tuscl

Censorship

Clubber
Florida
Monday, December 10, 2012 7:48 AM
First off, I am strongly opposed to government censorship. If a private organization or group wishes it that is their right. This forum, being public, there should be no censorship. I believe founder follows this creed. We each may inforce our own censorship via the “Ignore” function. Now my question is, and just in theory, if you could censor/ban anyone, any topic, or really anything, who or what would they/it be? I ask, if anyone here is chosen or their favorite topics are mentioned. Just let it the fuck go!!!

295 comments

• Omega22
    12 years ago
    I ignored Dougster and all of his other accounts a long time ago. My stay on here is much more enjoyable. Topics that should be banned are any topics not relating to strippers and strip clubs, since this is a strip club website after all, however that is just my opinion. On the positive side I do enjoy reading everyone's comments, other than the person I ignored of course, and people have given me helpful advice and I appreciate it. I am glad that there are people on this website that are older and have plenty of experience since they give me helpful advice relating to my hobby. Also I like the members that are around my age since I can relate to them well.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    I'd ban alot of the homos on this board. txtittyfan, FAGDOG_ROMEO, and Rick"Greased A Bouncer"Dugan for starters, then see how it goes. I mean okay, they made their own alternative lifestyle choice, but what the heck are they doing hanging around a SC board? Waste of everyone's time.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Didn't the Founder ban at least 1 person before. Or was there more than 1?
  • Omega22
    12 years ago
    Alucard he may have banned someone before however it is too easy to just create another account. All one really has to do is go to [view link] and create another email, then that person can come on here and create a new username. So founder may not even bother banning someone.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Alucard, Likely you are referring to shadowcat.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    omega22 has some good points. And with the ubiquity of mobile devices + free wifi everywhere, can be hard to know who is who. IIRC, shadowcat was temporarily banned.
  • Omega22
    12 years ago
    Shadowcat is a well respected member on this website. I wonder what he must of done. I am definitely surprised to say the least.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Yes. Back in 2007 I did get into it with Founder and he deleted every reference to the name "shadowcat". Yes I did reregister under a new name "Igiveup". Eventually we reconciled and the name shadowcat was reiunstated but all of the previous reviews, comments, etc were lost forever. If you are curious as to what started it, several of us figured out how to post pictures. Not a problem today.
  • tenisbum1776
    12 years ago
    I'm a moderator on a couple different forums. It is rarely approrpiate for banning to be the first club out of the bag. If two or more members are continuously endulging in flame wars, it's best to give them their own private playpen to argue away from the other serious members. Kind of like putting children in a playroom while the adults talk. It looks like whoever is in control has done that here. If they keep polluting new discussions with the same old tired flames than warnings should be issued. Once enough warnings have been ignored, then banning is the only logical next step.
  • harrydave
    12 years ago
    The ignore option works for me. I can censor who I want to censor, while others can make different choices.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    I wouldn't censor anyone. Some of our most seriously deranged members can be rather hilariously entertaining.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    vm, Sort of a "Stupid can't be fixed." sort of thing. :)
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    I don't think that anyone supports censorship, but the circus act that these threads are devolving into is becoming tiresome. The ignore feature is nice and all, but it isn't universally used and really isn't going to stop participants from steering clear of derailing threads. And let's stop the nonsense about "flame wars." There is one member, I suspect a long standing one at that, with a very fevered imagination and way too much time to kill, trying to stir shit up and even running faux arguments between his screen names. "Dougster" is just one of several accounts through which this guy amuses himself. It only takes one guy to piss in the pool enough to make it less desirable for everyone and this guy is the little weiner doing the pissing. Good threads are dying long before they should. So yes, I would support a reasonable moderator function, not because I am a fan of censorship, but because it would be nice to see the accounts of serial abusers wiped off the board. While one cannot completely eliminate multiple account use, one can seriously constrain how far it goes as most people (1) have access only to so many devices; and (2) inevitably get lazy and slip up. I wouldn't care so much except that this place has been a great resource to me for a long time and I hate to see the discussion boards turning to shit because one person's selfish and juvenile entertainment needs.
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    I think Dougster provides useful information on this site, but his flame wars with seemingly everyone is pretty annoying.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Well go ahead and ask founder. This is the only account I post from. I'm willing to bet $500 if you ask he tells you so. So to ruin your paranoid fantasies. I know your ego is so super inflated you think that there is no way that two distinct people on the world could disagree with you but that is reality. Remember $500 bet if you want to take it. (Although I am sure you'll find a way to weasel out of this challenge.)
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    There seems to be precedent for banning someone. I disagree with your 1st sentence ranukam, and agree with your 2nd sentence.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    One thing I don't understand I all this whining about me. I offered a truce to anyone who wanted it in the past. Only one person took me up on it and it is holding. I also have a truce going with sclvr that we are both respecting. So I people are going to whine about flame wars I just don't get it. Take me up on the truce offer (always open) or just admit you like the flame wars. Always trying to have it two contradictory ways...
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Why don't you approach the Founder about being a moderator here tenisbum1776.
  • GoVikings
    12 years ago
    I don't have anyone ignored simply because I wouldn't want to miss out on anything by having a particular member banned. I agree 100 percent with ranukam said. Dougster, you make a lot of really good posts and seem to be a pretty level headed dude, but you're also very annoying. I don't get how you couldn't understand all the "whining" about you, seeing as you're ALWAYS instigating flame wars and calling people names.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Did you read my post, Vikings? The offer of a truce is always open to anyone who wants to take it. If they don't take it can only assume one thing. Also If you look into the history of things you'll find it's very rarely that I start anything with other people, but if they keep flaming me eventually I will retaliate, and i will do a better job at it than they are able to too. i think they just end up being surprised that i don't put up with attacks on me but why it surprises them is completely baffling to me. I'm all for live and let live with any willing to go that route.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    GoVikings makes a good point. "I don't have anyone ignored simply because I wouldn't want to miss out on anything". This just happened to a TUSCL buddy of mine this morning. I asked him to read a thread and tell me what he thought about several comments. At first he replied that he couldn't find it even though it was still very current. Then he discovered that he had the originator on ignore and had missed the whole thing. As has been said many times read what interests you and ignore the rest.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    I'm a fairly active member of the Michigan TwoSheds board (with another screen name). It's not nearly as active as TUSCL, but I like the way it's moderated. TwoSheds isn't overbearing or heavy handed but makes it abundantly clear it's HIS board and you obey HIS rules or you may leave. He posts too. Not much. But enough to make it interesting. If threads become too much of flame war, they're either locked or deleted. Occassionally, some members have been banned.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I suspect that there are others who feel similarly to you on this subject rickdugan. For their own reasons they don't speak out. I would like to see tenisbum1776 become a moderator. He mentioned doing that elsewhere. On other Forums that I participate in having a moderator keeps things running very well and keeps threads free from veering off in unwelcome directions.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I agree motorhead.
  • txtittyfan
    12 years ago
    Not having Dougster on this board would be like not having the obnoxious person at the party who keeps farting thinking he is the funniest guy there. It's amusing how Dougster likes playing the victim. In just about every thread, he is the first to name call.
  • GoVikings
    12 years ago
    Dougster- a truce doesn't need to be offered, just stop with your act and the problem will be solved. I really can't believe you're still denying this, seeing as you have other accounts on here just to mock/ make fun of txtittyfan. And don't try to say its not you because he's the main person you beef with
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    The typical pattern regarding who instigates thing here is this. I will make a comment like I think every stripped who does lap dances meets the definition of "whore". Now this might be a provocative position and not guaranteed to make everyone happy, but there is plenty of justification for making it: e.g. If conforms to the both the dictionary and popular understandings of the word. Despite this someone will want to portray themselves as white knight/heroes by claiming (and it's only a claim, not what they really think), so they will call things like "idiot" and what no for saying such a thing. This despite the fact I probably have never even noticed them let alone said anything to them. Usually I just ignore this. Well sure enough they seem to get what they want, people jerking them off for being such a hero, so they keep up the name calling against me because they find others will suck them off if they do. And that's what they really want is acceptance here, as opposed to being on the right aide if what is factually true and false. Eventually they'll say enough shit that I have to say something back, and then hey will whine that I am instigating stuff with them when they actually instigated it with me! All very bizarre how they come to believe such non-sense in their minds, but was the pattern with so many here like fagdog_romeo and jestie214 just to name a few. Meanwhile is all very amusing since theirs claims are so far out of tune with reality.
  • tenisbum1776
    12 years ago
    @alucard I'm honored for the nomination but must decline at this time. Hell I haven't even had my first OTC experience. Being a good moderator requires that you have some expertise in the subject matter of the forum. It's obvious I have lots to learn; but I would be happy to accept such an offer, if tendered at some future date.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    @Vikings: tried stopping it unilaterally and they continued taking potshots at me. It would be nice if it worked as you describe but in reality they want the flame wars so it doesn't work like that. Again, I play it how they want it played. Do you are me in flame wars with you or ranukam for instance?
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Vikings: if you want to verify what I said look at alutard's behavior to me in the days after I offered a truce to Everton in the board. I said absolutely nothing to him for days but he keeping taking cheap shots at me. Finally i was forced to hit back, an when I did so I did it hard.
  • txtittyfan
    12 years ago
    Poor misunderstood Dougster. He appears to have problems with so many people on this board. He is so full of himself that he doesn't realize that with 20+ people thinking he is an ass, it is he, not them that is dysfunctional.
  • tenisbum1776
    12 years ago
    @Dougster Your opinions should not inthemselves be offensive and you have as much right as any other member to share them with the group. Other members have the right to challenge your opinions with facts, personal experience, reference sources or their own personal opinions. None of the above gives license for anybody to use insulting language or personal insults in the debate. Personally Dougster, when you start name calling, offering ridiculous put-your-money-where-your-mouth-is bets and bringing other people's wifes and children into the discussion, I think you've crossed the line and I basically ignore anything else you have to say on the matter.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    I have problems with alot of people on this board because there alot of idiots here. Tittyfan is one of the biggest ones of them all. I don't have problems on other boards where there are fewer idiots. Go figure! No problem, though, like I say bashing the idiots here is great fun for me!
  • sclvr5005
    12 years ago
    the only person I have on ignore is juice, because his posts give me a fucking headache. A lot of u guys seem to think that he's hilarious. I just think he's annoying as fuck, so ignoring him makes viewing posts pleasant again. Dougster- one question- if someone has you on ignore how will they know about your truce offering? Maybe you should PM them.
  • tenisbum1776
    12 years ago
    @alucard Heck I haven't even received a single prop yet from the forum. Not much street credibility for a moderator. You'd probably be a better choice but we know what you'd do first time you had access to the controls ;-)
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Tennisbum: well you are new here and have no idea of the history of what they said in the past. Until you get that historical context, I can't take your opinions seriously and see you as just another guy wanting fit in, and not see things objectively. Can you guarantee that Rick never said anything to me in the past that justified bringing his wife into the matter? If you aren't sure best I hold your tongue rather than opinion on something you are not qualifies to speak about. Fraid I can't see you being a very good moderator if your goal is going to be to be well liked as opposed to being objective. The idea if a moderator for the board is however something I could support I we could find a good neutral person for the job.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Sclvr: the biggest culprits obviously don't have me on ignore, it if they do they still take potshots at me anyways so what's the point?
  • tenisbum1776
    12 years ago
    The "macho need" to hit back when you perceive somebody insults you has no place on any forum. It's what causes all the problems. Once people figure out that IGNORING troublemakers is the best cure - after all all they want is attention . . . .like a crying baby. Nobody cares about personal vendettas and I can assure you nobody is keeping score of who delivers the most zingers.
  • tenisbum1776
    12 years ago
    @dougster I'll end my participation in this discussion by saying you need to understand that NOBODY CARES what insults happened in the past. There is nothing horrible enough that anybone can say that justifies family members being brought into any discussion.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Ok, tennis bum, great talk. Lots of people say that, but I rarely are anybody do nothing if they are getting pokes at often enough. I have no intention of starting anything with you, but if someone else does I'll see if you are true to your word!
  • tenisbum1776
    12 years ago
    to founder: I want to say that it would be a nice feature if there was a way to edit posts for maybe 10 minutes after they were first released. Often times we discover spelling or grammatical mistakes we'd like to correct or a secondary follow-on thought comes to mind that we'd like to add to the past.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    Damn. Have to run to the store for more popcorn!
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Tennisbum: well Rick and tittyfan have certainly done that in the past. Does what you are saying apply to them as well? And I'm certainly not thinkin anyone is keeping score about anything. If I am bashing Ricky-boy or tittyfan around it is for my own amusement. If that annoys people too bad, tittyfan and Ricky-boy know what to do when try want it to stop. If people find it amusing and, contrary to your wish the world really were that way, plenty have confessed to finding it funny. Not the way the world should be? Maybe not. How it actually is? Yep. Let's just not try and convince ourselves that idealistic BS (nobody enjoys flame wars) is true!
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    Up is down and down is up in this crazy new world where Dougster claims victim status. :)
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Just stating facts, Rick. ps: gonna take me up on that $500 challenge?
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    And there the truth comes out. Whoever is behind "Dougster" is fucking up threads for his own amusement and has no intention of stopping. Hence, the need for a moderator. I've generally done nothing other than challenge some of his more flamboyant statements, but that seems to be enough to set him off. He is a little unbalanced and his powerful insecurities lead to him losing his mind when he feels challenged. And try as I might, I just can't let some of his stuff stand without a comments. His posts are a mix of: 1 part misogynist 1 part wishful thinker 1 part inexperienced poseur 2 parts immature dickhead If he wants to feel less persecuted (lol), he should actually go to a fucking club and post something of value rather than making shit up as he goes along. ;) Last I checked, we were on a strip club site, not a forum hosted by a fiction writer's guild. :)
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Now as to the topic of moderation. Also keep in mind that it would require some rewriting of the server. How would it be designed? If it's just one designated user can delete posts he doesn't like might not be too expensive.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Myself and others have suggested an edit function. Supposedly it is TOO hard to implement. Thank you for your nomination tenisbum1776. But I must disqualify myself. I have TOO people here who I'd banish. LMFAO I'd ruin a lot of people's "amusement". LOL
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Done nothing more than challenge my flamboyant statements, huh? Let me see. You have said all my reviews are fake. You've said I have never been in a strip club. You've said I'm unemployed. You've said I'm in a wheelchair. Yep, only challenge my flamboyant statements. Got it!
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    If we were to seriously nominate someone, my short wishlist includes the likes of shadowcat, lopaw, magicrat, minnow and a couple of others. All are very seasoned club hounds and don't seem likely to be too heavy handed. To dream...
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    That's Too many people. Bad typing, sorry.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Oh, almost forgot the whole multiple alias allegations, but when I challenge you now with $500 at stake to prove it you suck that challenge like you do every other one I issue. An yeah, I find it fun to flame idiots such s yourself, but I only do it with those who like to tango. I've detailed how you like to tango so don't pretend you don't. The only reason you want a moderator now is because I am destroying you so badly lately! Sorry ain't gonna happen. Get used to the new normal, bitch!
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    I am freaking out of breath trying to keep up with this thread.
  • txtittyfan
    12 years ago
    It looks like this thread is not keeping with what Clubber intended.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Tl;dr version of this thread: As happens every six months or so a handful of members want to see Dougster banned or at least a moderator put in place. Dougster is accused of every evil on the board and the only one responsible as well. As usual said parties refuse to take any responsibility for their role in matters or "just use ignore".
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    “… It looks like this thread is not keeping with what Clubber intended …” What’s new :)
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    It is still IMO Papi_Chulo ABOUT censorship, more indirectly so. It is possible to keep any unmoderated thread STRICTLY on the precise subject of the original post? NOT IMO on this Forum.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    I'm okay with a neutral moderator. Problem is I think people have a hard to distinguishing between what they merely don't like, and what is in violation of what are enivitably grey areas if the rules. This becomes especially so when there is pressure to rule one way just because many "don't like" what was said as to what was said was not according to policy. So can you a person that neutral, objective, unswayed by popular pressure and who still wants the job? Doubtful. If there is a moderator who just ends up censoring unpopular but true opinions then something is definitely lost. So how do you weigh the risks versus rewards? Now that I think about it, maybe status quo is best rather - have people responsible for censoring what they don't like but only to themselves and let others choose for themselves into same way.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    I've put Dugly on ignore and it's improved my experience of the site considerably. He still follows me around posting comments of what I'm sure is the same tired bullshit, but I don't have to deal with his obsession. As far as censorship goes, at different times I've thought having a moderator would be a good thing but at the end of the day I don't believe it would do much. I would like to see founder ban the habitual problem that is Dougster. Case in point: first 4 comments on the site were about WW2, next ten were insults and flaming. It's continued like that since.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    A very heavy hand is needed sometimes rickdugan. I think a moderator should be a new person. She/He would be more likely to be impartial and neutral and not influenced by a past history here.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    No juicebox ??? :(
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Juiceman for moderator! Jestie-girl for lion food!
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Alutard actually makes a decent point in part if his post. A new person ideally would have less preconceived ideas. Disadvantages are that there is no track record of being objective and the new person might be too eager to please as oppose to do the job objectively. Enough wanking, though. I give it 1 in 20 of happening.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    @tennisbum, I don't know if you've seen it, but founder has offered an explanation of why no "edit function". The reasoning is that if someone alters/edits the original post, then it could be confusing/messy for readers that never saw the OP. I understand, but don't entirely agree with the logic. Though your suggestion of a time limit is a good one.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    I guarantee it that if there was an edit function tittyfuck would be in there deleting the evidence that he ever said to short treasures (multiple times!) Ricky-boy Dugan and would go back and edit the more ridiculous claims he made about the system. Remember these guys are professional liars (one a stock broker the other a salesman). If there is an edit function you need to preserve the originals that were there to keep professional liars like the two previously mentioned at bay!
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    motorhead an edit function hasn't messed up the other Forums I belong to that allow editing of posts. So I agree with you about the reasoning.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    Dougster, stop the hurt feelings nonsense. In the particular thread that you are referencing I think that I was amply goaded before I became a little irritable and teased you. ;) You were also spouting off some real whack job views and was not reacting well when these views were challenged. The point of a moderator is to keep things on topic in a particular thread and to prevent exactly the type of derailment nonsense that keeps happening over and over now. I can be chugging along in an OTC thread and, suddenly, I am reading a back and forth between two members over fucking treasuries because the fucktard who started down that road had nothing to contribute to the actual topic at hand, so instead decided to turn the thread to shit for his own amusement. Another example was a recent Kansas thread, where if I had actually bitten I probably would not heave learned about an interesting club that is now on my list for my next visit to that state. An the list goes on...
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Rick you misunderstand. I often could contribute I the thread if I felt like it. I would rather just take a potshot at tittyfan in some random thread to satirize how he takes random potshots at me in random threads. You are missing the bigger point though. I Am taking a shot at anyone it's because they've told me it is okay to do because that's how they started things with me. I'm just going to continue it bigger than expected which they often don't like. I'm kind of like TUSCL karma" for goofs like you and tittyfan but times ten! Anyway I'm content with the status quo, is actually quite amusing and I know I'm not the only one who thinks so. You don't like the status quo think of how you are bringing it all on yourself? Anyway, well there a new bounce for you to grease in that new Kansas club you leaned about? If so be careful if you BBBF him. Don't want to bring HIV back to your wife if that is something you even care about!
  • Corvus
    12 years ago
    @tennisbum, an edit function already exists but few use it. Simply get in the habit of reading your posts before you hit the submit button. It is not foolproof but a good habit to have in order to avoid some glarring mistakes.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Time for a Lock?
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Fuck censorship and Fuck never shutting up
  • staxwell
    12 years ago
    I think this was REALLY made as a Dougster and Juice hate thread. Those are really the only two people I ever see anyone complaining about in other threads. Some of the most entertaining stuff comes from those two. Censorship is for pussies and kids. Who gives a shit if some guy you'll probably NEVER see or meet talks shit to you on some strip club website. FREEDOM!!! FREEDOM!!!
  • Omega22
    12 years ago
    This was a pretty lengthy thread with many different opinions. Whether it is college, work, or a strip club website there are people that will like you and that won't like you. That is just how the world works really. I have had people dislike me and like me back in college, and even now in the work place I am sure that there are co-workers that dislike me and others that enjoy my presence.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Doug and Stax....I love you men
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Dougster for moderator – Rick for co-moderator :)
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I believe the original post was an individual's expression of his INTENSE disapproval of censorship. Due to a lack of moderation it has veered into something else, as do almost all other threads. There are some reasons for this.
  • harrydave
    12 years ago
    Wise things my mother would say to us kids: Two wrongs don't make a right. If you don't have anything good to say, don't say anything at all. People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. There is a rotten apple in every barrel.
  • staxwell
    12 years ago
    "First off, I am strongly opposed to government censorship. If a private organization or group wishes it that is their right. This forum, being public, there should be no censorship. I believe founder follows this creed. We each may inforce our own censorship via the “Ignore” function." This^^^^was "an individual's expression of his INTENSE disapproval of censorship."... "Now my question is, and just in theory, if you could censor/ban anyone, any topic, or really anything, who or what would they/it be? I ask, if anyone here is chosen or their favorite topics are mentioned. Just let it the fuck go!!!" This^^^^^was adding fuel to the fire (or flame war), then telling them not to burn the thread down. I mean I got no problem with it. Hell, I wish I would've started it, but the OP had to know this was gonna happen. Let's not pretend we don't know what this is.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Man, if I had a dollar for each time people have tried to get me banned on here. I would have made nearly as much as doing the opposite of tittyfan's advice to short treasuries. :-) Dream all you want, some of you wankers! Ain't gonna happen. I'm here to stay. Better get used to me.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    One year from now things will be no different than they are today. I'll still be mocking tittyfan for his crappy financial advice, and RickDugan for his "bouncer greasing", putting his wife at risk of STDs via BBFS, generally behaving like a textbook narcissist, and also mocking "the system" versus "just ask".
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I disagree about this Forum being "Public". A town square is public. The Founder started, runs and apparently owns a copyright. IMO that makes it private with all members as invited guests. Just my 2¢ worth. TOO bad harrydave that all members don't follow your mother's 2nd Saying. :))
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    My mother had a saying too... Everyone morning she would yell at me "Get your butt out of bed and go bail out your sister. She went and got arrested again last night"
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    So when does alutard's own board start. He sure alot of genius ideas for how it should be run. Everyone lies around and pays to lick Barney the dinosaur's pussy all the while telling her she is not a whore. Should be amusing!
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    stax, Why I started this topic is just what I stated/asked. And yes, I figured it would evolve just as it has. What I didn't expect were the number of posts.
  • mmdv26
    12 years ago
    Damn, sorry I'm late. Did I miss anything?
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    "One year from now things will be no different than they are today. I'll still be mocking tittyfan for his crappy financial advice, and RickDugan for his "bouncer greasing", putting his wife at risk of STDs via BBFS, generally behaving like a textbook narcissist, and also mocking "the system" versus "just ask"." So, in other words, you will continue to make shit up and then clog up threads with that made up shit, all for your own infantile amusement. Ok - got it. :) I suppose that that is the next best thing to actually contributing meaningful intel and experiences because, as we all know, you can't. ;)
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Juicebox is getting wet
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    Censorship is a bad thing but this is a privately operated forum and the founder can do what he wishes. You all can call each other names and can call me names and I do not care. Somtimes it is amusing and I will egg the person on. Playing devil's advocate by taking an extreme position really get to some people. Resorting to name calling and personal attacks simply means that you have run out intelligent arguements for you position. Liberal politicians always use personal attacks because their positions are indefensable using logic or reason so they depend on personal attacks and feel good phrases. I would suggest that you leave family out of the attacks that takes it to a new level for some people. Although I do not see why as wives, girlfriends and parents are not likely to read this forum. I find the 'flame wars' from amusing to annoying and simply move on when they get tedious. I'll bet if you poled every contributor and removed all the people on this forum that were veiwed as annoying by at least one person their would be no one left.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Rick: "I suppose that that is the next best thing to actually contributing meaningful intel and experiences because, as we all know, you can't. " Vikings and ranukam have vouched in this thread that I do. You keep trying to sell your non-sense though, salesboy.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    (Oh, just a second, I support Rick is going to claim that Vikings and ranukam are one of the many multiple aliases I use. Great conspiracy theories!)
  • sclvr5005
    12 years ago
    " Liberal politicians always use personal attacks because their positions are indefensable using logic or reason so they depend on personal attacks and feel good phrases. Substitute the word "liberal " with the word " conservative " and then the sentence makes sense.
  • sclvr5005
    12 years ago
    Don't wanna turn this love fest into yet another political rant...so now back on topic. Censorship bad. Freedom good.
  • mikeya02
    12 years ago
    @sclvr5005, who's trying to make up excuses for gun control? Who's trying to make us drive crap cars nobody wants? Who's trying to control want we want to drink and eat? Who wants to tax everything to death? Who makes whack job statements that make jaws drop? i.e., Obama, Biden, Pelosi, etc.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    Fraudster: Do you realize that 26 of the posts in here are yours alone, and that doesn't even count howevr many posts belong to other screen names controlled by you. Do you really have nothing else to do? The more you post, the more I become convinced that some, if not all of the following, is true: "You have said all my reviews are fake. You've said I have never been in a strip club. You've said I'm unemployed. You've said I'm in a wheelchair."
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Hey, Rick, care to point which names in this thread you think are my "other screen names"? Or you just gonna take the passive-aggressive route and make vague accusations. That a trick they taught you in low-level salesboy school?
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Don't worry, Rick, I know you'll never post any specific names, because then that would mean the person could say something back, and that would be the end of your non-sense. Keep it vague then everyone can assume you are talking about someone else not them. You really think you've got your weaseling skills down to a fine art don't you? So transparent.
  • txtittyfan
    12 years ago
    It looks like little Duggie still has to prove to the board what an asshole he is today.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Yep, asking Rick to get specific about paranoid and false accustations means I'm an asshole. Okay, then. Guilty as charged.
  • harrydave
    12 years ago
    I'm post #99. Can we make it an even 100?
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    OK
  • harrydave
    12 years ago
    Yay! Big party! And no censorship at all!
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    Make that 29 - 29 out of 100 (now 101) posts from one fucktard with no club or dancer info. to share on a strip club site, but ample time and motivation to fuck up threads all over the board. Un-fucking-real.
  • harrydave
    12 years ago
    It's a wrap! See you all back on the set tomorrow.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Sure, Rick, you're the one saying I am using multiple aliases in this thread, yet when I ask you to name a single on so the real owner can tell you you are wrong you you are too chicken shit to name a single one. Yet I'm the "fucktard". Got it! (Let us know when you are no longer too chicken shut to name some names.)
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Thanks Tiredtraveler for agreeing this Forum is private and NOT public. This thread is continuing to prove the need for a Moderator, if only to keep threads on point.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Juicebox69
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Juicebox69
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Juicebox
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Juicebox
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Juice
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Juice
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Juicey jay
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Juicey jay
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Juicey jay
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Juicey jay
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Juicey jay
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Juicey jay
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Juicey jay
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Juiceman
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Juiceman
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Juiceman
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Juiceman
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Juiceman
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Juiceman
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Juiceman
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Juiceman
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Juiceman
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Juiceman
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Juiceman
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Juiceman
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Juiceman
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Juiceman
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Juiceman
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Juicejoker
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Juicejoker
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Juicemaker
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Juicemaker
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Juicemaker
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Juicemaker
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Juicemaker
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Juicemaker
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Juicemaker
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Juicemaker
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Juicemaker
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Juicemaker
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Juicemaker
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Juicemaker
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Juicemaker
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Juicemaker
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Juicemaker
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Juicemaker
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Juicemaker
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Juicemaker
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Juicemaker
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Juicemaker
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Juicemaker
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Juicemaker
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Juicemaker
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Juicemaker
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Juicemaker
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Juicemaker
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Juicemaker
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Juicemaker
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Juicemaker
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Juicemaker
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Juicemaker
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Juicemaker
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Juicemaker
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Juicemaker
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Juicemaker
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Juicemaker
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Juicemaker
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Juicemaker
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Juicemaker
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Juicemaker
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Juicemaker
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Juicemaker
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Juicemaker
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Happy 200 Clubber !!!!
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    WTF??!!
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    WTF Juice. Quit trolling man, maybe to you it's funny, but other people get tired of your nonsense, including me. Once in a while you make a good thread (the porn thread).
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I generally like you Juice, but this is not good. Please refrain from doing this. Thank you.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Then put me on ignore motherfucker
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Fucker
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Fucker
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Fucker
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Fucker
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Fucker
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Fucker
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Fucker
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Fucker
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Fucker
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Fucker
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Fucker
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Fucker
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Fucker
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Fucker
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Fucker
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Fucker
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Fucker
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Ignore
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Ignore and censure this faggots
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    ;)
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    ;)
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    ;)
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    ;)
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    ;)
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    I didn't know Tourette's was an STD.
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    The stage shows in SC SC are about to get a whole lot more interesting...
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Funny shit! Go juiceman! Censor this faggots! <- classic line
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Thanks dougy man
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    So is this officially the most replied to thread on TUSCL of all time?
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Happy 300 boys no thanks to me of course lol......
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    Wow. 300+ replies so far. Impressive. I think that I only have 2 posters on ignore. Personally, as annoying as some here are (juicebox) I don't think censorship is the way to go - use the ignore feature if need be. I actually enjoyed juicebox's posts in the beginning, but lately it's just gotten ridiculous. Like sclvr said - now he just gives me a headache.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    See what I mean about lesbos being hateful.
  • sclvr5005
    12 years ago
    ^^^wtf?
  • sclvr5005
    12 years ago
    lopaw- keep up your ignore list. Your not missing anything, believe me.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Lapow lol....I'm bored myself
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    lol oh yeah, sclvr - that I know for a fact.
  • staxwell
    12 years ago
    LMAO Alucard must be pulling his hair out right now. lol
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    I wonder if there is a recorded record for number of replies on a single topic?
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Makes you wonder cluner hmmmmm ? I know I wonder I'm.a freak for numbers
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    I did this to doc holiday last year and the post number was up their I'm not realy sure witch was higher doc or Clubber
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    No thanks to me of course....I'm just troll soaking the.Shit out of.threads cause of my OCD
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion