tuscl

If all Strippers were fat would you continue to patronize Strip Clubs?

Tuesday, September 4, 2012 9:26 PM
It's really getting to the point where most strippers are fat, if not obese here in south Texas. I find myself going to SCs less and less and even when in a SC staying there for less than an hour. I can not deny that fat out of shape dancers are a real turn off for me. For every dancer I want to get dances from, there are about 15 that I don't and at least 5 that turn my stomach. Is this the future of SCs?

33 comments

• shadowcat
    12 years ago
    If they "ALL" were fat, I would quit going.
  • inno123
    12 years ago
    Depends on what you call fat. I find a lot of people have an unrealistic expectation of women thanks to photoshop
  • GoVikings
    12 years ago
    I remember you griping about this before. Man, Texas must be really bad. Or, you're just very picky. I've never been to a strip club where the majority of the strippers are fat.
  • snowtime
    12 years ago
    Yes I would quit if they all were fat. I went to a few small clubs years ago which had only a few girls and all were fat. I left as soon as I realized the situation.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    We talking 'few extra pounds' or 'orca fat' ?? I'm just kidding, of course I would quit going. What a stupid question.
  • Corvus
    12 years ago
    Maybe they are eating too many tortillas in South Texas, but the El Paso clubs I've been to (although I have not been to all of them) have not had any issues with fat or heavy dancers. Maybe you need to "head west young man". Or at least north.
  • mmdv26
    12 years ago
    I don't like girls that are larger than me sitting on me, so probably not go to fat girl clubs. Not much to look at on stage.
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    If I want fat, I look in the mirror when I get out of the shower.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    God help us all if it is. I don't believe it is though. Come to Detroit, Mr Texas. We have some stunning beauties up here.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    As others have said - how "fat" are we talking? Of course not if they are obese, we can see that at Wal-Mart for free. But dancers constantly tell me they're getting tired of the young guys that want girls that are raill thin - like a skeleton. I don't mind of few extra pounds of curvy soft flesh.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    ...and speaking of fat women at Wal-Mart When I was out shopping on Saturday, there was a women, around 40, somewhat overweight, wearing a low cut tank top. Her left breast had a large, ugly black tattoo. And not an attractive one. It just looked like someone tossed a can of black paint on her. Her titty was 3/4 exposed to the world. Now tell me, how many shots of Jack D did she have before she decided to go out in public like that?
  • Rod8432
    12 years ago
    I do have to admit - if strippers all looked something like this Walmart shopper, I'd have to bag going to clubs. [view link]
  • Omega22
    12 years ago
    In Lexington I have never seen a stripper that the BMI index would rate as overweight. Then again Platinum Plus Lexington and Spearmint Rhino Lexington are top 100 according to quality of dancers on TUSCL. I honestly think my city is underrated when it comes to strip clubs.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Nicki: You are going to have to define "fat." Most clubs have appearance standards. Girls who are actually overweight are told to shape up or find other employment. (Have you ever seen "fat" waitresses at Hooters). The clubs know that the eye candy is what draws in the customers. Some clubs are more lenient in this area than others. I can honestly say I have seen a few "fat" girls in clubs. These girls never last long. They rarely get dances or make any money and usually move on either out of frustration or the club encourages them to find some other place to work. One of my favs has gained an extra 20 pounds over the last couple of years. For me this was no big deal. Is she "fat"? To me, No. But, yea, I can tell the difference in her body, but she is still very beautiful despite her extra pounds. In my limited experience, the vast majority of dancers here in Texas clubs do not match the description you are giving in your discussion or reviews. It has been several years since I was clubbing in Austin, TX, but after a check of reviews on this site, the dancer quality in Austin, TX ranged from 7.96 to 5.14. Certainly no worse than other cities. Here are some Dancer ratings (low to high) for some Texas cities according to TUSCL reviews: Austin 5.14 to 7.96 Houston 3.00 to 8.75 San Antonio 3.00 to 8.32 Perhaps in Austin, TX you are seeing a lot of Latinas. Latinas are generally either the slim, girl-next-door type or they are the curvy, Salma Hayek type. If you are passing on the Salma Hayek types, you are missing an experience my friend. Girls in general seem to weigh more these days. I have discovered that, by turning down dancers with a few extra pounds, you are missing out on some of the best company you will ever enjoy in the club. Happy Clubbing.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    You've obviously have not been to H8S on a bad day!!! LMFAO
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    This all depends on how you define fat. One of my favorites, according to many posters on SCL, is constantly derided for being fat, but all she really has is a big ass. And besides, there's more to women than how big they are. I have another favorite who also gets described as fat, which is probably truer than the first case, but she makes fun of her own weight and is generally fun to be around, and she sometimes seems like the busiest girl in the club she works at. Of course, there's some I would never be seen with, but its a case-by-case basis.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    I have to agree with Alucard. Some days you walk into Bogarts, see who is working and run for the door !!
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I prefer Spinners, so I am not likely to buy dances from overweight dancers. To each his own.
  • she_is_covfefe
    12 years ago
    Well, if I wasn't as tall as I am I'd probably be considered fat. My butt is very large, but it looks alright for my height and body physique.
  • TortillaChip
    12 years ago
    yeah I'd quit going to clubs if they were all fat. I've never been to a club where they were all or even mostly fat though. You always see one or two but thats about it. I have been to many a club where all the dancers where just average looking or worse. I think non-hot strippers is more of a rising trend than fat strippers.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Release a room full of mosquitos inside the fat stripper club and let nature sort everything out I hear West Nile drops at least 50 pounds
  • Revolution
    12 years ago
    The fatter my wife gets, the thinner the strippers look.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    I've never understood why market forces take so long to deal with the fatties. IMO, professors should be smart, runners should be fast, boxers should be strong and strippers should be hot. I think it 's the stupid myth that hotties are stuck up and fatties willing to do more that we need to blame. Hopefully we can educate customers here and run the hefers out if business.
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    as I just said in another thread... should be a self correcting problem... if the dancers aren't attractive, stop spending money on them... club replaces dancers seriously though, WTF do you consider fat? shit, Dallas and Houston are known for their SC scenes, so I wouldn't mess with Texas bitch. Probably just as Austin thing. Maybe all the hotties are going to other cities and the Austin clubs are stuck with left overs???
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Doug, yeah, one would logically think market forces would result in only "hot" chicks working as strippers...but a few externalities prevent that. First, Jackson's "Rate the Hottie" surveys pretty much proved there is not a clear cut concencus on what's attractive. Next, when sex is involved, all bets are off. Too many guys accept butter faces - "when she's sucking my dick, I can't see her face anyway." I don't agree with that, but I'm afraid plenty do.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    "consensus" My smart phone was supposed to auto correct my error.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    My guess is that most clubs are more interested in hiring as many dancers as possible to collect the house fees, rather than just hiring the best looking ones.
  • Stiletto25
    12 years ago
    Shadowcat has got it right
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    Quality control is gone. Ace of Spades in Detroit is the home of fat black dancers.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    I concur with Shadowcat and Stiletto. Here in Seattle, I thought it was just a prior group of now-defunct clubs that hired any girl that walksed into their office asking for a job. Since that group of four clubs closed two years ago, I've been around to the others a lot more, and I have the same impression of them as well. It just seems that the quality of girls working as dancers in the Puget Sound Region, in general, has gone way down over the past several years.
  • SofaKing
    12 years ago
    No problem with a dancer who has some meat on her bones, "more cushion for the pushin'", especially if she has a big rack. An ATF a few years ago was a big woman, but not sloppy fat. She was big, which is different than fat. Out in northern California a few years ago, I had some hot dances from an attractive woman who was large, but again well-proportioned. Conversely, at my favorite club until recently, a dancer with a butter face had a gut that was way too large, considering the overall package. A cute face goes a long way in making up for a couple extra pounds.
  • Book Guy
    12 years ago
    I go to strip clubs for attractive women. For interacting with them, for looking at them, for maybe getting physical or sexual services from them. If the women cease being attractive to me, I don't know what other reason I would have to go. If "all" the women were "fat" (both those terms are rather poorly defined here) to the point that there were, quite literally, NOT ANY women at ANY strip club who were attractive to me, I wouldn't want to go to strip clubs. But I think that within the more generous definitions of "all" and "fat" we can probably think of situations in which there are still SOME women who are SORT OF attractive to us who might still be stripping at strip clubs, so he hope springs eternal!
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    No fat dancers. Any time. Any where.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion