tuscl

Looking for a new favorite stripper

Clackport
Washington
A lot of my previous faves moved to a different city, stopped stripping, or I just got tired of them. I find myself scouting different local clubs for a new fav. I kind of like the search. Are any of you TUSCLers currently looking for a new fav like me?

16 comments

• Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    I've had a solid list of about four faves for several years now, but I'm always on the lookout for new talent. I found one new one about a year ago that I like a little, but I seldom see her. I just can't find any new ones I really like. However, I'm mostly a night shift customer. I really need to get out and explore the day shift girls. (I have the availability for that.) It's just that I like the night time because of the larger numbers of dancers working, and the resultant club atmosphere when it's busy. There are far fewer day shift dancers, but I'll plan to try.

I keep looking through TUSCL reviews to see if girls are discussed that are my type, and even PM some members for more detail if I see a girl mentioned I might like, but no new strong faves have emerged in a very long time.

Ranukam, you have a much larger selection of clubs in Portland than I do in Seattle. Do keep us informed of your search.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    That's true Club_Goer. It looks like the whole state of Washington only has 14 strip clubs.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    Ranukam, Quite true. One is in Spokane (300 miles east). The other 13 are all in the Puget Sound Region. Those are all within a 75-min. drive for me. (I live north of the northernmost club, so it's a bit of a drive to get to the two south sound clubs.) Of those 13, there are three I really don't care for because they're low-end clubs. The three that are downtown, I shy away from because I just don't like going downtown for things I can do in the suburbs. So that really only leaves me about seven clubs to choose from.
  • Ermita_Nights
    11 years ago
    I've had the same fave for a couple years now and would like to find someone new, but I think I'm getting too picky in my old age. I auditioned three girls last night and none of them were any good. One was stupider than a sack of racks and not hot enough to compensate, one had no skills and was unwilling to learn, and the last had possibilities but I'd rather find someone who's already perfect.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    This is always a good idea to keep the hobby fresh
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    I'm to picky to look for a fave. I just have to find one in the general scheme of tings.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Geeez, nukey, do you think that just maybe, possibly, conceivably the fact that you are getting bored with whores is trying to tell you that it's time to deal with the rest of your life?
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Yes, though not by choice. It's gonna be tough to top my ATF, but last night's escapade was with a good candidate.
  • igloo9999
    11 years ago
    I have club fave at each of my regular stops. There's also the personal faves that have floated between clubs & I still see them regularly.

I have given up on ATFs. 2 ago disappeared on everyone. Even her sister was asking me if I had heard from her. Last ATF ended up as a girlfriend then live-in. We broke up but still good friends. Current gf (surprisingly has never been a dancer) isn't hot on me going to the clubs so I've had to cut down on contact with most of the girls.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    I'm always looking for new faves, because you never know when one will simply drop out of the business, or decide to conduct business elsewhere. I went to my favorite club tonight and I have 4 favorites I will always get dances from there, but I was told #1 is doing the Friday-Sunday thing for now (I guess I'll have to go on Friday) and #2 hasn't been there for weeks and who's to say if age finally got to her (she was the oldest active stripper I have seen in the last year, but OTOH, I've given up on her before, only for her to come back). #3 was there and fantastic as usual. #4 has a real world job and sometimes has to work Saturday night. So only 1 of my top 4 was there, so once I'm done with her, if I feel like staying, I have to go with new ones.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I'm always looking.
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    Well... technically I have an opening in the ATF/CF division since the shit when down with xATF... but the only prospect involves a 3hr commute to a different club. F***!

I'd be dead broke if I lived in PDX with the the SC options... but damn I wish there was more than one club within reasonable driving distance to when I live.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    mjx: "I'd be dead broke if I lived in PDX with the the SC options..."

Consensus seems to be that mileage is rather scarce, so you might just get bored of it like seems to be happening to nukey.
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    @dougster: maybe. The limited mileage would clearly slow my burn rate... but given the number of clubs and dancer turn over I think it would take me awhile to get bored just taking in the sights.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Mileage ain't that bad in PDX. You won't get FS or BJ ITC, but you can get titty sucking, fingers in kitty, and occasionally DATY. I've had girls lift up my shirt and suck my nipples, lick my stomach etc. I'm actually bored of the PDX club scene because the vast majority of girls are not my type, but then again the type of dancers I like is usually different than what the older customers like, and we all know the strip clubs cater to the older guys. Even with the girls that fit my tastes I usually get bored with them after a month or two, so I'm constantly switching favorites.

I was in Seattle recently, and I was going to hit up a strip club or two, but a few people told me the Seattle clubs are even worse than the Portland clubs and it wouldn't be worth my time, so I didn't hit up any clubs in Seattle.

Mjx01- Bro do you think you'll ever make it back to PDX?
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Nukey: yeah, no FS, BJ, or even HJ, but, other than that, mileage ain't bad. Fuck you're a moron!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion