tuscl

what not to do...

Here are a list of common misconceptions...
1) please please please do not wear basketball shorts, sweat pants, or very thin pants/shorts. We do not want to feel every part of your naughty bits.
2) we are at work. If you do not plan on paying for our time please do not think we want to spend half an hour with you for 40 dollars.
3) do not assume that I want to go back to your hotel room. And if you do assume it, at least dont insult me with a measly amount of money, offer me some serious cash!
4) treat people with respect. This is not your regular customer service, if you are an asshole to me I will not be nice. I will also tell every other girl about you so that we can fuck with you the whole time. I have seen girls stick gum on peoples shirts and hair and much worse. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
5) yes we will laugh at you when you go up to the stage actin like a big man and throw a dollar. Dont make a huge scene unpess you are making it rain because you look silly when you do that.
That is all for now.

57 comments

• tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    Hannah, crack is whack.
  • TortillaChip
    12 years ago
    lol another bitter stripper come here to tuscl to "get back" at them damn men
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Happiness is a stripper with a cock in her mouth.
  • tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    Hannah,most seasoned vet's would be outta there with $40 for 5 minutes.
  • tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    Dig it Cat! Then she could'nt spew such trash.
  • GoVikings
    12 years ago
    Regarding number 1, I PURPOSELY wear my T-Mac Adidas basketball shorts to the club all the time haha
  • tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    Young,dumb and full of cum.
  • londonguy
    12 years ago
    "that is all for now", you mean there is more coming?

I sense you are going to get several lists of 'misconceptions' in response.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    Please, iim sure you think your vagina is worth the $300, but after you been sweating all night and making it funky, that went down to $50 to be kind. At least I hope it stinks because of that
  • sclvr5005
    12 years ago
    lol this is gonna be very entertaining
  • tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    Sharks,opened wound entertaining
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    To have or have not
  • metaldude
    12 years ago
    3 words - put on ignore
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    i agree with shadow and will add your dick in a strippers pussy
  • inno123
    12 years ago
    " treat people with respect. This is not your regular customer service, if you are an asshole to me I will not be nice. I will also tell every other girl about you so that we can fuck with you the whole time. I have seen girls stick gum on peoples shirts and hair and much worse. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED."

Sorry babe, but respect is a two way street, and you have just lost all of mine. Yeah sometimes guys can be rude, but when you use that as an excuse to launch a vendetta and damage their person/property you far more than validate their initial attitude about dancers in general and you in particular.
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    I think most strippers would be OK making $40 every half hour. That's $640 a night minus tip out, which in Dallas would come to bout $480-560. Not a bad night.
  • tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    Hannah,Burger King is hiring.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    You would be pissed off at the world too if you worked at Showgirls in Seattle.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    I know what not to do. Listen to hannah. And somebody knows spanish...I think
  • jabthehut
    12 years ago
    "Jane (Hannah), you ignorant slut", you have a misconception about the meaning of just what misconception means. You should have started off saying that it is just you bitchin.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    Another newbie dancer's list of instructions to customers, as if we need another one of those. She can't write coherently, or spell correctly. (See her one review.) Next ! It's a shame that she appears to be from Seattle.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Man Fuck this skank ass slut puppy !!!....Da juice is going to fill this bitch full of cum
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Hmm...
  • Corvus
    12 years ago
    "don't insult me with a measly amount of money, offer me some serious cash".

OK, you brought it up. How much Honey? And send a picture too.
  • gsv
    12 years ago
    “Churchill: "Madam, would you sleep with me for five million pounds?" Socialite: "My goodness, Mr. Churchill... Well, I suppose... we would have to discuss terms, of course... "
    Churchill: "Would you sleep with me for five pounds?"
    Socialite: "Mr. Churchill, what kind of woman do you think I am?!" Churchill: "Madam, we've already established that. Now we are haggling about the price”

Seems relevant here.

I guess every girl does have a price, even shitty low mileage bitchy strippers like this one. Lol sorry if that's harsh, but it's annoying when dances come here to vent.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    Bihannah, you need to learn about your customers and your job. We guys go to strip clubs to have a good time, and your job is to give us a good time. If we wanted some bitch to scold us and tell us what to do, we would get married.

And you need to learn about economics. You're not satisfied with $40 for half an hour? That is good pay. If you learned how to cultivate regular customers at that rate, you would be in the upper 5% of earners. Remember, the only alternative for a semi-literate tramp like you is is a job at McDonald's.
  • davejones1978
    12 years ago
    4 us married guys we go 2 strp clubs to get away from the nagging ~ not to get nagged at
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Go back to school and finish your GED.
  • canny
    12 years ago
    "1) please please please do not wear basketball shorts, sweat pants, or very thin pants/shorts. We do not want to feel every part of your naughty bits."

I always wear sweat pants and the comment that I've gotten from every single stripper who I get a dance from when I wear them is that it's nice that I'm wearing something soft because giving lap dances to guys who are wearing jeans all night hurts. I don't like the feeling when I'm wearing tight pants either, dances aren't fun or comfortable for me when I'm wearing pants that constrict me.
  • jabthehut
    12 years ago
    Any bets on whether or not hannah makes anymore comments on TUSCL?
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    It’s funny how so many dancers want to “bank” as they put it, but want to do it on their terms and not on the terms of the *paying* customer.

If I am going to spend my $$$ on LDs, I will pay to get LDs the way *I* like them – I am not going to pay a dancer money for her to dance the way *she* wants/likes to.
  • tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    hannah,where did you go,we were just warming up
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    I for one feel that my whole perspective has shifted. Thanks hannah, your brilliant commentary has opened my eyes!
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    hannah likely only uses a banana!
  • Book Guy
    12 years ago
    Awww, poor thing. You guys did a grrrreat job. And I wasn't even around to respond with my usual invective. :P
  • mrrock
    12 years ago
    <.<
    >.>
    O_o
    Nope don't see where Hannah disappeared to.
  • staxwell
    12 years ago
    Here's a list of shut the fuck up:

1)Please please please shut the fuck up.

2)Log off of TUSCL.

3)Get out a bottle of lube (I hear astroglide is pretty good).

4)Your anus. Get your anus nice and lubricated (like a slip-n-slide).

5)Actually put your head in your ass. You may need to stretch your lower back and your anus first, but I want you to bend over, and work your actual head into your actual anus, and leave it. You may suffocate, but I don't think anyone here has a problem with that. Right?

That's all for now. Unless you actually suffocate. I guess that means goodbye.
  • mikeya02
    12 years ago
    Whats this? Girl depends on a bunch of dudes to support her ass? Bitches about it and can't find a better job? Can't find a man to love and support her ass? Hmmmm....
  • carolynne
    12 years ago
    how ya like me now?
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    In her clumsy way she is reminding us to respect dancers. So far, so good. When she goes the next step with threats, she loses me. I have had dancers diss me to other dancers because I didn't give a big enough tip for a lame LD. Some dancers do not understand that we are in clubs to be entertained, not nagged. As I have said before, this is not high school dating, but is, often, confused with that confusing experience.

A dancer is an entertainer. If you don't get what you want out of your experience as an entertainer, you trash the customer at your peril. Guys talk, too.
  • tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    Carolynne,marry me!
  • tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    Jumpin Jack Slash is a gas gas gas
  • carolynne
    12 years ago
    even i think she was pathetic
  • tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    Oh! and Drac,fuck you too.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Blhannah:

Tell all these guys to fuck off and tell them you will be sure to never dance for them again. LMFAO.........
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    The only part I agree with is "do not wear basketball shorts"

I don't play basketball (white men can't jump) - but she didn't say anything about me wearing my old wrestling singlet.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Stax....Omg lol
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    This is blownevery1 under a different name
  • zipman68
    12 years ago
    C'mon guys...you're bein' too harsh.

blhannah, I'm sure the guys will start loving you if you post some hires pictures of yourself. Just get all naked and take lots of photos. Feel free to get as filthy as you want. The astroglide may help if you want to put something large up your ass...Stax was correct about that. The head up the ass is a hard one, so you can start with something less anatomically taxing. Perhaps some of use could come fuck you. All will be forgiven if you pull down my basketball shorts and put it up that lubed ass.

Unless you're an uggo we wouldn't want to fuck or even see. Then, I reiterate what Stax said...
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    what not to do...

What someone else tells you not to do. Except for the many Assholes here, we reasonable gentlemen know how to act in a club.
  • staxwell
    12 years ago
    <---- Asshole?

Don't drink, don't smoke, don't...
  • ilbbaicnl
    12 years ago
    All of that is fine as your personal preferences, but some of the stuff that bothers you would be OK for other dancers.

I think maybe the Golden Rule of Strip Clubs is "If I ask you to shut up and stay the fuck away from me, then shut up and stay the fuck away from me." Can't think of any problem offhand in a strip club that would not be solved if both dancers and customers following this rule.
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    OP, this is the site for you...

http://www.facebook.com/Nymphos-Anonymou…
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    bjhannah, this thread was so lmfao, I can't wait for the rest of the miscontraceptions...
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Omg I just figired you who you are bihanah! I wsd at a club on amature nite getting a hj under the table by a hot dancer with tits as big as my freaking head when I looked up at the stage. The chick on there was do hydious I had to run with my dick out and my hand covering my mouth to the restroom and puke! That was you on stage wasn't it? You are like 5'5" ans 300#. The menager came out with a bag of flower and dumped it all over the stage and told you to roll around in it until the wet spot appeared
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    So in a nut shell, what not to do is dance. You should never ever dance again. Whatever money you got was payment to go away fyi
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion