tuscl

DRUNK STRIPPER

10inches
Florida
Friday, May 4, 2012 4:54 AM
what do you do when the dancer who take to VIP turns out to be drunk? so drunk that she does not know what is going on.

20 comments

• Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    If you mean VIP as in $200 for a half hour, I wouldn't get to that point without noticing. For regular LD, one dance and done, no tip. I suppose you could take advantage of her but that wouldn't be nice or legal.
  • mal_hodgson
    12 years ago
    I have experienced dancers who seemed to be pretty drunk, and indicated they would be very much more liberal during a dance, only to magically "sober up" when we got to the couch and the dance was nothing special.
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    Two words: drunk texting!
  • canny
    12 years ago
    I've gotten much better dances from drunk strippers than from sober ones. I'll happily buy her a drink before a VIP session and give her time to drink it.
  • Rod8432
    12 years ago
    There's a fine line. When they're tipsy, even really tipsy, it's a ball. The girls seem way less inhibited and just want to have a good time. I can roll with that and it's great. BUT, I've on a few occasions seen girls who are in danger of injuring themselves by falling or stumbling into something, puking, etc., in which case, it's no longer fun. I'd call over a manager/bouncer or ignore her if she's with someone else.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    What ermita said. I've never had a situation where a dancer seemed sober enough when she was trying to sell me the VIP, but only once I got there did I notice that she was blitzed. It is usually fairly evident beforehand. I make it a policy never to fuck around with a girl who is wasted. Tipsy is no problem, but stumbling and slurring? No way. Not only are there potential legal issues involved in doing things with someone who cannot rightly consent to them, but it is just bad karma to do that to another human being.
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    I don't mess with drunk strippers. Not attractive in my book.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    "what do you do when the dancer who take to VIP turns out to be drunk?" Take advantage of her? But the only way to take advantage of the dancers in Detroit clubs is not to pay them. That's an idea! Seriously, a fav of mine once passed out in VIP booth after 2 dances. I managed to get her to the dressing room door where the other dancers could take care of her. I did not pay her at the time because I thought the money would be "lost", but I paid for the 2 dances the next time I saw her.
  • umissedaspot
    12 years ago
    If giving a stripper money isn't enough to get her to put out, I'm not interested in also having her incapacitated. I just move on to another stripper.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Send her to an AA meeting
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Hope she doesn't throw up on me.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Strippers are unpredictable enough when sober – a drunk-one may be more trouble than it’s worth. I’ve had issues w/ drunk strippers such as them saying I owe them more money than I really did – and subsequently getting violent (liquid courage) when you don’t give them the $$$ they think you owe them. Not saying it happens w/ every drunk stripper, but has happened more than once.
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    That's why some conversation before the LD is important. If you can tell that she's wasted, then don't buy a dance from her.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    This happened 2 me once.....I was a little she was a little......we hide over in the corner the dark corner of a non extras club and had extras lol......I could rememebr so I thought she could to......so when I came in the next week to see her....she was embarece ass hell at what the other girls had told her we had did in that dark corner.........we didn't get busted cause the club was bizzy that night and the crowed keeped us hiden.......the vip rooms was full and the bouncers was to bissy watching that.......we was in the corner straight fuckin.........lol.......but since I learned she had no memories of it and was saying she was sorry 4 it.....I feelt bad for the whole thang......and since then refuse to drink 2 much if any in strip clubs
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    what Rod said
  • jjrocks
    12 years ago
    I always get at least 1 dance when a stripper is intoxicated. If the dance is bad, then you only lose a minimal amount of money. But a lot of times a fucked up dancer can give high quality (read dirty) dance. One of my ATFs had a pill popping problem and I had a 50/50 chance of getting a good dance from her when she was wasted. For example, one time she fell asleep mid-dance. She literally passed out. I had to pick her up and carry her over to the bouncers so they could deal with her. Another time she gave me the best, dirtiest dance of my life. It was like she thought we were in the VIP room instead of a lap dance booth. I thought I was getting kicked out for sure, but I wasn't going to stop her :)
  • canny
    12 years ago
    I agree, taking advantage of someone who is completely trashed isn't kosher. However, one or two drinks isn't going to be enough to make someone do anything that they wouldn't normally do, it will make them relax a little bit. The FBI recently changed the legal definition of rape. If two people have sex and one of them is relatively sober and that one gave the other one alcohol or drugs and the other person is wasted, the person who got the other one trashed is legally guilty of rape. The gender of the two people involved no longer matters. So, a couple of drinks = a better dance most of the time and I will happily buy any stripper one or two drinks before a dance. More than a couple of drinks = rape.
    12 years ago
    Canny, I wasn't aware the FBI was writing and enacting legislation. Did you mean Supreme Court?
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    I don't see too many strippers totally drunk off their ass. At one club I go to regularly, its a juice bar where alcohol is banned and at another club, a disproportionate number of dancers drink Red Bull or something, even though they can drink there. One of the dancers told me at the second club told me once that if the bouncers think some girl is just too drunk to dance, she gets sent home, or at least pulled off the stage. I don't know that I've ever seen a girl too drunk to dance there. As for other clubs, usually, I can tell when they had too much too drink, and don't get dances from them, although one time at my favorite club, I got a VIP from one who was drunk, and she then proceeded to perform a BBBJCIM. Who knows, maybe cum is the best cure for a hangover.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    I will not take someone like that to VIP in the first place. I've either been lucky or perceptive, feel free to choose, and have never been in a position of finding out only *after* entering the VIP that she's too drunk/wasted/stoned/high to provide a good time. Stumbling drunk strippers happens around here all the time. There's one club where, by 6 or 7 o'clock, at least half the girls are wasted. Even completely aside from the fact that I'm not enough of a douche-bag to take advantage of somebody like that, it's not very attractive. A little buzzed is OK, even enjoyable when it's the right person, but not dangerous drunk.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion