tuscl

Who do you consider to be a 10?

Saturday, February 9, 2013 9:20 AM
I'm just wondering what everyone's opinion of a 10 is. Got links of pics or videos? Here is my idea of a 10. [view link] in 1080p of course. I would prefer her hair to be blond but she's still a 10 to me.

45 comments

• motorhead
    11 years ago
    Kate Upton is a 10 or pretty damn close [view link]
  • Ermita_Nights
    11 years ago
    I thought Mila Kunis was the official TUSCL Ten: [view link]
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    Jessica Burciaga [view link]
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Potter Stewart Supreme Court Justice(January 23, 1915 – December 7, 1985) is famous for a quote including the words "I know it when I see it." I'll know a woman who is a 10 when I see her, to paraphrase. [Mine has to have shoulder length Red curly hair!!!] Mila Kunis isn't in the ballpark for me & neither is Kate Upton. Sharkhunter's girl is a 9 IMHO. It is all SO Subjective! that's why the earlier exercises here about women's attractiveness and numerical rating was useless IMHO.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    I agree that Kate Upton is a 10. My ATF is only a 9. [view link]
  • HungryGiraffe
    11 years ago
    GoViking's selection, Jessica Burciaga, is representative of what I consider a 10! She has a stunning face, long brunette hair (bet she likes it pulled, LOL!), natural C cups, thin waist, wide baby-makin' hips and a brown/caramel/tanned complexion. If she was a few inches taller with D or DD cups, she'd be off the chart in my book.
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    Yeah, HungryG, you summed it up quite well. Plus, she's only 5'2 and I love short girls.
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    The best girl I have seen is a ten, until I see someone better.
  • rl27
    11 years ago
    Alessandra Ambrosio is a perfect example of what I consider to be a ten [view link]
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    @aharkhunter, @GoVikings, @rl27: nice, probably 8-9 range, but not 10's IMO @motorhead: hell yeh re: Kate Upton @ERmita: I would give Mila a 10 to each their own
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Two definitions of 10: A) RickyBoyDugan's IQ; and B) (somewhat paradoxically considering A)) RickyBoyDugan's ego on a scale of 1 to 10
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    Girls from the Playboy show Girls next door - Kendra Wilkinson, Holly Madison....
  • azdd
    11 years ago
    I agree it's highly subjective among PLs but the lady in my avatar photo, Alice Goodwin, is pretty close to perfect for my taste!
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    I'm seeing 8's and 9's, Kate Upton might be a 10. 10's are super rare.
  • Corvus
    11 years ago
    My current fav is a 10.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    [view link] Anonymous babe. I think there are 10s of all races, just giving an example of a black one. Course, hard to say from one picture, could be her butt is actually too jiggly for me.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    My assessment of a 10 rating is going to be TOTALLY & COMPLETELY impacted by a woman's personality. To me they are inseparable parts of the whole package. I can't see the woman as just a physical entity & hang a rating on her.
  • HungryGiraffe
    11 years ago
    azdd, I'd have to agree your Alice Goodwin is a 10. Clicked on your avatar many times. LOL!
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Amber Heard is a 10 to me.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    “… Anonymous babe. I think there are 10s of all races, just giving an example of a black one …” Wow – don’t know about the face and that afro doesn’t do it for me – but I’ll personally put the body like at a 15 :)
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    @lowpaw... I agree :)
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    @lowpaw she's pretty, but seems to me you could go onto any college campus, and half the girls would be as pretty. Maybe it's crude, but for a woman to stand out in my mind, she needs to stand out further (than average) in the T or the A.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Alice goodwin is definitely a 10. Her boobs are a 20 on a 10 scale
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    @crazyjoe she's off the charts going as well as coming [view link]
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    GoV picked the best of the above, IMHO, but for me, the 10 would have to be Asian. That said, Jessica being part Mexican does give her that exotic look I crave. I agree with jester, "10's are super rare." The closed I can say, and she wouldn't be there these days would be Sung Hi Lee. [view link] Another would be Tai Lihua, in costume.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    I'll be different and say that ratings are meaningless. A girl can look like a 10, but if she has no personality, or a terrible personality, she isn't a 10. Besides, ratings seem to be a sort of groupthink where it's important that everyone agree, even though agreement is impossible. Also, if a girl turns me on, I don't care if she turns anyone else on.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    What's the difference between a 10 and a 9
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I like the looks on the girl I picked better than Kate Upton. Maybe that's why I don't subscribe to sports illustrated. Everyone has slightly different tastes. I would give Kate a 9 point something. Not quite a 10 to me. Of course this is on looks only. I haven't watched any sports illustrated videos lately.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    All of these women are tens in the sense that, if you were in love and faithful to them, you would not feel like you were making any real sacrifice being faithful. But other women would still turn your head, especially if they were hot but with a different hair/skin/eye color or body type. Which is where the one to ten thing breaks down, because variety is the spice of life as they say.
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    "All of these women are tens in the sense that, if you were in love and faithful to them, you would not feel like you were making any real sacrifice being faithful. But other women would still turn your head, especially if they were hot but with a different hair/skin/eye color or body type. Which is where the one to ten thing breaks down, because variety is the spice of life as they say." Yes. I'll admit the more I love a girl, the prettier she gets.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Gator: "What's the difference between a 10 and a 9" Indeed. After 9.5 I just round up.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Gator: "What's the difference between a 10 and a 9" Duh. A ten is two digits and a nine is just one. That makes a ten twice as better than a nine
  • tenisbum1776
    11 years ago
    Cayenne Klien [view link]
  • JacksonEsskay
    11 years ago
    My all time perfect 10 was Lynda Wiesmeier at 18 . . . [view link] With Tracey Vaccaro a close second [view link] Oh, and then there was Candace Collins [view link] And of more recent vintage, Sara Jean Underwood (pre enhancement): [view link] And what about Gig Gangel: [view link] and Liz Glazowski: [view link] I could go on (and on and on) . . .
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    This woman in the film "Ivanhoe". At the peakmof her amazing beauty!!!! [view link]
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    “… Alice goodwin is definitely a 10. Her boobs are a 20 on a 10 scale …” Are her boobs real – they look enhanced to me. Personally if a girl has a very good looking pair of enhanced boobs, the credit goes to her surgeon, not her, IMO. I am not impressed by fake boobs in the least, but we all have our preferences and I respect that.
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
    Emanuelle Chriqui is pretty damn close [view link]. I think Kate Upton is sexy, but she'll probably be a fatty before 30. Emily Ratajowski is on my radar as well [view link]
  • Rod8432
    11 years ago
    The queen of 10s, IMHO, has to be the ever beautiful, sophisticated, and sexy Gisele Bundchen... [view link]
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    Staxwell- 2 thumbs WAY up on that Emily girl.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    I wouldn't rate either of Staxwell's picks as higher than 8's, just my opinion.
  • azdd
    11 years ago
    To Jackson Esskay - talk about a trip down memory lane! Gig Gangel - oh man I did some serious spankin to that girl when she came out in that January issue of Playboy several decades ago. She had a pic in one of the playboy calendars way back then that almost gave me a blister on my dick from so much self-abuse! Hadn't thought about her in a very long time, so thanks for the reminder!
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
    I have a thing for dark haired girls.
  • HungryGiraffe
    11 years ago
    I'm with staxwell and GoVikings on Emily Ratajkowski being a 10. Did you see the nude videos? Her breasts look ginormous on her frame.
  • Djscudmaster
    11 years ago
    An X stripper gf of mines was a ten. Alkthough I didn't see it that way because I fell in love with someone prior to her at that same club that looked like a Tyra Banks lookalike and I couldbn't get her off of My mind. Anyways My X was awarded a contract to pose for Playboy which she turned down and not because of her own doing Darn it.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    I agree with regard to Kate Upton: [view link] More: [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion