tuscl

Reading between the lines

gawker
Older than dirt
Tuesday, April 23, 2013 11:53 AM
My ATF is an addict. Fill in the blank for what she's addicted to this week. As a result her life is filled with more drama than most and that's a lot. She's been texting me cuz she needs money ( what else?). I've finally learned how to read between the lines. Here are some of today's: " I need you. (And your wallet). You're the only one I can trust. (To bail me out when I'm in trouble). I love you (when you give me money). I don't like to be a pessimist but it becomes so transparent that its almost laughable. Anyone else got some lines which need to be completed to convey the real message?

16 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    You're not the only one. It is transparent. The question is, what are you going to do about it? And perhaps, how long will this behavior be tolerable? ONLY you know.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    The only one I can add is the typical, "Can you come in and see me tonight (at the club she works)?" The later the hour that text comes, the more it means there are no customers in the club, and/or she's not getting any dances.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Then you say do you love me ( fuck me hard this time)
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    “… I love you …” When I hear that I tell them – “baby – your love is expen$ive”
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "baby – your love is expen$ive” In MORE ways than 1!!! LOL
  • Kinsact
    11 years ago
    "When do I get to see your beautiful face again?" Replaces "face" with "wallet" Text from a stripper
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    "I miss you" (replace "you" with "wallet"). "I want to see your face" (replace "face" with "money"). "Don't you like me anymore?" (it's been too long since you paid me) "I'll make it worth your while ;)" (I REALLY need cash fast so I'll fuck you in order to earn enough tonight).
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    I want to take a shit replace shit with fuck
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    I only ever met one stripper who was ridiculous enough to say that she loved me. Where do you guys find these losers?
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    Ilbbaicnl - maybe you're not as lovable .
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    "You're a great guy" = You're easy to manipulate "I love you" = I need your money "I can't meet you today because my kid is sick" = I got a new boyfriend and I'd rather fuck him for free than fuck you for money
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    I.agree with gator on this one lol
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    Yes their ss is to drain u financially. U don't want to wake up one day and realize money you needed to be saving went to strippers / providers. Hobby money sb tightly budgeted.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    “… "You're a great guy" = You're easy to manipulate …” So true!!! Whenever I heard the nice/great guy crap; instead of taking it as a compliment, It actually raises a red flag for me LOL.
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    That's good advice Papi, I hadn't thought of that.
  • JayJay15
    11 years ago
    Here's one I hear in club: "She's (the girl on stage) too skinny/fat/pale/etc. I'm just about right." Translation: "Don't even think about tipping her. Give it all to me."
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion