tuscl

High School Football

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Monday, May 6, 2013 11:57 PM
How many tusclers played high school football and what was your number ?

27 comments

• JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    I played all 4 years as a starter on the Varsity squad as the Center and Nose Guard and used number # 73
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I wish I could've played high school football but I graduated at a mere 130. PAL boxing, Gold Gloves, and wrestling were my alternatives.
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    My high school was so small that there were not enough guys to make up a football team - barely enough for hockey (6) or curling (4).
  • dareme
    11 years ago
    played 3 yrs was kick returner/all purpose player. number was #13, friends suggested it cause I was having a run of bad luck before summer drills
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    DE,#79
  • rell
    11 years ago
    running back 21 and 24
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I wore #64 and was a guard on the O-line and played linebacker in a 5-2 defense. I was fast for my size. I was one of the heaviest guys on the team but I was still the second fastest. I dropped 75 pounds my senior year. Had high hopes of playing in college but I stopped growing and they said I was too short to play on the line.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    I played 4 years and a redshirt in a division 2 College was a Nose Guard on Defensive side and wore number #77
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    That's as far as I ever made it in football
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    No foosball but the baseball
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Back then we called them ends. I guess today they call them receivers. Since I ran the 100 yard dash in 9.9, I was an end. I don't remember my number.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Shit shadow you was quick ! Is that what she said ?....lol
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Does lingerie football count?
  • Longball300
    11 years ago
    Non-athletic Brain-O Nerd......... my number? IQ = 152
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    I love to play football but did not play football because the coach was a mean drunk and I worked summers to have money, I was not willing to give up money from working to practice most of the summer (unofficial practices of course that if you did not participate you do not play). A truly tough sport is wrestling I was never in better condition!
  • how
    11 years ago
  • MondoGoGo
    11 years ago
    HS Football = preseason conditioning for wrestling! Tight End #88 (Hey I hear you sniggering out there so stop it!)
  • OldSalt
    11 years ago
    Football was dropped at our school back in the mid 70s in favor of the less costly soccer. I enjoyed the soccer and now my son plays, but only at the club level.
  • crsm27
    11 years ago
    I was # 71 played O-line and D-line. I started 4 years. I would start the game at a guard...but if we went to a shot gun formation I had to switch to center. It we wanted our tackles to pull I went to tackle. Yeah if the teams we played were smart they could tell where the play was going if they followed me....but they weren't. But we were also not that good either....hence why I kept moving around...LOL college I played baseball.
  • PredragDr
    11 years ago
    66. Played one year on practice team in college.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    D-Line. My number changed each year, Senior year was 69. I was strong and quick but also not all that interested subsequently the coaches and I didn't get along. Fortunately, or unfortunately depending on perspective, we never had a decent offense and defense spent so much time on the field they couldn't afford to not play me. I was more into track. It had girls and I was good at shot put and discus, went to the State Championship three times. Wanted to try it in college but the team was way out of my league where I attended.
  • ididthisonce
    11 years ago
    Didn't play football but ran a road race once and my number was #69. Caught hell from a lot of guys. My comment back to silence them was, "Well at least I had a partner and not a solo job (hand job) like the guy wearing #1"
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Alucard! Speak up beef cake panty hose.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I was 2nd string waterboy - #0
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    I played freshman basketball, but that was it as far as sports went. My high school looked at it as their birthright to do well in all sports, which to me was the wrong attitude, and it was all too mercenary for me.
  • Otto22
    11 years ago
    Linebacker/Defensive Back #24
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion