tuscl

Idea female body type?

SemiCrazy
Alabama
Wednesday, August 22, 2012 6:05 AM
Interesting article. Men prefer the "playmate" figure: 5'6" 115 lbs. and a curvy 35-23-34 on average. But women THINK men prefer the typical tall, thin fashion model: 5'10" 32-25-33. [view link]

15 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    I prefer Spinners with decent sized tits. But other factors can be more important than breasted size.
  • apark
    12 years ago
    I prefer a shorter curvy woman. Don't like super thin.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    The Playmate type for sure. The boobs can be even bigger for me.
  • GoVikings
    12 years ago
    Exactly what apark said.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Hah! None of you freaks even knows what a *real* woman looks like. She should have medium sized, perky boobs, long pierced nipples, and a full bush that grows a little down the inside of her thighs, and leaves a fine happy trail up to her belly button! That thatch should still be visible outside *granny* panties! And tattoos. Lots of colourful ink all over the place.
  • Revolution
    12 years ago
    I prefer a woman. Enough said.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    You can KEEP your "Real" woman gmd. LOL NOT my ideal!
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    I can understand why women are confused. They spend all their time looking at flat topped skinny bitches as the model of beauty. Unfortunately this is the female model of beauty as fag clothes designers see it, boy like, I mean. You don't see strippers cutting pieces of their tits off no? They are turkey stuffing each boob with whatever they can find (another undesirable thing in my mind).
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Can't handle it, huh, Alucard? :) Good thing the world's big enough for both of us, huh?
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    "Comparing them with young American women before the obesity epidemic (or those in European countries today), we find that Playmates are not really much skinnier than average. Before 1980, almost two-thirds of American women in their late teens had a BMI below 20." Sad but ture. Everyone else is just getting fatter!
  • newmark
    12 years ago
    The ideal female body [view link] about three and a half feet tall with a flat head.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    Ah dwarfs. You do need to strap your drink on their head, otherwise it spills while they are bobbing.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    The ideal female body type should be natural. No pink hair No green hair No blue hair No shaves pussies No tattoos No piereced tongues No clit rings No nipple rings No breast implants No butt implants No cigarette smoking
  • Prim0
    12 years ago
    I'll take almost anything any more as long as their willing to use it to give me pleasure. Bus as for a favorite...I like athletic girls! Here are some examples: [view link]
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    @Prim0: 5, 11 and 12.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion