tuscl

When a stripper asks "what kind of girl do you like?" How do you answer?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Tuesday, April 30, 2013 11:29 AM
I usually tell them anything is Ok as long as their ass isn't bigger than mine.

29 comments

• GoVikings
    11 years ago
    I tell them to send over all the Latinas to my table
  • boogieknight369
    11 years ago
    I always say "the ones that Don't have a gag reflex? ".
  • EarlTee
    11 years ago
    I say I like bad girls.
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    Depending on the girl, I hope I can say "girls like you"
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    I say the female type.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    Tall, dark & easy.
  • jacobs.patrick7
    11 years ago
    If you have to ask, it's probably not you.
  • londonguy
    11 years ago
    If I like her approach, her looks and attitude I describe her perfectly. If I don't I describe the opposite.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    It's a pretty lame question, and if they ask it good chance it won't be them. So I usual just say "sluts" and see if that gets them to go away.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Blonde on blonde
  • Chanel
    11 years ago
    Maybe they aren't asking for physical preferences exactly. They might be angling for who you danced with before and who's dances you liked. Then they will know whether to move on or stay (also what kind of dancers to offer you). Instead of being offended, maybe think of it as a subtle reference system where you both could benefit.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    @ Chanel: Very good points, but in the few instances where I've been asked that question, and the dancer asking it isn't my type, and I don't want to offend her by telling her my type isn't hers. She's made ne uncomfortable by asking that question.
    11 years ago
    I tell them. Brunette, latina or Asian, spinner, big boobs. I don't try to butter them up. If they fit one or more of the attributes they will say something along the lines "at least I have the boobs". Often the question is a good opportunity to send her off in a huff or packing.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    I always answer "breathing".
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    I tell her exotic looking girls with nice asses. Hopefully she falls into that category.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    @59: Do you often find spinners with big boobs? I don't. (The term, "spinner," infers a girl small enough to sit on a guy's lap, on his dick, and "spin" around. Obviously, a big boobed girl couldn't do that. The term is an exaggeration, but that's the intent of the word.)
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Blonde hair. Big boobs. No morals.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I'm almost 40, been around a time or two, and I've never been asked that question. What I have been asked is, "Are you a tit man or an ass man?" I always reply, a la Howard Stern, "I'm a Vagina Man." Khan!
  • Lionshare
    11 years ago
    The kind without stds, and paperwork to prove it .... Or I just say something off the wall like, I really like a girl whos good at chess. Or, A girl who wear purple underwear with orange polka dots. Reactions vary after using this technique.
    11 years ago
    @club_goer: Not often but they're out there. One of my faves in Vegas is 4'11" (claims she's 5 foot) with enhanced D's. I have no doubt in my mind that I could spin her around, given the opportunity.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I've said various girls. I think I've also said, blond, brunette, or redhead. I could say pretty dancers are my type. It is a lame question unless you say she is or point out a dancer and she invites her over. I've had dancers tell me they could get a specific dancer to come over to me.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    I tell her that I know it when I see it.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    @59: I should have pointed out that it is fairly common to see short girls, with big boobs (5'3" and under, for discussion). That's a common woman's physique. It's just that those types tend to be a bit chubby, and not the type you'd really classify as a "spinner."
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    I only remember being asked that one once, and I am willing to bet she was wasted when she said it. I probably said something along the lines of "I know it when I see it".
  • how
    11 years ago
    The interesting kind, with negotiable virtue.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    "The ones like you" or "oh I don't know".
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    I tell her non skinny ones. These usually tends to be the ones that are, as you old folk call them "spinners" or very slim women with no figure and most of the time are Eastern European (I have YET to see an ALL american [white] girl as a stripper). They get the hint that they're in that catagory of skinny when I don't return interest in them as they did me and promptly walk away.
  • AlBaby
    10 years ago
    I usually just say "friendly."
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    I'm also a "I know it when I see it" kind of guy. I did one time use a considerably more direct answer: "A girl just like you, only with my dick in her mouth." Turned out good, but I don't know if I'd try that one again.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion