tuscl

dancers gaining too much weight

rell
washington dc
is it just me or is it that alot of these dancers dont keep themselves up physically after a few years
a former atf/otc of mine had the perfect body no stomach ass and tits. i dont see her for a year next time i see she put on at least 20-30 pounds all fat. seen a dancer i used to get lapdances with real cute and she was thick but not fat i seen her about 3 weeks ago and barely recognized her thats how big she got.

i figured these girls get exercise dancing or they would workout to keep themselevs up since thats how they make money but i have noticed more and more alot of weight gain in these dancers .
?

24 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    We all start gaining weight as we age unless we really stick to an exercise program to maintain a steady weight.
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    I am 150% of the man I was 45 years ago.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    As you get older, you gain weight more easily. I have been told that this happens to men as well as women.

But we know that God loves us, because slender young women turn 18 every day and become strippers.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    I agree Rell, it seems like a lot of strippers have guts nowadays. I too knew some strippers that were in shape a few years ago, but now they big time guts. There is definitely a shortage of in shape strippers nowadays.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Welcome to America

home of the fat people
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Confiscate all Big Macs!
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I know a few that realize that keeping their bodies fit is their bread and butter and they go to the gym regularly.

IME the biggest weight gainers have been those that have quit hard drugs. Once they relapse to the drugs again, the weight comes off again.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    It's not really surprising, most seem to give in too easily to the fast food impulse. One place I am familiar with is next to KFC and it seems like every time I'm there, someone is always wishing to go to KFC, or Subway, which is also nearby, though not literally next door.

We should all face the fact that many strippers have bad habits and they don't always get the optimal amount of exercise, or eat optimally, or whatever. I'm certain caffeine consumption is through the roof amongst strippers, not to mention other things consumed.

OTOH, I never let a little belly fat get in the way of a good time if I like the girl.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    I know one dancer friend in her late 30's who is still in great shape. She works as a fitness instructor and so spends a lot of time in the gym. She also watches what she eats. Once there was a birthday party in the club for another dancer, and my friend cut herself a piece of cake so thin that you could see through it.
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    Diabetes Type II has a good reason for existing
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    I have seen many slender dancers migrate from non alcohol nude clubs to alcohol-serving topless joints where they keep more of their money. But then they start boozing it up and put on the pounds.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    I concur with the first three posters. At one club I go to there are two dancers who have weight problems:

1. Age 31. Has steadily gained weight since I first met her when she started dancing five years ago. She's very chubby now, and she does seem to be working more hours than a few years ago. Some people are more prone to weight gain that others. She's probably in that category.

2. Age 42. (I've described her before in other posts.) She's been dancing nearly all of her adult life. Still has a couple of regulars from her early years. But, in the last two years, she too, has gained weight. After her current regulars die off, I wonder if she'll be able to continue making a living as a dancer.

That I'm aware of, neither the above has an exit strategy for the day when they can't dance any longer.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Vegas-alchy sick liver is certainly one to talk about other people having problems due to drinking!
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    Sadly, Club_Goer, many older dancers never define a viable exit strategy. They show up until they're either fired or find some sap to take care of them, which is extremely rare. Some will wind up on the streets. Sad, really.
  • Otto22
    11 years ago
    I agree with sclvr5005 that a major factor in weight gain for some dancers is the amount of booze that they imbibe while at a club. My current FAV has been off the dance floor for about two months due to an injury but she has lost 13 pounds in that time. Probably because of the decrease in her drinking.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I think often times it is along the lines of what Club_Goer mentioned in that certain people just have a natural tendency to gain weight.

Also, many dancers are dancing during their peak baby making years. I’ve known many dancers to put on weight post squeezing out multiples puppies over the course of a few years.

And after having kids – it is harder for many women to focus, and take care of, themselves .

Also the good ole American diet and the supersize amount of food available to Americans can cause many of us to put on the pounds w/o really trying too hard.
  • Skimmie
    11 years ago
    Some girls just drink too much that the exercise they get during work just doesn't do it for them.
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    Many of them gain weight and will baloon out. I remember one, Chasity when she was barely 18 and what a spinner she was in 2004. I fucked her at motel a couple of times for $200. She had already had kid no 1. I recently ran into her at Centerfolds where she had really ballooned out after 4 kids by different men..

I have found short girls carry excess weight worse than tall girls.

Many strippers if they are fertile myrtle will get pg and have a bunch of kids by different men.
  • minnow
    11 years ago
    Presumably, OP and others are talking about those dancers who gain weight over time rather than obesity in dancers as a whole.

My observations of dancers at same club anywhere from 1 year to 10 plus years cover the spectrum. At 1 extreme is an Indy dancer "Kat"- a 20 something in the 90's with a smoking bod who danced in a Budweiser one piece suit. After a ~ 12 year absence from club, she returned as a 40 something with a smoking bod, fitting nicely into the same tight Bud suit of the 90's. I've also seen some dancers put on 20- 30 lbs. in a few months. In one case, dancer had recently quit smoking. The other 2, not sure.
  • Dolfan
    11 years ago
    I see a lot of extra pounds coming on, a couple reasons I've been given: Got clean, Took time off work (less physical activity), baby weight. I've also been told by a lot of girls in the Miami area that the bigger girls do better and the size I prefer is "too skinny"

Like SC said though, the big gainers are usually the quitters. Their weight fluctuates as the go on/off the diet.
  • rell
    11 years ago
    i mean we all gain weight as we get older unless your me and lose 30 pounds when you turn 30
    but i was speaking on the fast gainers where they put on alot of weight in a short amount of time.. i do get alot of them have bad habbits but there bodies are there money..its not like dating a hot chick and then she gets fat you still have to support her a stripper that puts on too much weight you just move on to the next
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    I agree that excess alcohol consumption contributes alot to some of these girls getting fat. I've seen it many times - a tight bodied 18 yo can't wait to turn 21 so that she can go work at the topless clubs so that she can drink. Add a couple of kids later on down the road and BAM - fatty fatty bum bum.
  • nickifree
    11 years ago
    It's been happening since about Y2K. Especially down here in South Texas. So many puffy face, double chin dancer. I hate it when they come up to expecting to get a dance.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I saw one hot and fit young dancer diss appear for a year, then I saw her dancing again having gained a lot of pounds. Said she had a baby. It looked like she was twenty to thirty pounds heavier a few months after her baby.

Another dancer I've seen a bit is 5 months pregnant and still dancing and you might not know she was pregnant if she didn't tell you. Her tits have grown but she doesn't look any fatter. I can notice a slight change in her stomach area, not real noticeable unless you compared her to a fitness model in tip top slim shape.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion