tuscl

Blondes, Brunettes or Redheads

Monday, May 6, 2013 7:24 PM
I'm sure that this has been discussed before but since I'm new, Im bringing it up. For me, it's Brunettes.

32 comments

• motorhead
    11 years ago
    Blondes Blondes Blondes Are there other colors?
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I like natural blondes. One exception, Asian blondes. New one in high school. She was my first Asian. Domo Arigato.
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    Brunettes. I like with dark hair. Jet black hair is the best though... but out of your 3 choices it would be brunette
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    “… I'm sure that this has been discussed before …” No this is actually the 1st time in the history of TUSCL – we usually focus on food topics :)
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    I like women with dark hair*
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I like dark complexion – of those 3 I like brunettes w/ really dark hair and dark eyes (and naturally tanned). Although I’ve never stated this before on TUSCL – my 1st preference is for black women – don’t know if they fall under the category of “brunettes”.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Out in Cali, lots of Brunettes have a skunk stripe. Is this common or uncommon in other states?
  • Corvus
    11 years ago
    As long ad they are beautiful hair color is secondary. But I prefer long dark hair on a woman. And short, curly hair below!
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    “… Out in Cali, lots of Brunettes have a skunk stripe …” What does that mean? Like a stripe of hair colored a different color?
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Jeah, usually a blondish stripe. It was more prevelant a few years back but some girls still rock it. Kinda like Rogue from X-Men. I love Rogue! Too bad you can't touch her.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    I strongly prefer long haired brunettes as well, but I haven't noticed the skunk stripe that Slick is talking about. What areas in LA/OC/IE are you finding that, Slick? Is it more predominate in one particular area? Just curious.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Seen it a lot in Upland and Rancho Cucamonga. Not so much in the more run down areas of the IE.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Redheads = #1 Then blondes, then brunettes
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I recall the “skunk stripe” being semi-popular in the punk-rock days of the early 80s
  • toysales
    11 years ago
    Black hair and green eyes make me drool. But I have recently hooked up with a girl from the Philippines. Black hair, dark skin and wow.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    No preferences but I do find that some of dyed colors look ridiculous and are a turn off,
  • rh48hr
    11 years ago
    Brunettes, but blondes seem to be attracted to me.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Brunettes all day every day.
  • Biker
    11 years ago
    Red heads because my favorite girl goes red.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    I'm not picky about hair color, but red hair on the right woman will empty my wallet like nothing else.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    I absolutely love the redheads and will always give them a chance to earn some hard cash. Most of my favorites are blondes, though, because there are very few natural redheads.
  • dareme
    11 years ago
    1-dark,dark red hair, 2-brunettes, 3-blondes
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Long haired brunettes
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Blondes, especially blondes with long hair and big boobs Q What is the best time for a brunette to pick up a guy at a party? A When all the blondes have left.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Does not matter
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Red, red, and more red !!!
  • Lionshare
    11 years ago
    I have a variety in my stable, however I prefer blondes. They are sort of rare in south Florida with all the south American dancers here. Plus blondes typucally speak english which is a plus.
  • londonguy
    11 years ago
    As long as they are pretty, have a great figure and attitude I ain't bothered.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    Skunk stripes are not common although highlight streaks are common as is two tone.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    I have a weakness for pale redheads with green eyes and those pretty pink nipples topping off perky freckled breasts, but a pretty woman is a pretty woman no matter the color of her hair or skin.
  • MondoGoGo
    11 years ago
    I'm in general agreement with the "doesn't matter" crowd for the most part but I do have a special place in my bank account for a platinum blond with a well maintained bob like the kind that Mika Brzezinski sports...{sigh} As far as coochie hair goes I likes em squeaky clean and as naked as the day they were born...YUM!
  • OldSalt
    11 years ago
    I'm hot for redheads, but find that reds heads are often hot headed! Likely some ethnicity traits. I think the fact that they are mare rare makes them more interesting and the carrot crotches are often soft and sweet... Brunettes are great too, ether long down the back or short around the neck, I like them both.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion