tuscl

ETHNICITY OF DANCERS

10inches
Florida
Monday, December 10, 2012 6:49 AM
do you have a favorite ethnic group for dancers. asians, latinas, black, white,? if not, are there certain groups that you avoid?

49 comments

• GoVikings
    12 years ago
    Latinas are by far my favorite, but I've gotten dances from all of them. There aren't any groups that I avoid.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    White girls. They tend to be the bitchiest, feel the most entitled, and are the best looking.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    Latinas and Italian girls. The only problem nowadays is that the current crop of Latinas is on the fatter side as food is much easier to come by here in los Estados Undidos.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    do you have a favorite ethnic group for dancers. Yes, Asians. are there certain groups that you avoid? Yes, black/dark, and it isn't because of race. I simply don't care for the lack of contrast in their appearance. That may also explain why i like Asians.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    TOTALLY irrelevant. Behavioral actions tend to drive my decisions regarding dancers.
  • jc8891
    12 years ago
    I love the black ladies. Being a white guy it kind of seems like the forbidden fruit. I have also found that more of the black girls are agreeable to higher mileage dances, ITC and OTC for less money.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I favor white spinners but I am an equal opportunity employer.
  • GoVikings
    12 years ago
    10inches- What group do you prefer?
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    I like them all, BUT I especially like Asian and Latinas. Some of the South Florida Latinas are especially fine.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    vm, Do you hear Papi Papi Papi in your dreams? :)
  • tenisbum1776
    12 years ago
    I've never had a dance from a black lady. Just never really found them that attractive and generally didn't like the looks of the guys they were hanging around with in the club. Maybe I should broaden my horizons and experiment.
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    My favorite are the exotic looking girls that are obviously mixed with different race, but if we're talking about specific ethnicities/races I'm with Rick, I like the Latinas and Italians.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    I’ve never mentioned this before, but I prefer black dancers :) Even as a young boy, I’ve always been much more attracted to woman’s body than the face – not that I don’t enjoy/like a nice face; a nice face is just icing – I’ll take an 8+ body with a 5/6 face rather than the other way around – and to me, black women have the best bodies and best curves – I also love their aggressive and often uninhibited (often anything goes) dancing/LD style. I often feel that I definitely get more than my money’s worth from AA LDs and is one of the main reasons I rather get LDs from them – not that I do not find white women attractive (especially Latinas) b/c I do – but I’ve made the decision that: 1) I just get more turned on by a black woman’s body and aggressiveness/uninhibitness 2) I get much more of my $$$’s worth with AA dancers – I am almost always more than satisfied in what I get w.r.t. what I pay – my groping is hardly ever discouraged w.r.t. AA LDs and to my surprise they often initiate it/encourage it – I “personally” have had my hands turned away much more often while getting LDs w/ white dancers that w/ AA dancers Thus I rather spend my $$$ on what gives me more pleasure and bang for my buck!!!
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Word on the street is that Ricky-boy likes big, burly Italian (or Greek) bouncers the best. Always tries to see if they are into a little greasing up in the outhouse.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Oh, was this thread about dancers? Sorry about that. Guess the last post was a little OT.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Eskimos are the best
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    I tried fucking as Eskimo dancer once. She was frigid
    12 years ago
    Like VM, I'm partial to Asians and Latinas. Fan of the mixed girls too. Filipina/Spanish, Italian/Black, Trinidad/French are several of the many that I've enjoyed and found entertaining. Girl I met recently is Puerto Rican/Irish - yeah buddy!
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Yes, Clubber.
  • staxwell
    12 years ago
    "...didn't like the looks of the guys they were hanging around with in the club." The customers? The customers they dance for (or hang with) are a factor when it comes to you deciding who you'll get dances from? I'm not selective when it comes to ethnicity. But it seems my dick doesn't respond as well to Middle Eastern women as it does to others...
  • nickifree
    12 years ago
    Regardless of whom you prefer, I believe the trend in SCs is that the dancers will be predominately black girls. I have seen the transition in the last 15 years here in the Austin, TX metro area. Right now nearly half of the dancers in the Austin area are AA girls. However, Blacks only comprise less than 10% of the population in Austin metro area. About a third are Hispanic (who tend to be "thick" and heavier). What few white girls still dancing are typically "gangsta bitch Barbies". The only exception to the rule is at one club. And you have to go during the day shift on weekdays. Which means the clientele is mostly retired men with a lot of cash to spend and not have to worry about working a typical 9 to 5.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    nickfree, Austin is a college town, so the "rules" there are skewed. I see it here in South Florida and other places near a university.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    If you are speaking about trends in Austin, I can't comment. But I disagree with your assessment nickifree in regards to my clubbing territory.
  • GoVikings
    12 years ago
    I disagree with nickifree's assessment as well. I'd bet money that the majority of dancers, in MOST (not all) clubs around the USA are white.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    I haven't noticed any shifts here in demographics with respect to ethnicity of strippers. Yes strippers are bigger whores these days than ever before. Part of that is the influence of hip-hop part is the economy, but the greater whorishness cuts across race. It's great!
  • sclvr5005
    12 years ago
    I prefer gingers. And if they are natural, all the better.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I would not mind seeing a bit more diversity in the clubs I frequent on a more permanent basis. It has changed back and forth in recent years.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    "I haven't noticed any shifts here in demographics with respect to ethnicity of strippers." You mean in the Seattle clubs? Care to elaborate? I hear that there are more Asians dancing in Seattle than in many other areas, but I wouldn't know as I have never been there.
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    I'm not high on most of the AA dancers I've met. Most of the ones I've met are just not my style. I prefer to build up slowly, and they seem to cut to the chase quickly. I don't know what to make of Asians. First of all, I never see many of them. Second, there are no average Asians, they are either very hot, or absolutely not sexy at all.
  • harrydave
    12 years ago
    I'm attracted to Asian women right now, but not because of strip club visits. In the past, I have had a preference for different types at different times. I have decided I am easily influenced by my last good experience. And for each ethnicity, I have have had good and bad.........except maybe for Eastern European White girls; too mercenary for my liking.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Rick: challenge to you. Why don't you PM Stiletto or Club_Goer and see if they think I am knowledge about the Seattle scene or not. Quit your hypothesizing and get a definitive answer from local experts. You up to the challenge? If so please report back what they have to say.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    Why do I need to PM Stiletto or Club_Goer? I asked you, the Seattle expert posting in this thread, a specific question about the ethnic breakdown of Seattle area dancers. This wasn't intended to be a shot at you (this time), but rather I was genuinely curious about an area with which I have had no experience. Why are you so defensive - is there a reason why YOU are not willing to answer the question?
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    More specifically, despite having a huge Asian population, here in the Northeast Asians are sparsely represented in the dancer population. I have heard it rumored that they are more common in the West Coast clubs, but I have no basis for comparison. I was hoping to have a little light shed on the topic, but I suppose that this is what I get for trying to ask you a legitimate question about your club scene.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    In general, I don't really like dancing with blacks girls. Too aggressive. Tend to be hard grinders, which I really dislike. I'm not a fan of Asians either. I don't find Asians to be the last bit attractive. Among actresses, the only hot Asian that appeals to me is Tia Carrere and she ismixed Filipino, Spanish, and Chinese. If most Hispanic dancers looked like Salma Hayek or J-Lo, I would be a fan - but most do not not come close. Most carry too many extra pounds - and this is coming from a guy that likes thicker women. So I won't apologize that I like white girls with blonde hair. Nordic features, Russians, and some Eastern Europeans do it for me.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Perhaps a member who has actual experience with Left Coast clubs will contribute some information regarding ethnic diversity in clubs on the coast and in Seattle. It will need to be someone who has visited a LOT of clubs or who has worked in a LOT of clubs. Otherwise the answer may be skewed by lack of real wide experience or OTHER reasons.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    It's whatever turns us on motorhead!
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Rick I want the matter settled definitively once and for all. You say I don't go to local strip clubs at all on your more confident days, on your less confident days you water it down to "not often". Let's get it settled once and for all. If I answer just one questions, you'll come up with some paranoid conspiracy to explain how I could have done that without visiting clubs. This is your consistent pattern in the past. If you ask the matter will be settled one and for all. Why you so scared to ask them? Could it be because you know the answers would blow away your conspiracy theories once and for all? Yep, that's it!
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    Whether you go very little or not at all is simply a matter of semantics - either way you would have limited intel and experiences to share. I am asking a specific question - of you. I don't know the people behind those other screen names any more than I know who you really are. All I am asking - legitimately - is for you to share a little good information with the group. One lousy fucking post that isn't about treasuries, or trying to poke fun at something that was never said to begin with, etc. If your info. is good, why would you not be willing to share it? Who cares if some out of towner tries to find a weakness with it? Wanna' know the ethnic breakdowns of the girls in the clubs in Queens? Parts of CT? Providence? Other places that I have been to recently? I am an open book and, if someone takes exception then so be it - I can only share what I have seen.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    I asked a specific and legitimate question about the ethnic breakdown of the dancers in Seattle, and, more specifically, about Asian representation. This was not a trick question - I was sincerely curious as we don't get a lot of pure Asians in the clubs out here. Many of our Asian dancers are mixed with Black, Latino and other influences.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    I Fuck em all good and hard....in the end we are all naked and I love all of it ;)
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Because Rick, as I said above, if we do it bit by bit you will have a conspiracy theory to explain it. The matter never gets resolved once and for all. Exactly what you want, though. I'm willing to put it on the line and resolve I once and for all, but apparently you are too chicken shit. Because you know you are wrong. Same with the multiple alias thing. Too chicken shit on that one too. Run, Ricky-boy, run! Your running days more about you than any of your ducking out on challenges I resolve it once and for all does!
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    rickdugan a lack of sharing may be due to a real lack of real info to share. But you already suspect that. Why not get the info from a source that has a desire to share, rather than a desire to play games.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    One good post would resolve the matter completely. Display a little of that club knowledge. If the intel is good, how could I possibly take exception? I post club-specific information all the time, all of which is readily open to criticism. Come one, come all. I know my intel is good and I am happy to share it with the group. ****** Fraud: CONFIRMED ******
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    One good post with club specific intel would do it? Rick, a I said I posted the names of ten girls who work at Pandora's along with their descriptions. This was information not available in past reviews. So according to your claim that should have resolved it but didn't. This why what you say cannot be believed. What I post you will jus lie and say I didn't post it you will come up with a conspiracy theory. This is what you have always done in the pay and will do forever going forward. I have mentioned the one way to resolve it for real. You up to the challenge or just gonna run, run, run?
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Nothing to say, now, huh, Rick? "Well I did say just one post would do it, and you have shown that, but it's not enough despite the fact I said before it would be. Guess I'm kind if proving your right when you say I'll always try and weasel out if it no matter what you post. Yeah, I'm the fraud which is why I won't meet any of your challenges."
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    The dancer lineup at one club? One would think that the bar could be a little higher, no? What I asked was pretty basic. A club hound who claims a particular city as his home turf shouldn't have to struggle to provide an overview of the basic ethnic breakdown of the dancers in his area clubs. I'm truly baffled now. Would I find some Asians in them or no? Many? Few? Somewhere in between? What about other ethnicities?
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    I cannot goof off anymore on this thing right now but I'm sure that I'll find a chance later. ;)
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    As I say Rick, you say "one post with club specific intel will do". I point you at one and then you say "well, that is one, but I lied when I said that one will do". Then you wonde why i don't want to try another round of your game. You're are certainly right when you admit that you are a goof, though.
  • she_is_covfefe
    12 years ago
    I like all races of women; I like them all. That's another reason why I like stripping.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion