Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Signs your not as young as you think

JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69VIP41232297

Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads

5 yrs ago · 1 min read

Lost a 10k pot playing deep 2/5 poker last night... I misread my hand for the first time ever... I've seen old ass men do this and found it funny... Well I didn't have a straight and I was convinced I did and punted 5k on my end to a fucking fish

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

I'm just thankful 5k is only 2 buy inns for me

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Did it in an on-line tournament: all in with nut flush, well except for the fact I had 4 clubs and 1 spade. Folded all around to me, but I pay more attention now.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

No problem here. My monthly Social Security check is a constant reminder.😒

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

You start to get AARP mail.

You go the the club and there’s no longer strippers the same age as you.

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

When stripper's parents are younger than you are. Hearing stuff like that more often now.

Profile picture for Goodclubrep
Goodclubrep
•

Every time you go to a local college book store everyone calls you sir, even security.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

They ask you for ID when you go clubbing.

Not because they think you are underage.

Because they are checking to see if you qualify for the senior dance discount…

It’s like a 2 for 1 price - allowing at least one dance to get the blood flowing!

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Juicy?!? 5K!?!? Is that a new sign for $5 that I don’t know about????

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Was this another big night out at the Wawa?

Juice splurged and got a $5 Tex-ass hold-em scratch off that could pay out $5,000. He spilled his grape soda on it and his hand busted! Then he went back in and busted up the toilet after eating a bag of Funyons!

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

Well, I’m not as good as I once was, but I’m good once as I ever was.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

I don’t need to be as good as I was I got a few tricks now, remember old age and treachery will beat youth and inexperience every time

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Brilliance Gentlemen

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement