tuscl

How Good is your ITC/OTC Intuition?

I've been an SC addict for years now, and after a while notice certain patterns on what kinds of girls do OTC and ITC emerge. I think you also develop a zen like "knowing" without knowing why you know in time. After a while it becomes pretty deadly accurate, so that I don't even bother asking the ones I think will say "no" and then when I do ask seems to be at least 80% accurate. Still strippers aren't completely predictable to me yet and there are still surprises (usually, but not always, for the better).

So how accurate is your intuition and patterns you've noticed?

44 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    I thought you were NEVER wrong about ANYTHING Dougster, and knew ABSOLUTELY everything. LMFAO

Can hardly believe my eyes!
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    I don't claim to know everything, but I do know more than you. (Basically saying nothing since the only person you've got beat in the knowledge department is mikeya02. LMAO! In particular you say dating and paying strippers for sex are equivalent... what a joke!)
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    nonexistent.
  • mikeya02
    12 years ago
    My intuition tells me Dougie talks to himself a lot on this site,(Bobbyl was most notable), and that his arm must be tired from jerking off every one on this board.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    "So how accurate is your intuition and patterns you've noticed?"

I don't think mine's very good. I never know what strippers--or women in general--are thinking. So what I do is play the percentages. Whenever I meet a hot dancer, I ask her to see me OTC, and over 50% say yes.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I noticed the following pattern is 100% guaranteed to work at the strip club. When the stripper pulls out my cock extras happen 100% of the time.
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    I don't have much experience along those lines and haven't developed the intuition. It would be a useful thing to have as it would save some time.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    @gatorfan: well there's specificity and sensitivity.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    It seems to be pretty good, but not good enough to depend on. I generally just fall back on asking.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Thanks Dougster I try to be specifically sensitive when I talk about my cock
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    My cock is sensitive.

When he wouldn't ride the fast roller coaster, I called him a big chicken - and he cried.
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    I long ago gave up trying to figure out what women are thinking.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Can’t judge a book by its cover.

There have been many a time when I see a dancer whom comes off as wild and anything goes only to realize that it is all talk and no action. Then there are those dancers that are quiet and will surprise you by “getting to the point” right out of the blue.

Also, many of these dancers are adept at displaying a certain type of persona in the club that is really not them at all. Women in general are hard to figure out (I don’t think they can figure themselves out a lot of the time) and dancers in the SC environment even less so (especially when one tends to think more w/ their little head in the SC to begin with).
  • stripclubspy
    12 years ago
    nobody cares about your intuition or lack thereof, Dougster.
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    I'm with superdude. I can never figure out what women are thinking. Unfortunately I still think I can figure it out, then end up horribly wrong. I know I can't figure them out, but I still try to. I gotta stop that. So trying to figure out OTC/ITC is impossible without just asking.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    I'm going to ignore some of the factual parts of the supporting intro and just answer the question. ;)

Pre-discussion, I have almost no intuition. Papi nailed it with his comments about not being able to judge a book by its cover. I've been surprised too many times over the years to make any firm assumptions simply upon how she looks or acts.

After 10-15 minutes of get-to-know-you chatter, I think my instincts are as good as those of any monger. OTC success is not simply about finding a willing girl, but also about not propositioning the wrong girls, especially in tighter clubs. In some clubs, one bad apple running her mouth off can fuck up your whole gig.

Anyway, just my two cents.
  • Dain
    12 years ago
    Good issue to discuss, Dougster! My intuition has become excellent. I'm ten out of ten since last November.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    I bat a little above .500
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    By "intuition" I don't mean just looking at her and guessing based on what she looks like, although, that can sometimes be all it takes (e.g. If she is dressed like a street walker and is way over the top with her stage show, very likely you are in for an air dance.) Some conversation and judging other aspects of her demeanor, body language, and conduct aid the intuition.
  • steve229
    12 years ago

"Some conversation and judging other aspects of her demeanor, body language, and conduct aid the intuition."

Hmm, where have I heard that before? Sounds like a "system." Why not "just ask"?
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    A system is putting on a suit and choosing a dive club so that you're the only one wearing one, because you need to do that to impress whores to have sex with you for money since "just ask" doesn't work (at least according to Rick.)
    How you act to convince them. Get it?

You're kind of dumb aren't you Steve? Usually you demonstrate that by claiming I say things which I don't but now you pretend to "misunderstand". In any case, why don't you eat a big piece of my shir after I take a dump?
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    A little advice to Rick. I think it's just a problem with your grandiose imagination (as usual) but in reality these girls get asked for OTC/ITC so often that's it's a complete non-event. Don't worry, she isn't going to even to tell her friend, let alone try and get your ass hauled out and bust your "gig". Don't be so friggin' paranoid, dude!
  • mikeya02
    12 years ago
    Watch out everybody! Dougie has moved on from "suck my dick"! to "eat my shit"!. A class act. His name should be Dungster.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    Why do I bother? :)

And now I have Dougster trying to give ME advice on picking up OTC. LOL. Down is up and up is down in this strange, new bizarre world. ;)

Dougster, I'm starting to wonder if you are truly as ignorant as you act on here or if posting stupid comments is all part of some perverse amusement for you. If it is the former, then you really shouldn't be handing out advice to anyone. If it is the latter, then shame on you for giving out info. that someone might actually take seriously - lOL.

But for the benefit of others, I will follow through on my comments. Running your mouth may be fine where you club, but OTC is still frowned upon in some places and is even a firing offense at some clubs. Girls talk and, in some tighter clubs, being tagged as a guy indiscriminately propositioning girls for OTC will keep even the more willing girls away due to fear of association.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Ricky-boy: "if posting stupid comments is all part of some perverse amusement for you"

Hmmm... that would be you and tittyfan (especially tittyfan, since I think alot of your theories are your mental problems, although some is clear goofing around).

You - "your reviews are all phony (oh, but I neither me nor anyone else can flag a single one)! you haven't even been in a strip club! You're unemployed! You're in a wheelchair! You post under multiple aliases!" Sure, you beleive all that, and aren't just saying stupid things to be a clown.

As for tittyfan, he is much worse than you. Has said too many stupid things to even mention. The most classic was telling me that you can only buy 10 options contracts at a time. That guy doesn't even try to be serious anymore (since I turn him into mincemeat whenever he does) and doesn't care at all how dumb what he says is. He is just pure clown now.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    ricky-boy: "Why do I bother?"

Because your NS is threatend if you don't. :-)
  • txtittyfan
    12 years ago
    Looks like Dungster is making up comments about what people say again in his delusional splendor.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    My intuition sucks. Dancers have to come up to me and tell me they want to have sex with me. I start having serious doubts if they ask first without asking me any other questions first. One girl said I tipped her at the stage. I guess when I said no to going to a hotel for sex, she asked for a lap dance instead. I guess when you get asked for dances over a thousand times and then one dancer asks for something else, my intuition must suck because I never expected to be asked after tipping a dollar at the stage. I have been asked without tipping any money 2 or 3 times. I never saw that coming either. One dancer asked to meet up later and I did. My intuition actually worked that time. When we were alone away from the club, she asked if I wanted to have sex. My intuition still sucked though. She confided in me if a guy asked her first, she would always say no and meant it.

I thought one dancer was really into me even calling me her buddy. Then when it comes to a lap dance, she barely even comes into contact with me. My intuition with dancers sucks. Questions and answers work like magic.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Another classic tittyfan blunder was he said short treasuries plus short futures was a "risk free" investment. Takes about one second of thought to see why isn't risk free though. Major idiot when does try to be serious (even, no, especially on his supposed area of speciality) so now his MO is just be pure clown.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    I had high hopes for this thread. It is a good topic and could have had some legs, notwithstanding the fact that it was Fraudster who started the thread or that his intro. included his normal and customary bullshit.

Silly me. I am obviously the eternal optimist. I suppose that it was inevitable that any thread that he is involved with will devolve into a multi-screen name cyber masturbation session, but hope did spring eternal, or at least for a brief moment. ;)
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    I'll make an effort, rick.

I can't say that I have any special intuition that gives me any aid in my SC hunting. In many of the clubs on my review list no intuition is necessary viz. Bogarts or Cannonball Cabaret or Club Pro.

In other non-bordello style clubs I always keep my eyes open for opportunities, of course. I have had the occasional success in these clubs but I attribute those successes to my growing experience in the hobby not to any special intuition that I may have developed. In a (now closed) Calgary club a waitress gave me much help; certainly no intuition on my part in that club, just $20 bills frequently tucked in that waitress' cleavage. In a Vancouver club where I have had occasional success I am slowly coming to the realization that many of the girls in that club will play for pay but it wasn't until one of the girls propositioned me that the light went on for me. Again, no special intuition on my part; more like getting hit over the head with a pipe wrench.

One thing that has given me much help is tuscl. While chatting with a dancer in a club that is new for me I always ask about the other clubs that the girl may have worked in. If the girl mentions any of tuscl's notorious clubs I will pursue her with tenacity.

I have no intuition into the workings of any woman's mind or emotions. My teen age and young adult years were spent working in an entirely male isolated environment. I never did receive the normal socialization that most all men receive as they mature into adults. Any success that I have in SCs is a product of luck, tuscl info, my cash, and my growing level of experience in the hobby. Intuition plays no part in this for me.

In fact, I really question if intuition exists in any area of human interaction. I have had the odd epiphany or gestalt moment in my life but those cases never involved any human interaction.
  • TortillaChip
    12 years ago
    This should be a good thread but its 90% trolls like alucard, mikey, steve, txtitty who apparently don't like trolls coming onto this board, from the comments they make, but they have no problem getting into flame wars and ruining discussions for the rest of us who aren't interested in your petty little schoolgirl squabbles.

Why don't you all shut the fuck up, pull the cocks out of your asses, and put Dougster on ignore? But no, you have to fuck this place up for everybody. You all fucking suck, assholes.

Rickdugan did have a good comment that I agreed with before he went off on the flamewar track. Put the guy on ignore if you don't like him. Otherwise go fuck yourselves and quit ruining the fun for EVERYBODY, dickheads.

• farmerart
    12 years ago
    @che,

I stand by my statement. In business I make a conscious effort to make all decisions based on facts, numbers, and my long years of experience. When doing a deal I expect, through my knowledge and experience, to be better informed than the counterparty to the deal. If not, and the deal goes sour on me, I just have more experience to fall back upon when doing the next deal. There is an old observation about trial lawyers never asking a witness a question without knowing the answer beforehand. Same with me doing an oil patch deal - if I don't get the terms that I deem proper, I don't make the deal. If I had relied on intuition over the years when choosing a well site I would have a resume of dusters to brag about.

I do agree that frequenting SCs is rock solid evidence of my social retardation.
  • mikeya02
    12 years ago
    Intuition; your gut feeling is more useful in real life than in strip clubs. Is this person lying? Is this person trustworthy? Is this person really my friend? In a club its more about how the girl interacts with you, whether its 15 minutes or a bunch of visits. If she comes right out and tells you she's down to hang out, well there you go. And intuition is rarely used in high business positions. Its all facts, numbers, and experience. What do you think foul mouth, errr, tortillachip?
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Well Rick, check the history. Was it me or your side who started the derailing of this thread?
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    I think there is a role for intuition, and agree with Che that it is not fundamentally mystical. I think the brain is systematizing on a deep level based on a combination of logic applied to observers patterns, which improves the more data points you have. How it works exactly is a good neuro-science questions. So from my POV art and Che are both right.

I don't know I should roll our the high powered psychology here or not, I could offer an explanation of some Of the things people are observing, but I think people might mistake it for flaming. Too bad we can't have an "advanced" section of the board where we could discuss things like this with members who do "get" the basics, and avoid the flame wars.

• mikeya02
    12 years ago
    I checked the history. The first insult was again, as always, by you Dougie.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Wrong as always mikey. It was the second post in this thread by alucard, unless you can point out an insult in the first post which was mine.
  • mikeya02
    12 years ago
    Wrong again Dougie. Aucards post was sarcasm.@ che Who knows? To me intuition is a gut feeling and I would be surprised if thats the way the world is run.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Great reasoning, mikey. Sarcasm cannot be an insult. You truly are a genius aren't you? <- example of insulting sarcasm to help your GED powered brain out
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    In the world of trading reliance of intuition is highly sneered at, although many do it anyway (and often pay!) Most of the world's best traders use purely systematic methods.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Btw, mikey my last sentence in my post directed at you gives an example of what I am talking about. Just to help your dumb brain out a bit.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    Oh my god, do you know how much it sucks to get through your pointless flamewars on a cell phone just to answer a question? Shit (not near a computer atm so don't suggest it). Anyway, I have no intuition. I'm still a fresh club goer and do more talking with chicks in non club areas than within clubs (especially sc). I don't go to a club to bang a bitch's brain out but to get a dance or so. That's it. For me, getting afuck from a prostitute isn't pleasurable to me because, no matter what she says, I will no doubt believe that she's fucking me for the money and not because she likes ME (whether sexual attraction or romantic). Yeah I'm weird lime that. Besides, why pay for sex when I can get it for free (I do want to kiss the girl damnit)
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Plenty of strippers are into kissing these days. Just a myth that kissing is uncommon (if they fuck).
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion