tuscl

Soft Skin Hands, Rough Skin Hands

Thursday, January 24, 2013 7:50 AM
My Toronto sweetie commented on the rough skin on my hands during our week in Hawaii. No surprise to me. Cold temperatures, dry humidity, messing around with tools and machinery, washing with solvents to get rid of grease and drilling goop - all that does not contribute to 'baby bottom smooth' skin. I had never thought of this from the dancer's perspective before. I shall have to do something about this in the future. Any of you other guys who work with your hands get this comment from dancers?

24 comments

• gsv
    11 years ago
    I have the opposite situation, where dancers sometimes comment on how smooth my skin is. lol. Apparently I have 'soft' hands. *shrug* One of the entertaining things about strip clubs is the compliments that dancers find for you - they're occasionally very random things that you'd never thought about.
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    I've gotten this same comment a few times. Handling boxes all the time at work combined with this time of the year makes for some rough, dry hands.
  • Doc_Holliday
    11 years ago
    Machining can do that. Be secure in your manhood and get a manicure that day.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Strippers tell me I have soft hands. I work inside and for me "working with my hands" means typing on a keyboard or fingering a stripper.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    I'm an office pogue. I get the "soft hands" compliment *all* the time.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    fa, My work makes my hands in between the two extremes. When I was retired for a short time, I received a number of compliments about my soft hands. I've never heard a comment such as you received about them being rough, however.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I get the soft hands too(retired)but I also get how smooth my legs are. Old age has done its job and my legs are hairless.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    I've told about my hand's softness.
  • vincemichaels
    11 years ago
    Did she like your tongue, Art?
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I work with epuipment along with living in a dry climate my hands gat dry and crack also. It gets painful. I found this stuff at walmart that is in a jar or a tube that is black and white like a Holstein cow. Sorry cant remember the name. It is some sort of bag balm but its a creamy thick lotion instead of greasy. It works great. I have gotten soft hand comments after using it. Then the funny look on their face when they notice my hands look like I work with them.
  • jc8891
    11 years ago
    The best stuff for dry skin is Bag Balm. It is for use on cow udders. It comes in a little green can. I get it from a feed store. It is greasy and not the nicest smelling. Put it on at night and wear some cheap gardening gloves when you go to bed. Your hands will be a lot softer after 2 or 3 days. Also works great on cracked elbows and feet.
  • sinclair
    11 years ago
    I grabbed a dancer's hands the other night and they were dry and rough. She only strips, no other job. Does a brass pole do that much damage to the hands?
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    Jc8891- Thanks!
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    I work with my hands a lot....hell some of my hobbies I do are very tough on my hands...but I use a lot of skin products and I mean a lot.......makes my hands very smooth......most girls tell me I have big strong smooth sexy hands
  • michael_oxbig
    11 years ago
    I could give a fuck what a stripper thinks. So what if my hands are rough. You're there to please me, not the other way around.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    I care about how my hands look along with the rest of my body so I always get compliments on how soft my hands are for a guy among other things. Whether you think a hoe's thoughts are worth shit, sometimes showing care for even your skin goes a long way. And I do work with my hands so yeah...
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    I get the soft hands compliments a lot, especially after thoroughly enjoyed a dancer's boobage. When they ask how I keep them so soft, I tell them, "I don't do pole tricks." @ sinclair: In my experience, dancers who do a lot of strenuous pole tricks can get rather calloused hands.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Theey also say I have a realy soft beard....I use a lot of lotion, conditioner, shampoo and some other special spices
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    The only comment I usually hear is about my Dick. Just last night one said," Wow! That's neat. Just like a pens only smaller."
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Ditto jackslash – couldn’t have put it better. But I do make up for my soft hands w/ my super hard penis – it’s all about balance :) BTW – several folks have commented about dry hands/skin. Drinking sufficient water is often cited as one of the best ways to have healthy skin and other organs. I don’t think a lot of folks realize they are not taking in enough H2O during the day. I always try to carry a water bottle with me to remind myself to drink enough H2O during the day.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Omega-3; either by eating a good quantity of fish (e.g. salmon) or via a high quality supplement, is excellent for cardio health and eyes; skin; hair; etc.
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    early on, my xATF asked me if I used moisturizer on my hands since she though my skin was so soft. (note, this wasn't a compliment since she's really only into more rugged men than I) No moisturizer, but sitting at a desk all day doing math apparently does wonders for keeping my hands in not-manly-enough condition.
  • mrrock
    11 years ago
    I actually got the opposite recently. Dancer was asking what kind of lotion I use cause my hands are so soft. I said none and she was shocked! Told her I've worked desk jobs my whole life that's why they are that way. She was jealous as my hands were softer than hers!
  • minnow
    11 years ago
    Art: If the next dancer you meet strikes a match on your hands to light her cigarette, you will have found the perfect "match" for you.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion