you qualify for the senior dance discount… It’s like a 2 for 1 price - allowing at least one dance to get the blood flowing!
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Juicy?!? 5K!?!? Is that a new sign for $5 that I don’t know about????
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Was this another big night out at the Wawa? Juice splurged and got a $5 Tex-ass hold-em scratch off that could pay out $5,000. He spilled his grape soda on it and his hand busted! Then he went back in and busted up the toilet after eating a bag of Funyons!
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    Well, I’m not as good as I once was, but I’m good once as I ever was.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    I don’t need to be as good as I was I got a few tricks now, remember old age and treachery will beat youth and inexperience every time
  • JuiceBox69
    3 years ago
    Brilliance Gentlemen
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    Sounds like juice needs to give up poker for bingo. 👴😂
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion