tuscl

How many clubs in one day/night?

blaze08
Georgia
Saturday, May 11, 2013 4:28 PM
I was in a new town that had several clubs and since I was only there one night, I tried to get as many in as I could while making sure I saw all of the talent while also enjoying some one on on time in a couple of places. I made it to 7 yesterday. Anyone else do this when they're out of town?

25 comments

• jester214
    11 years ago
    I think I did 5 one day in Myrtle. 4 in Vegas, but we walked in and out of one, so it hardly counts.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    I've done 4 in one night a few times.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I did 4 locally a couple of weeks back and ended up spending less than I usually do at just one club when I want to have a good time. I was bored w/ my regular/known clubs so decided to check out some new ones. Did 2 clubs I’d never done before but they were not my type – went to a 3rd club I rarely visit and hadn’t been to in a long time and it was dead – ended up a 4th club I visit every couple of months and did not find too much talent that attracted me on that particular night. Ended up spending about $200 total (covers; drinks; a couple of dances) which is about the min I spend and below my avg
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    @blaze: How much did you spend on your Tour De SCs ?
  • blaze08
    11 years ago
    I spent $600 total. I was in Huntsville, Al and made Fantasias my last stop. From all the reviews, its the best extras club in Al. I spent $350 of the total there and it was well worth it.
  • MondoGoGo
    11 years ago
    I did 8 one afternoon/evening in Dallas Texas... Then my dick fell off and I've been a PL ever since! (((Can I get an Amen?)))
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    There are only 7 clubs in my area. :( The most I've been to in one night is 2.
  • igloo9999
    11 years ago
    Never done that many when out of town. Most was 3 but when I'm out of town working I usually have to be up early so I plan ahead. In & around town is a different story. When I used to 'hop', hitting my 4 regulars was normal. One night in particular, none of them had much going and I ended up hitting 8 total.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Back in the 70's, my buddy and I hit about 15 of them in Acapulco, Mexico from 9PM to 6AM. I think we both took 5 or 6 girls to their rooms for FS at $10 a pop. All of these clubs were in the Zona Roja within walking distance of each other. Oh to be young again.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Damn shadow – no wonder you are still going strong at 71 :)
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    54 3/4
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Amen! And an Alleluia to Shadowcat.
  • igloo9999
    11 years ago
    Big ass thumbs up to Shadow for that one.... even in my prime, 15 may have been above my limit.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    I only hit multiple clubs if the first one is lame. If I find something I like, I stick with it.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    I hit all 5 of them in the Des Moines area once, which is a challenge, because while 4 of them are fairly close to each other, there's also Beach Girls in West Des Moines, which is a good 15 miles away from the rest, at least. I can't remember how much I spent, but it probably was close to $1000 altogether. I have since come to the conclusion Beach Girls is the best of that bunch and don't bother with the others. I'm sure on one of my oldtime Kansas road trips, I probably hit 4 of them in a night, but can't really remember specifics, other than the fact the only places I ever went to on any of those trips are in Lawrence, Topeka, or the Tropicana south of Topeka near Scranton. Anywhere else within my normal travel is generally impossible to hit 4 in one night. I did do all 4 in the Lincoln, NE area once (the three listed in Lincoln, plus Shakers in Waverly), but that's only something to do if you're in the mood for bad strip clubs and as long as you remember to do Shakers last.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    ((((((Amen!!!))))))))
  • mmdv26
    11 years ago
    I tried to see how many times I could have FS ITC in an afternoon in ESL about 10 years ago. I shuttled between 3 or 4 clubs for about six hours. Ended up *doing it to completion* 4 times, but the last one I had to pop a little blue pill. Then I went to Waffle House for dinner. When the waitress asked me how I was I almost said "I'm all fucked out". Over there she probably would have understood.
  • rell
    11 years ago
    this is kind of unfair i live 40 mins from baltimore which has the block which has about 15-20 strip clubs on 1 street block .. 1 night i visited about 10 cirus,harem,jewel box upstairs. jewel box downstairs (yes 2 different clubs), diamond club,red room , club pussycat, club oasis, lust, norma jeans
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    At "only" 4 I'm a minor leaguer
  • vincemichaels
    11 years ago
    Amen, to all the strong here !! LOL
  • Cheo_D
    11 years ago
    Four, also, once you knock out the "step in, look around, GTFO" instances. Just seems to add up that way consistently.
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    I've done 5 clubs in 36hrs twice. (2 on the first night, then a days shift, and early evening shift, and a late shift the 2nd day)
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    I think that 3 was my max.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    5 in one night is the best I have ever done and that was because 3 were dead and I only stayed 15 minutes each in each of the first three. I bow to the master.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    My max was 5 on The Block in Baltimore, followed by 4 in Dallas. I don't really find it worthwhile to visit a large number of clubs in one day. A club visit needs time to breathe in order for all of the opportunities to present themselves, particularly with a club that one has not visited recently. I generally give a new club no less than 2 hours, though I have deviated from this in a few instances where the talent was so atrocious that I could not stand it any longer.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion