tuscl

Pasties v. Topless

Thursday, January 3, 2013 6:53 PM
I will grant that for some, a club that is not nude is not a strip club; and for many a "bikini club" is considered a waste of time and money. But I've often wondered, is there any prejudice against a club where the dancers must wear pasties (as is required in Virginia clubs that serve alcohol) as opposed to being actually topless? A few years ago, the Virginia clubs were able to go full topless because the regulation was ruled invalid,then they redid it the proper way and the pasties came back. I am not sure it really made a difference in terms of the experience. Does anyone have a policy of not visiting clubs where the dancers wear pasties?

24 comments

• scpatron
    11 years ago
    I do. That's why I don't mess with Virginia clubs, even though I'm a native Virginian. (Thank goodness for Maryland is all I can say, in my case.)
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
    "...and it ain't a strip club if they ain't showin p****..." -Juicey J I like the way nipples look. Actually, I like the female body from head to toe; everything. Covering it up just seems wrong. And since I'm not the richest guy in the world I like to get the most out of my money. If I can't enjoy the entire body (including the nipples) then it's a no go. Liberate those b00bs!!! Teases are for n00bs!!!
  • dalex
    11 years ago
    Yeah that Juicy J line stands true but really not really. Full nude where they show pussy is rare occurrence in Ohio as they can't serve alcohol if it's full nude. But due to hygiene of some women, sometimes you don't even want full nude. But with pasties, I'd say it does make a difference, but once I was at a club and didn't even notice they had pasties on until I was getting a dance and she took them off.
  • Corvus
    11 years ago
    I hate when they don't completely remove their tops. Pasties are a deal breaker. I like nipples.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    Annoying, but not a deal breaker.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    I've never been to a club where a girl had to wear pasties, but if I did I definitely wouldn't go back to that club.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    No pastie clubs in my area. They are all nude except one bikini club, Club Wax. I went there once a few mnths ago just to find out why they were the only bikini club. Turns out that by being bikini only, the dancers do not have to have the $300/yr license and pass a background check. Once was enough. I'll never go back.
  • Rod8432
    11 years ago
    I experienced a couple pasties clubs in Houston. Pasties dramatically lower the enjoyment, IMHO. Even in Indy at Brad's Brass Flamingo, the girls are supposedly supposed to wear some kind of nipple cover-up. A few of the girls do wear little band-aid squares. Once I spot them, though, I don't go near the girls again.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    I hate pasties clubs - it is like strip club lite.
  • HowdyPilgrims
    11 years ago
    I have been to a pastie club twice. Both times I didn't know they were pastie because they were formerly nude or topless places getting their balls busted by whatever local govt. It wasn't that fun. I would avoid a club if I knew they were a pastie joint.
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    I don't like pasties either, they just get in the way, but I live in the Richmond, Virginia area and here the clubs are pastie. It sucks, but hey it is what is is. The only time I don't see pasties is when I travel a few times each year. You guys better be happy you don't live here. :(
  • igloo9999
    11 years ago
    Jumping a little late here but..... in this area virtually all (all but 3-ish) are bikini clubs. Most will flash nipples with no second thought and a couple have most dancers that encourage playing with them. Earlier tonight my hands were taken and placed on her tits for full play. The 'pastie' clubs on this area barely allow any touching at all, let alone nipple play. I prefer bikini with major 2-way play over a pastie club with over priced drinks & air dances.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    Went to a club in Daytona Beach years ago. The girl all had skin tone pasties and a couple had tight skin tone bottoms on. It made them look genderless. I think I would rather go to a bikini club that flashed a little than a club like that.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    As long as they take 'em off when we get to the hotel, I don't mind 'em.
  • tenisbum1776
    11 years ago
    I've never had a problem asking a lady who is required to use pasties while on stage to remove them before our private dance. Virtually all comply. The few ones that don't only get one dance.
  • Doc_Holliday
    11 years ago
    Pasties are cool. Especially electrical tape ones. Most girls will break the rules and remove them in a lap dance. So you get to see what the broke dick jabroni's can't.
  • she_is_covfefe
    11 years ago
    I started dancing in Virginia, and I danced in both pasties and bikini clubs. The money sucked soooooooo much, but it wasn't as bad in Richmond as it was in the Hampton Roads area. While in the HR area I could barely top 200 or 300 on good nights (mostly military payday weekends), it wasn't uncommon to leave the Rva clubs with 200 on a slow night and with 500 on a busy night. The only clubs in Virginia that area that are the exception to the bikini and/or pasties rule are Headlights Gold, Hot Seat, Lappers, and Magic City in Portsmouth but is only lap dances no stage shows and no alcohol. Gold and Silver in Roanoke (near the state limit of Va and WV) is totally nude, but I had never been there. When I was very desperate for extra bucks, I'd commute to Baltimore or DC, or North Carolina. I'm now in Texas, and it seems that the money in here is much better. Even places like Killen or Austin have better potential than Virginia!
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Ditto jester214 – “Annoying, but not a deal breaker” I rather the dancers did not wear them, but if I can still get good grinding and two-way contact, then I’ll put up w/ the annoyance. I’ll take a hot dancer with pasties and good two-way over a full nude air dance (or over a dance w/ some but little contact)
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    In Houston, TX, the city government requires the girls to wear pasties in clubs under their jurisdiction. Yea it sucks, but some dancers (if they like you) will remove their pasties in the VIP. However, once they are finished with you they will make a beeline for the dressing room and re-apply their "makeup".
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    I might add that you do get used to pasties after a while, but its way better without them. I think pastie laws are designed to dampen the sexual excitement in clubs and thus kill the mood. But I still get hard and excited anyway, so the dumbass bureaucrats who passed such laws don't understand human sexuality and only added an expense for the clubs to obey and LE to enforce. Apparently government assholes don't think people should have sexual desires.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    It's a deal breaker most of the time for me, which is too bad, because I think one of the pastie bars near me would be pretty good if it wasn't pasties. Of course, you got to get the law to change and what politician is going to run on the platform of remove the pasties?
  • JacksonEsskay
    11 years ago
    WOW! Seems I tapped into some real TUSCLer passion here! I have to say that the clubs in MD and NC that are nude or full topless that have been too generally are better than the VA clubs I must frequent -- but its not a deal breaker for me so long as the VIP is good as others have said. DC is that odd combination of full nude -- but no VIP or private dances of any kind . . . which I am guessing is equally disdained.
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    Nude is the best. I'm ok with topless clubs provided there are no other major draw backs (smoking, mileage wise). Pasties and bikini clubs are wastes of time. The worst is pasties clubs that advertize as topless and then you get there and it is a big WTF moment. Jack, I agree that DC is odd with the nude with no VIP. However, I don't have any problem just enjoying the eye candy. I might be in the minority here, but I'd take full nude eye candy over any bikini / pasties club. Note that I'm assuming nude/ topless/ pastie/ bikini defined by the stage dancing. I've been to a SoCal club that was nude on stage and bikini LDs. Which was actually tolerable since you got to see the gooods on stage. Plus, some girls would bend the rules on the bikini in LDs. If the bikini is negotiable in LDs then that is superior to pasties since I really didn't like the feel of pasties in the only pasties club I've been to.
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    11 years ago
    Dealbreaker...Showstopper...Cockblocker I'd rather go to Hooters
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion