tuscl

Why the initials?

What is the purpose of using all the initials and abbreviations on this site? I know there's a glossary for people that don't know the meanings but it can still get confusing. Is there some legal issue that people are trying to avoid? Doesn't make much sense to me. Especially since some people don't abbreviate and write exactly what they mean, which I think is a lot more helpful if your coming to this site for recommendations on what clubs to visit. Can anyone explain?

20 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    Mostly it is laziness in typing. And the texting mentality. LOL
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    The main reason we use abbreviations, including acronyms, is for convenience.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Idk
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    Shhhhhhh! The cops will never know! (looks over shoulder)
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    ATF CIM? WTF? HJ, BJ, FS. LMFAO.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    Idk D, maybe because saying IMHO YMMV ITC is much more efficient?

The terminology around here is not exactly rocket science and, as you noted, there is even a fucking glossary if you get confused. I'm sure that you will figure it out.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    We use coded acronyms because only those who are truly part of the stripclub brethren can understand what we say.

The rest, they are excluded from all celestial joys.

• mmdv26
    12 years ago
    DATY describes a particular act of pleasure. Using the acronym is much more descriptive to TUSCL'ers than saying Dinner At The Y, which in itself requires a great deal of explanation. Dinner? Why not lunch, and what are you going to eat? Are you really going to EAT it, or just lick it? Why do I need to go to the Young Mens' Christian Association to do something often (sadly, not) done at an SC...ooops, I mean Strip Club.

I admit that BJ has always confused me a bit. I don't think I have ever encountered a girl who actually did any *blowing*. SJ makes more sense.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    DFK is confusing too. So there's SFK and MFK or for that matter just FK
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    My theory about this is: whenever you get any group of people who share a common interest, they will look for some internal shorthand to describe common experiences. That's true whether it's strip clubs, your job, sports fandom, anything really. That, and the cops do read this site, too. And spouses may wonder what DATY means, but they don't really need to know. That's why there are initials for everything.
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    It creates a cult of exclusivity.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    BS?? LOL
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Just following tradition. Afterall, all strippers are already familiar with WIC, SNAP, EBT, etc...
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    Because we've been waiting for Juice to give us the definitions for new terms. Maybe such as BCBJ or butter covered bj. Then we can make up new words in the glossary to confuse everyone else like she did a Blue Cross BlueJay move on me.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Becuz I'm phat and get winded very easly son
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    A lot of folks are using their smart phones more and more to connect to the internet. It is easier and more efficient to use short acronyms when typing on a phone or tablet.
  • jerikson40
    12 years ago
    Mostly because the guys are douchebags, and think they're in a cool exclusive club of cool guys because they use cool secret code. But basically douchebags with no life.

And that extends to those who think they're fooling the cops by using idiot code for stuff that anyone with half a brain can figure out. Even someone with no brain. Yeah, saying BBBJCIM instead of blowjob is super secret code.

Speaking of that, there's even a regular poster here who just did a review, and instead of using the dancers' names, typed stuff like O**** and G****. Which I suppose is fine if you're talking about doing naughty stuff, but he wasn't doing, nor did he mention, naughty stuff.

And then there's the "...if you know what I mean" a-holes who fill their reviews with "wink, wink, nudge, nudge" references about naughty stuff. "And I left with a smile on my face, if you know what I mean". Yeah, you're really hiding stuff from the cops, dude.

And then there's the guys who fill their reviews on this and other sites with these obvious references to getting fucked in the VIP, but they think that somehow they're fooling someone by saying stuff like "...and she really took care of junior" or something equally stupid. Or the clowns on another site who, instead of saying "I got fucked for $200", they say "I tipped her $$". Apparently that's much too complicated for law enforcement, but the rest of the planet can figure it out in 10 seconds.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    HOLY SHIT BISCUIT!!! THERE'S A GLOSSARY!!!!???? And here I have been using google search for every time I come across a long ass acronym (and I still never get all my answers for all these acryonms)
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    So where's this glossary at, so I can have the tab permanantly open?
  • Damazing
    12 years ago
    Glossary link is at the bottom of the page. There were a lot of interesting responses to this thread but jerikson40 pretty much stated exactly what I was saying before. Why the initials if you're going to put a glossary that deciphers the code for everyone to see? You're not hiding anything anymore and what did you have to hide in the first place? This site is supposed to be a place to find out what you can expect from a particular club before you go. I can see the point made about using smartphones and acronyms are convenient but some of these acronyms are just as long as the words themselves. ATFBBBJITCCIM
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion