tuscl

She's Gone . . .

Oh I, Oh I'd better learn how to face it

When I went on my little strip club sabbatical, I just assumed that when I did return to the club, my fav would welcome me back with open arms and we would pick up where we left off. I was planning to make my return on President's Day, since I had the day off, but when I checked the schedule she wasn't working that week. No biggie, she's has kids, so sometimes she takes a holiday week off.

She's Gone - Oh I, Oh I'd pay the devil to replace her

I started to get a little concerned when she wasn't on the schedule the next week. I sent her a "Hey, how are you?" text, but didn't get any response. So now this is the third week she's not on the schedule and again she hasn't responded to a text. I'm pretty sure if she was just taking a break herself, or had moved to another club, she would let me know. (She always seemed to have good business sense that way.) So I guess that's it then.

She's Gone - what went wrong?

27 comments

• Club_Goer_Seattle
    13 years ago
    What went wrong is you, Steve. I always advise other club-goers not to get wrapped up in just one dancer. I have always had several faves at any one time. Knowing full well that a dancer could disappear without warning, I have others I can turn to when that happens, and it has happened a few times to me.
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    So steve, they have the dancers schedules on the clubs website I'm assuming? I've read about that on TUSCL, but none of the clubs in my area do this, so I've never actually seen one.

There's one dancer I've been hoping to bump into, but I don't know when she works, and of course, with my luck, she wasn't at the club the last time I went by there.
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    It's good to see you posting again steve, I missed your threads. :) I didn't know you were taking a break from clubbing though, that explains why I haven't seen you post much in the last month or so.
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    Hope you have not become a RIL.
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    It is what it is. As I too experienced, it does appear tha these ATF/CF things have a shelf live sorry to say. On the bright side, your thing ended uneventfully.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    Please see PM Steve. THX!
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    Yeah, I never did much of the regular/fav thing until a couple of years ago, when I started hanging out at a local club a little more. My last fav retired from the business about 6 months ago and I will admit that I still miss visiting her. Not only was she fun to hang with, but she was great in the sack too.

Life moves on...
  • joesparty
    13 years ago
    Sorry to hear about it, but nothing went wrong. She's moved on; the sooner you do, the better off you'll be. Find another favorite (or two or ten) and put her away with your other pleasant memories.
  • Blue42TX
    13 years ago
    I kept telling myself not to get too attached but yesterday, I saw this cute new girl with a very tight sexy ass with awesome legs. Had a few dances with her and today I can't stop thinking about it (the ass).
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    "and today I can't stop thinking about it (the ass)"

I know what you mean! I have an image burned HARD in my mind of a VIP moment with my new ATF. I won't FORGET it for a very, very long time!
  • deogol
    13 years ago
    Someone once said to me "Sometimes rejection is God's protection." If she really wanted to stay in touch, she would have. There are times when you feel bad about this situation, reviewing what could have been done differently - but in the end, it takes two to make a relationship.
    13 years ago
    Always, always have a rotation.

Or as some dancers refer to it, your harem.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    I'm on sabbatical right now
  • Ermita_Nights
    13 years ago
    One great thing about strip clubbing (is that a word?) is that you're actually better off with more than one woman at a time. I always try to have at least two favs at two different clubs. But it doesn't usually work out that way.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    "I'm on sabbatical right now"

From What?

"I always try to have at least two favs at two different clubs"

That can be expensive. LOL
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Been there. Done that. Twice. Last one ended last Sept after 8 years. Will it happen again? Who knows?

Currently I have 4 favorites at one club that I am Juggleing and a 5th at another club. It's a dirty job but somebody has to do it. :))
  • looneylarry
    13 years ago
    Steve, maybe you were Hall and she was looking for Oates?
  • hotrod23
    13 years ago
    Steve, you are probably overreacting if its just been a couple of weeks or so, she will most likely be back at the club in sometime. I have been in similar situation with just my ATF as my only fave, after much guidance from TUSCL, I have moved on and have multiple faves now. I would suggest you do the same, there is really nothing you could do to prevent this, just be prepared with other options.
  • steve229
    13 years ago

Thanks for all the advice guys. I think I just need to go through the 5 Stages of Stripper Grief.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    "Steve, maybe you were Hall and she was looking for Oates?"

@looneylarry - you think it's the 'stache?
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    Aaaahh! The eternal tuscl discussion board topic.............

Middle-aged male angst and the machinations of the favourite hot, young uncaring, unfeeling stripper.

Perhaps it is time to up the ante with more buck$, steve?
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    13 years ago
    Stevie, there's some good advice on this board....My only comment is to always be the one in control man....be kool
  • stripclubspy
    13 years ago
    Well, Steve, it's good to see you are just another PL like the rest of us...
  • Ermita_Nights
    13 years ago
    "The 5 Stages of Sripper Grief":

1. Spend some money
    2. You text her, spend some money
    3. She texts you, spend some money
    4. Spend more money
    5. Get a new fav, spend more money
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Ah Steve, I'm feeling your pain. I'm thinking my relationship with my CF/ATF is on it's way down as well.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    Yeah, things seem to be stagnating with my current favorites. A couple of weeks ago I told one girl no thanks not even remembering until later that she danced for me several times already.

Found one dancer that almost gave me her number but I have to wonder how serious she was whispering something quick versus writing it down like she said she was going to do. Maybe I should have said I was interested in it. I thought I did but maybe I didn't.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Dude I did this ! Moved on got a new fav was having a goddamn good time then one day the bitch came back ! Oooooooooo ! Aaaaaaaaaaa! Then I was in a rock and a hard place ! Sheeeeeeeuuuuuuuuut !!! Those bitches shit you could deel the tenchon !
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion