tuscl

Stripers and Eyeglasses

Tuesday, February 28, 2012 9:24 PM
This topic was last discussed about 3 years ago. At the two clubs I went to in the Baltimore area, there was one dancer at each who wore glasses on the stage. In one case, a black dancer, I could not decided whether they were part of a "look" or if she just wore really nerdy looking glasses. The other dancer was white and the glasses looked like they were probably her regular pair . . . either way, the glasses really caught your attention on both girls (before you moved on to more essential body parts).

23 comments

• shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Ah yes. The sexy librarian look.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Once I get them in the VIP or bed, the glasses fall off.
  • Stiletto25
    12 years ago
    I wear glasses to work a couple times a month now. I love my contacts but sometimes they work against me.
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    Dancers wearing glasses can be a turn on. Dancer who take my glasses of and use them as a prop, not a turn on and in one case bent my glasses (not permanetly fortunately).
  • Blue42TX
    12 years ago
    Glasses really turns me on. Coworker wore glasses and when she took them off, it changed her looks completely...although she is still fine and hot. Dunno, maybe the intellegent look that is catching my attention.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    In the past year or more, I have noticed a lot more dancers wearing glasses. I don't know if it's the economy and they can't afford contacts, but there's definitely an uptrend in wearing glasses in the clubs I go to. With good choosing, a pair of glasses can add an accent to the face, much like jewelry can elsewhere.
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    @Stiletto25: You wear glasses!! My vision of you wearing your glasses and stilettos in front of me in the VIP is most unsettling! Mr. Wood is getting a little angry, I don't think he is going to let me sleep much tonight (unless I give him a good spanking).
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Glasses are a real turn on for me too. Perhaps because i started wearing glasses at a very young age. (maybe Freud would have a thought) I love it when actresses, female news readers, and dancers wear glasses. Simple black frames work best.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    Dorothy Parker wrote: "Men seldom make passes At girls who wear glasses." But I say: Tell the girls who wear glasses We're watching their asses.
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    " I have noticed a lot more dancers wearing glasses. I don't know if it's the economy and they can't afford contacts," @club_goer - A dancer and I were having lunch at the club. When the menu's came, she gave me an embarrassed look, reached into her little stripper purse and pulled out a pair of glasses. I thought she looked very cute in them. When she finished ordering, she looked up at me, and gave a little start, as if she was seeing me clearly for the first time, lol. @farmerart - TMI, brother, TMI
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    My current ATF has glasses and nipple rings, which is quite a weird combination I've never seen on any other girl. I think she just wears the ones she wears all the time. My other two favorites at my favorite club have them, too, although the one girl sometimes wears contacts, because the glasses supposedly make her look too Asian (she's partly Chinese), not that I care about that.
  • Raincoat
    12 years ago
    Every club should have one dancer wearing glasses, just as they should have one wearing a slutty Catholic girl uniform, and another in a chearleader uniform.
  • magicrat
    12 years ago
    I agree glasses are sexy on a hot dancer. One I used to know looked like Tina Fey in them, but I found out they didn't have lenses in them. Didn't matter to me..she was hot!
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    "Every club should have one dancer wearing glasses, just as they should have one wearing a slutty Catholic girl uniform, and another in a chearleader uniform" Motion seconded!
  • JacksonEsskay
    12 years ago
    "Every club should have one dancer wearing glasses, just as they should have one wearing a slutty Catholic girl uniform, and another in a chearleader uniform" I realize (based on responses to a prior post) that many do not appreciate my preference for costumes. I certainly wouldn't want every dancer to be in costume every night, but would not mind a club where once a week was costume night . . . in addition to sexy librarian/secretary (glasses), I'd also vote for schoolgirl, cheerleader, police officer, nurse, fairy tale princess, Dorothy, Geisha, Boxer, Catwoman, Goth Vampire, French Maid . . . .
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Jackson - "Christal" has them all. Just PM her to see if she is still working anyplace. She quit Follies so she may have burned out.
  • Stiletto25
    12 years ago
    @farmerart- mmmmmm I like that
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    @Stiletto picturing you dressed like a sex bisness chick & given me a VIP dance. That will get through the rest of the work week HUGS & LOVE
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    strippers that wear glasses are SEXY!!!!!
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Used to be a girl working in one of the more permissive clubs here. Cute little brunette, tight little body, awesomely firm little ass. And geeky looking glasses. She couldn't see 2 feet in front of her face without them. Hot as all get out. When she took them off, it wasn't the same.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Who needs the glasses
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    I don't know magricat's dancer, but I think Tina Fey is kinda hot in that librarian kinda way. Very underrated rack too.
  • luckyone
    12 years ago
    Love strippers with glasses, maybe because I wear them too! Either way, just super sexy!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion