tuscl

Vegas Recommendation Please

JamesQHat
Miss the Wagon Wheel
Wednesday, February 13, 2013 10:55 AM
Hey, all. Making a trip to LV. Starting to do research with reviews, but thinking that a discussion might also be helpful. The way this group rolls, less crowded and less pressure is good, looks are nice of course, but not paramount, and higher mileage is better. We'll be there from a Thursday night to a Sunday morning. Open to a day time visit as opposed to night (I assume that would hit less pressure and more mileage, but at what price to looks?). Top suggestion?

15 comments

• Dougster
    11 years ago
    OP: "Vegas Recommendation Please" Don't hang out with jester214 unless you like listening to a bunch of negativistic whining, or you're into dive clubs like the Olympic Gardens.
  • PussyLick
    11 years ago
    Avoid the overpriced, overhyped strip clubs and have fun at a night club and bang some slutty drunk girl from out of town.
  • endlesstempo
    11 years ago
    As someone who is in Vegas a lot (both for work and for fun), I agree with PussyLick. The strip clubs in Vegas are, in my experience, overpriced and do not offer great mileage (although my experience is limited mostly to COI clubs where mileage is off the charts so your experience may vary). I'd say just hit up a nightclub, have some drinks, have a good time. Get lucky with the right (or drunk enough) girl and who knows what could happen.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    Vegas advice = don't go unless you into wasting lots of money. I have been to Vegas several times for work and since I do not gamble I found it over priced and could not wait to get the hell back to civilization! Definately does not live up to hype.
  • JamesQHat
    11 years ago
    Hey, guys, thanks for the input. Not trying to meet women, not interested in going to a nightclub. Been to Vegas strip clubs in the past, and I understand that it is not the best value for the money out there. So I do have some familiarity with OG, Spearmint Rhino, Treasures. But it has been two years, and like everything else in Vegas, the quality of clubs shifts rapidly. Plus there are plenty of clubs in town. Not looking for dancers with a menu, not planning on going that far (with strippers or civilians). But looking for more than an air dance, and not as much hassle as what I found at Spearmint Rhino. OGs has fit the bill in the past, but current reviews are not favorable. Again, recommendations based on that are appreciated.
  • Siege031
    11 years ago
    As a Vegas local I've experienced a lot of the clubs in town and I agree that most clubs here are overpriced tourist traps. That being said i would recommend The "Palomino" club it's the only fully nude club that serves alcohol. Most of the dancer rate at 7 or above. The VIP dances are reasonably priced (for Vegas) and mileage is pretty good. Only down side is the club doesn't have much of a day shift so arrival after 9pm is advised. Little darlings is also a good choice if your into younger dancers, the mileage is pretty good in the VIP rooms as well.
  • JamesQHat
    11 years ago
    Thanks, Siege, that's helpful advice.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    I agree with Siege, though even the Palomino is only good by comparison to the others. Vegas is a high hustle environment and the Palomino is no exception. Be forewarned that if you take a cab to the club, they will charge you a $30 cover charge as they have to pay the cabbie for bringing you there. it is much better to drive yourself or even to take their free limo.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    I'm in the minority on here in that I enjoy the Vegas club scene. Sure it's not generally extras oriented (though they are available) and it can be expensive, but it's still a party town full of clubs filled with (usually) an assortment of very hot dancers. Plus they're a great celebration after a big win at the tables, or a great consolation after a big loss! OG - I'm still a big fan of OG. I like everything about it and during the day it can be a great way to kill a few hours, had a nice time there only two months ago. Cheap drinks and free use of the more private side booths is another bonus. In all fairness the day shift has dropped off a tad in looks, but still not bad. Of course mileage is a littler higher too. I've also enjoyed going in the late afternoon to catch a couple of the cheap hours and then staying for a little as the evening crew comes in. At night quality goes up along with prices, but it's still a more relaxed feel than most Vegas places at night. Rhino - I've said I wouldn't go back but I've amended that to not going back at night. The selection is phenomenal in a setting that is really pretty nice for a strip club. The pressure can be high, but it's a little better during the day when you can actually find a place to sit down. Palomino - Off the beaten path but nude + alcohol? Must be a decent place. I haven't gotten out there yet but really would like to, maybe next trip. Little Darlings - I had heard a lot of mixed things about this place, but finally gave it a shot last trip. Nude is always nice, but no alcohol? This is Vegas, I want a drink in hand! I was actually pretty happy it was a fairly slow night but dancer quality was still high. For me the pressure wasn't bad, though I did get conflicting statements about dance cost and a few "it's extra to touch" comments. There were several dancers who looked like they just graduated high school and had the tight bodies to match. I intend to go back and if the next trip is as good I suspect this might be my new favorite spot. For the most part I wouldn't bother with any of the other places in Vegas, though there are some I haven't yet tried. I would probably suggest Little Darlings during the day and then check out OG at night.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Fuck Vegas
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I fucked vegas too
  • latinalover69
    11 years ago
    Olympic Gardens and Spearmint Rhino are the best clubs with alcohol in Vegas in my humble opinion. I like Spearmint Rhino just for the cushy intimate atmosphere and the sheer number of absolutely stunning women. Call the club and ask them to send a limo to your hotel to pick you up and avoid a $30 cover. My Rhino strategy since I am not looking for extras just the hottest possible chicks grinding on my lap is to get a seat near the stage. Tip $2 or $3 per dancer on stage and tip the cocktail waitress well. Smile and look like you are having fun (not hard to do) and the girls will be swarming over you. DO NOT go back for the 3 for $100 dances in the semi-private lap area. Just tell any dancer that approaches you that you don't want to go back there but you'll do a standard $20 per dance right there at your seat. I turned down girls left and right and only got laps from the 9.5s and the 10s. Of course you have to be comfortable with gettings laps at your table in front of everyone (which I enjoy). We were there for 3 hours and I think I only spent $300 on booze and laps while my newbie bros went for the $100 for 3 laps and spent like $1000 each after drinks and tips. Seriously when I think of the 10s that sat on my lap and tried to get a dance or two out of me and practically gave me freebies I just smile. A good time was had by all! Except when my buddy's ATM card was declined and he had to bum a few 20s from our other buddy! As far as Olympic Gardens, I dig that club as well. at night the talent is great and I love the fact that many girls walk around topless and the tops come off the moment the lap begins. I am not sure why the neg reviews, but I suspect that is because the PLs that wrote those reviews don't have good game and might have been abused by the talent there. If you are a rookie or newbie to the game then it is easy to be intimidated or taken there. If you do not posses the right SC skillz it can be tough. My good buddy James doesn't like the OG because it is too intimidating there. He does not know how things work there and he doesn't have the skillz to deal with the sheer number of bitches that come on to him. You need to have the skillz to nicely blow off the girlz you are not interested in and wait for the gold nugget to show up that you want to spend time and money on. Last time I was there I literally had to blow off like 15 chix before the right one came by. And man she was worth the wait. Ended up dancing and drinking with her the whole time with the major GFE. Even got her digits. The OG is super entertaining and high energy and along with the Rhino are the best clubs in Vegas in MHO. Have fun James! Just brush up on your SC Skillz!
  • minnow
    11 years ago
    Thanks to JQH for starting thread, and to all who contributed, particularly jester and latinalover. One club I'm surprised isn't mentioned was Cheetahs (one that JQH reviewed in his past Vegas outings). This club supposedly has lowest hassle factor of Vegas clubs. It isn't fancy, and doesn't have the high number of 9-10's. Perhaps it has slid in dancer attractiveness department, and interior more worn in last few years ?
  • muchfun
    11 years ago
    When for strip clubs why not LA instead? There are a lot of good nude clubs. In Vegas Spearmint Rhino there was really lot of really beauties but it's so crowded - no fun. Other clubs its hit or miss. Expect to see nothing special and having to try another one. If you have some cash to spend consider renting a car. While it is hard to park at the strip it is not at the clubs you often save in cover coming on your own and save time if you don't find your girl and have to try another club you can also easily drive to palomino north las vegas. Or even to LA in 4 hours and spend one night there preferable friday or saturday night and back to Vegas other day.
  • JackKash
    11 years ago
    I'm a big Vegas fan but it is really hit or miss. I prefer the quieter clubs and avoid the usual big clubs, Rhino being one. Best advice I heard on this whole string though was was wait for the right one to come along. I've been in both the dives of Vegas and the bigger clubs - and in all, if I found a fave to hang out with, I had a great time.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion